Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

I'm back to watching now that Ed and Angela aren't on it. Those two have had more than enough time on this show.  

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@DrKelli   I agree about that 67 year old woman.  She's got to be quite the character.  I'm 66 and I can't imagine falling for a 24 year old!  Can't imagine falling for a 44 year old for that matter!  

Anyway, looking forward to the new bunch and season.  

Saw the new  commercial what   24 year old Moroccan would be interested in a  67 year old, bet she  been sending  him  $$$$$$  and he is  looking for a green card.

Here we go again with the craziness from TLC,but will probably take it in and once again find myself talking back to the television.

Regular Contributor

@DrKelli- Thanks for starting this new thread.  I will be right there with you watching the newest group of characters.  There is just something about these mindless, trashy 90 day shows that make me appreciate the life I have.  Even if they are scripted, they are a nice escape from reality - much like reading the National Inquirer.

Respected Contributor

I'm not getting sucked into this one this season.  Ditto for those idiots, Stacey & Darcey.  

Valued Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was in a store one day and started talking to a young woman about it. She looked at me like I was crazy. I really could care less. I will tell anyone I watch it but that's just me. There is so much crazy stuff on tv now this is nothing compared to some of it.

@colliemom4 , I hear you.  I saw a new one on TLC that I have no interest in.  Someone started a thread about it, but I saw it was deleted.  It has 4 letters and starts with an "M" and ends in "F".

@HisElk1   You know, I don't think about things like this so much because I don't have young kids, but can you imagine having to explain that title to a child?  I know the show is on at ten, but still.  They show commercials.  The show is stupid and trashy (typical for TLC), but they could've come up with a better name for the program.

And I'll add that , yes, I watched the first episode.  LOL. Don't think I'll be tuning in again.  I have enough other trashy shows that I watch.  LOL. 

I have to wonder what these women are teaching their sons about love, relationships etc. by doing this show. And you can't tell me they all didn't know the plot beforehand.

Honored Contributor

I watched two episodes of MM and I'm done. Talk about depravity. One mom admitted to sleeping with her son's best friend and he was very hurt and upset. I felt terrible for him. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Eager2Learn  and @GenXmuse   Yes, the show is pure trash.  I stopped watching.  

Honored Contributor

I saw pics someone took of Yara, Angela, Liz, Kalini and several others filming in the Florida Keys. So it appears they'll be on a future season of one of the shows. It figures that TLC did not drop Angela.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I saw pics someone took of Yara, Angela, Liz, Kalini and several others filming in the Florida Keys. So it appears they'll be on a future season of one of the shows. It figures that TLC did not drop Angela.

It figures @colliemom4 .  Just what I don't want to see; I think many of us are drowning in seeing/hearing Angela.  I wish they would make her clean up her potty mouth, at least while filming.  

Respected Contributor

Well, that was quite the introduction show.  Kidding-it was kind of boring.

I do like Gabriel.  He seems very down to earth.  Daniele is crazy.  My favorite line was "I'll just manifest it"--when her friend asked her how she was going to make a living in the DR.  And Yohan isn't going to like not moving to the US.  Which solidifies my belief that the 'foreign' spouses really just want a green card.