Respected Contributor

90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

I know all of you are excited about this one--sarcasm font.  I've already eye rolled several times--especially at the 67 year old 'in love' with the 24 year old in Morocco.  And the blond who is fully covered in Egypt.  She doesn't look like the type to conform with the head covering customs.

Join me on the couch for the next cringe worthy season.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

I'm not sure I can sustain my interest in these programs much longer. LOL   They seem to get more and more extreme/ridiculous to maintain ratings.  

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

yep,i'll join you on that couch to keep you cmpany as i'm hooked on these trashy shows...

Just happy that Angela and Ed isn't on this new one!Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I love the company!!  One of my guys at one of the power plants watches this with his girlfriend and we have hilarious conversations about it!

Esteemed Contributor

I love these crazy shows. Don't tell anyone! LOL

Honored Contributor

I was in a store one day and started talking to a young woman about it. She looked at me like I was crazy. I really could care less. I will tell anyone I watch it but that's just me. There is so much crazy stuff on tv now this is nothing compared to some of it.

Valued Contributor

I can't wait to get addicted to this new one!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was in a store one day and started talking to a young woman about it. She looked at me like I was crazy. I really could care less. I will tell anyone I watch it but that's just me. There is so much crazy stuff on tv now this is nothing compared to some of it.

@colliemom4 , I hear you.  I saw a new one on TLC that I have no interest in.  Someone started a thread about it, but I saw it was deleted.  It has 4 letters and starts with an "M" and ends in "F".

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 , I hear you.  I saw a new one on TLC that I have no interest in.  Someone started a thread about it, but I saw it was deleted.  It has 4 letters and starts with an "M" and ends in "F".

@HisElk1   You know, I don't think about things like this so much because I don't have young kids, but can you imagine having to explain that title to a child?  I know the show is on at ten, but still.  They show commercials.  The show is stupid and trashy (typical for TLC), but they could've come up with a better name for the program.

And I'll add that , yes, I watched the first episode.  LOL. Don't think I'll be tuning in again.  I have enough other trashy shows that I watch.  LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli   I agree about that 67 year old woman.  She's got to be quite the character.  I'm 66 and I can't imagine falling for a 24 year old!  Can't imagine falling for a 44 year old for that matter!  

Anyway, looking forward to the new bunch and season.