Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

It's official--Debbie is the smartest person to have ever been on this show.  I about fell out of my chair when Gabe told Oussama he should sell his art to tourists and Oussama said that he couldn't sell his paintings to people who didn't understand his art.  And also that he wasn't going to get a job because he was a poet and he was willing to die for that.  Srsly--don't let him in this country.

And Nicole?  What is WRONG with her!  When I was visiting one of my plants yesterday, one of the guys said "If there were no cameras, Mahmoud would beat her" and I think I agree.  Why is she so hung up on him?  He isn't a good person.

I will say, this Tell All, although it started slow--was actually one of the better ones that I've seen over the years.

Honored Contributor

I read that Debbie's son was a sheriff but has been an actor for a while. I wonder if she went on the show to help further his career?

The selling art to tourists was a great idea but apparently there's something wrong with Oussama to make him feel otherwise. I wonder if Debbie will continue talking to him? She seems to feel sorry for him. It may be due to his age and living circumstances. 

I thought Gabe was talking too much during the Tell All though I can't stand Mahmoud, and @DrKelli  ITA with you about him abusing Nicole. He's extremely immature and has a short fuse. I don't think he can make it here either.  

Kris is so crazy. I read that her son was arrested for 2 fentanyl charges and she hired an attorney for him. Molly's daughter Olivia did the same thing but was in jail and just got out.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting about Debbie's son.  His appearance was pretty dramatic, so maybe he is promoting his acting.  Certainly hope Debbie continues to refuse calls from Oussama.  There are lots of young men in bad circumstances who are probably more worthy of support.  She was a sympathetic character.

Gabe did a lot of talking -- probably more than I would have liked, but I am so pleased that things worked out for him.  I saw that they just celebrated their one year anniversary, and all is well.

I'm not surprised about Kris -- hope not to see her again.  And, both of you are right about Nicole.  Moving on is the way to go. 

I continue to question my sanity to watch this nonsense, but I'll be tuning in next Sunday.  

Honored Contributor

I think that there will always be one person that talks more on these shows...to keep us entertained.Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Just saw this will be a 3 part tell all--I hope the next 2 parts are equally entertaining!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

I agree Smiley Happywith you!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I've been reading a lot of rumors about some of the cast. Debbie claims that Kris gave Jeymi 10k in a short amount of time and is defending her. Kris claims that Jeymi cheated on her multiple times while she was gone. Jeymi is claiming Kris cheated too.

Some seem to think that Jen and Rishi are back together. Others think she's with Debbie's son LOL. 

Angela posted a video of her and Michael recently though no one can figure it out. She hasn't been talking about him but it makes me wonder if they are still together. It's been so nice not seeing her but you know she'll eventually return.

Honored Contributor

@CollieMom..

please no more Angels or MichaelSmiley Sad....enough is enough...sigh

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

I stand by my statement--Debbie is the smartest person to have ever been on this show.  And I'm thinking Kris may be full of ******. The story about changing bank accounts--she doesn't have the account any more that she paid Jeymie out of because her identity was stolen sounds like a blatant lie to me.

And Nicole is so odd.  I think there is something wrong with her.  She needs to divorce Mahmoud and move back to Idaho with her parents.

And Rishi--he needs to marry a nice Indian girl--Jen needs to cut him loose.  I can't believe that he can't find a nice local girl.

Honored Contributor

I thought the way Gabe took over the tell all was ridiculous. Shaun barely said two words. He was also acting hyper, making weird faces and is super annoying. He really disappointed me. I don't like that Tim and Veronica were there either. IMO people from Pillow Talk should remain on that show.

Kris rolled her car in anger yet is fine though she has all the chronic neck issues? I find that tough to believe. As far as the relationship breakup I think her and Jeymi were probably both at fault somehow.

I have to agree with you about Nicole @DrKelli. She's very odd. I have a feeling something bad may happen to her if she stays with Mahmoud. I wonder what his brother has to say next week? To be honest I was pretty fed up with this entire tell all and the behavior of the participants in general.