Trusted Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--January 29, 2023

I get a kick out of Debbie.  I find her entertaining and genuine.  I also liked Jen and Rishi although I feel that what her and her friends did was wrong.  Do not care for Kris or Daniel.  For some reason I do like Yohan.  The Egypt couple are so boring and do not even appear to have any chemistry whatsoever.  Looking forward to the tell all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@isaboo wrote:

I get a kick out of Debbie.  I find her entertaining and genuine.  I also liked Jen and Rishi although I feel that what her and her friends did was wrong.  Do not care for Kris or Daniel.  For some reason I do like Yohan.  The Egypt couple are so boring and do not even appear to have any chemistry whatsoever.  Looking forward to the tell all.

Debbie is pretty harmless and I like her. She's certainly a lot better than Angela! I like Yohan but not Daniele. I have a feeling that Jen and Rishi are no longer together but I don't know that for sure. Nicole is so boring that I really never want to see her on future shows again. I've become so tired of her saying yes my love. She's like a robot. Nicolebot lol.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad Debbie came to her senses.  She's a trip.

I also saw the next installment is a Before the 90 Days--starts on June 4.

The Tell all part one starts next week--it looks like there will be an hour show to 'wrap' up the season and then the first part of the Tell All.  Hope it's not 4 parts like last time.

Why is Rishi so set on continuing a relationship that his family doesn't approve of?  Especially since he fully accepts that they don't approve of it and his astrologer is telling him the marrriage will never happen (next week's previews).  He's good looking enough that he could probably have his choice of Indian women.

I actually have enjoyed this season.

Honored Contributor

How about Kris diving in a pool and Jayme hanging on her neck all while claiming chronic pain/neck issues? I am suspicious that her son wasn't in trouble in Alabama as she lies so frequently. I won't miss her or some of the others when they are gone. 

I can't believe Jen and Rishi are so stupid. Neither one of them had their facts in order in regards to their relationship. She has already been married twice and would probably be happier single. 

I'm interested in hearing about Mahmoud talking to other women behind Nicole's back. It's probably nothing, but if it is what a dog. 

I read that Gino and Jasmine may be on the new season and someone told me that Chuck, Elizabeth's dad, will be too, but I haven't read that anywhere online so I will believe it when I see it. Oh and that nut Ben and Mahogany were seen filming as well so they may be on it. She overdosed recently also. @DrKelli  Do you know who will be on the new season?

Looking forward to the tell all.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 I forgot about Kris diving into the pool--and I even said "What happened to her neck problems?"

I don't know who will be on the new season--I just saw the show listed--they didn't show any previews.  But if the people you named are on it--I don't know that I will be able to watch.  Ben is the creeper, right?  We all thought Mahogany didn't really exist--and she was in that apartment that was clearly not hers?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 I forgot about Kris diving into the pool--and I even said "What happened to her neck problems?"

I don't know who will be on the new season--I just saw the show listed--they didn't show any previews.  But if the people you named are on it--I don't know that I will be able to watch.  Ben is the creeper, right?  We all thought Mahogany didn't really exist--and she was in that apartment that was clearly not hers?

@DrKelli  Thanks. Well these are just rumors. I keep checking to see if they've announced it on the official TLC page yet but nothing. Ben is a creep that supposedly was a minister at one time. Mahogany had reddish hair but it's a different color now. She claims to be married but isn't using his name. I don't know about those two. I'm not really interested in them either. I've heard a lot of names thrown around so I'm extremely curious to know who the cast will be.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , I, too noticed Kris seemed to have no problems with pain.  All that jumping around and carrying Jaymi on her back in the pool, plus her carring a backpack upon arrival didn't seem to have any effect.  I also noticed Jaymi never asked her about how her pain was either, so I'm wondering, was this a made up story?  

Kris is my least favorite on this show; she just seems sleazy to me and probably makes up stories to try to make herself look good.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@colliemom4 , I, too noticed Kris seemed to have no problems with pain.  All that jumping around and carrying Jaymi on her back in the pool, plus her carring a backpack upon arrival didn't seem to have any effect.  I also noticed Jaymi never asked her about how her pain was either, so I'm wondering, was this a made up story?  

Kris is my least favorite on this show; she just seems sleazy to me and probably makes up stories to try to make herself look good.

@HisElk1  ITA with your post. It's tough to believe anything Kris says and she has quite a history. She's been married to felons and her brother was one. Her home was burned down under suspicious circumstances and she has many aliases. Where there's smoke there's fire and IMO she's nothing but trouble. I hope we never see her again once this season is over with. I think she was trying to make herself look good and gain money from the show but appears to be a drug addict and you can't hide that.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  I found a you tube clip of the new cast. Gino and Jasmine are the only ones we know. The others are all new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBTQMfdv8Y 

Respected Contributor

I could do without another season of Gino--he's gross.