Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--August 29 2021

@kitty_nina wrote:

Alina studying here in the US explains it all. She's been after "getting a western education" from the beginning and I guess Steven being a Mormon has helped in arranging for a scholarship for a possible new convert. Just goes to show the girl has no moral ground to stand upon. These two deserve each other.

Hannah is adorable and probably looks like her late mother because I see zero resemblance with Armando. Armando, in turn, looks NOTHING like his parents. I always found it very strange that he speaks English like a native whereas the rest of his family (and his sister!) do not. Learning to speak English that well from watching TV shows (as he claimed) is impossible. Armando looks and sounds like he's been to the US many many times and probably went to school here! I can't stop by think that he's an actor. I doubt that his dad would have turned around this quickly and accepted 1. his son being gay and 2. a same sex wedding with all the friends and family in attendance. Because he speaks English so well and because he doesn't look like anybody in his family I have difficulties to believe that he is who we are told he is. Hannah may or may not be his daughter (why doesn't she speak English as well as her dad?)  but the guy is definitely off.

I don't believe Armando's dad suddenly accepted his son being gay either. I thought about that while watching the show. Then they showed him saying this is normal and we need to accept it. Who does that when they are so adamantly opposed to something? I'd say it would take a good bit of time for him to accept it if he actually has. Hannah is adorable. I hope she acts better than Kenny's whiny daughters when she gets older.

Honored Contributor

@kitty_nina wrote:

Furthermore, Hannah is not a name you'd see that often in Mexico. THe spelling would be different and so will the pronounciation! I am getting a vibe the girl is either not named Hannah in real life or she was born in the US and just happens to have good Spanish. Either way she too may be an actor.

Of course, I know pretty much nothing about anybody but I wonder if maybe some of them, especially that lovely child, are using different names to keep a little bit of privacy.  It could happen.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@kitty_nina wrote:

Alina studying here in the US explains it all. She's been after "getting a western education" from the beginning and I guess Steven being a Mormon has helped in arranging for a scholarship for a possible new convert. Just goes to show the girl has no moral ground to stand upon. These two deserve each other.

Hannah is adorable and probably looks like her late mother because I see zero resemblance with Armando. Armando, in turn, looks NOTHING like his parents. I always found it very strange that he speaks English like a native whereas the rest of his family (and his sister!) do not. Learning to speak English that well from watching TV shows (as he claimed) is impossible. Armando looks and sounds like he's been to the US many many times and probably went to school here! I can't stop by think that he's an actor. I doubt that his dad would have turned around this quickly and accepted 1. his son being gay and 2. a same sex wedding with all the friends and family in attendance. Because he speaks English so well and because he doesn't look like anybody in his family I have difficulties to believe that he is who we are told he is. Hannah may or may not be his daughter (why doesn't she speak English as well as her dad?)  but the guy is definitely off.

@kitty_nina  I AGREE about Armando.  I've said the same things about him in my posts, just not as in as much detail as you've stated.  Something is off about him and his entire family.  He sounds like a born and raised American.

Esteemed Contributor

I, also, am confused about Armando and his perfect English.  The only thing I disagree with is the fact that little Hannah's resemblance to him.  I thought it was the "same" face.  When they smiled, it was identical, but that's JMO....

Armando also said he was raised Mormon.  Does anyone remember hearing him say that on the Tell All?   I wonder about his upbringing too.  He was married for ten years.  Maybe those years were spent in the U.S???  But then, Hannah would speak English???  Very strange - all of it.  I really hope this TLC is not scamming us.  I really like Kenny and Armando.  I also wonder why Armando doesn't move to the U.S. with Hannah... Why did Kenny give everything up to move to Mexico???  That made no sense to me.

I also wish Kenny's daughters would stay out of his private life.  I never see his daughter's husbands.  Do they have any???  LOL  That guy sitting on the couch with the pregnant daughter - was that her hubby or Kenny's son???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I, also, am confused about Armando and his perfect English.  The only thing I disagree with is the fact that little Hannah's resemblance to him.  I thought it was the "same" face.  When they smiled, it was identical, but that's JMO....

Armando also said he was raised Mormon.  Does anyone remember hearing him say that on the Tell All?   I wonder about his upbringing too.  He was married for ten years.  Maybe those years were spent in the U.S???  But then, Hannah would speak English???  Very strange - all of it.  I really hope this TLC is not scamming us.  I really like Kenny and Armando.  I also wonder why Armando doesn't move to the U.S. with Hannah... Why did Kenny give everything up to move to Mexico???  That made no sense to me.

I also wish Kenny's daughters would stay out of his private life.  I never see his daughter's husbands.  Do they have any???  LOL  That guy sitting on the couch with the pregnant daughter - was that her hubby or Kenny's son???

@sophiamarie  I think that one of Kenny's daughters has a husband. He's been on the show before. I know it gets confusing with all these people. The guy on the couch is Kenny's son. I believe Armando went to some sort of English speaking school. I hope it's not a scam too but don't trust TLC to be honest.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@kitty_nina wrote:

Furthermore, Hannah is not a name you'd see that often in Mexico. THe spelling would be different and so will the pronounciation! I am getting a vibe the girl is either not named Hannah in real life or she was born in the US and just happens to have good Spanish. Either way she too may be an actor.

Of course, I know pretty much nothing about anybody but I wonder if maybe some of them, especially that lovely child, are using different names to keep a little bit of privacy.  It could happen.  Smiley Happy

Yes. Jenny's name is Jan so I'm assuming she's a Janice or Janet.

Honored Contributor

Remember Hazel and Tarik? She wanted a threesome with a gal named Minty? Anyhow they broke up and she's going back to the Phillipines. He claims she's living in another state with people he doesn't know.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@kitty_nina wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi there:  Do you mean Jenny of Sumit and Jenny???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@kitty_nina wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi there:  Do you mean Jenny of Sumit and Jenny???

@sophiamarie  Yes.

Honored Contributor

This is Jenny's first husband. Her daughter posted this pic on Father's Day. She also said he has passed away and that she's black and white . I don't know how long he's been dead.

image.png