Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--August 29 2021

Back to Ari and Bini - She is a spoiled brat.  A "nanny" for the baby???  Neither of them work.... Her parents are supporting them.  I think Ari has some "problems" and maybe that's why the parents are hovering over them?  Whatever - I still don't like her.  I like Bini and hope he gets a job and starts supporting his family.  They live in Princeton NJ - a lot different than Ethiopia....

Valued Contributor

Did they say why Armando wasn't with Kenny? 

Honored Contributor

I think Hannah must look like her mother, dark skin and I just don't see the resemblance to Armando, maybe slightly.

I felt sorry for Kenny last night, poor guy, just trying to please everyone which is impossible.

Now that Ari and Bini are in the US, time will tell if she was right about too much interference in their marriage by family members.  She did have issues when she was younger, and probably some carried over with her to this day, that is why her mom tries to help. Ari looked good last night

I just do not see Ellie and Victor as a couple, let alone lasting, do not see what she sees in him but then no one sees behind closed doors, am sure we don't know the half of any of the relationships.

I wonder how long it will take Sumit to confess to his parents his marriage.  His Mother had a mad look on her face last night, which may be the reason he wanted to wait, as he said, he didn't know how she would react, but it wouldn't be good, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

Did they say why Armando wasn't with Kenny? 

@Eager2Learn  If they did I don't recall it. Maybe someone else here heard something.

Honored Contributor

I didn't hear anything, either.

Respected Contributor

@Eager2Learn just a guess, but Kenny was only here for the birth of his grand child. Hannah probably has school and her dad stayed home with her

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I think Hannah must look like her mother, dark skin and I just don't see the resemblance to Armando, maybe slightly.

I felt sorry for Kenny last night, poor guy, just trying to please everyone which is impossible.

Now that Ari and Bini are in the US, time will tell if she was right about too much interference in their marriage by family members.  She did have issues when she was younger, and probably some carried over with her to this day, that is why her mom tries to help. Ari looked good last night

I just do not see Ellie and Victor as a couple, let alone lasting, do not see what she sees in him but then no one sees behind closed doors, am sure we don't know the half of any of the relationships.

I wonder how long it will take Sumit to confess to his parents his marriage.  His Mother had a mad look on her face last night, which may be the reason he wanted to wait, as he said, he didn't know how she would react, but it wouldn't be good, lol.

What I found so sad was that it seemed like some of the couples don't enjoy the company of each other. It strikes me with Ellie and Victor. Maybe the hurricane had lots to do with it. But there doesn't seem to be much of a comfort level between them.

The same with Corey and Evelin. In the beginning of their relationship, when Evelin came to visit Corey's family. She didn't care for anything about Washington and hated the food and couldn't wait to leave. She seemed more interested in Corey buying gifts for her family members. And now they barely seem civil to one another. Are they just hanging on for the money from TLC? If they got married awhile ago why have the "big wedding" this season? Is it to keep the story line going?

Just like Sumit and Jenny. Keep the family tension going on and on for another season. At least they seem to like spending time with one another. But why not. If Sumit doesn't have to work and they can live off Jenny, I guess alot of guys would be happy too.

Esteemed Contributor

Ari is just not "right".  Bini needs to date women from his own country.

Victor has nothing to offer, no money, not nice looking, he's a mooch.

Steven is a creep in many ways.

I'd be upset too if my son in his 30s brought home a woman in her 60s.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

What I found so sad was that it seemed like some of the couples don't enjoy the company of each other. It strikes me with Ellie and Victor. Maybe the hurricane had lots to do with it. But there doesn't seem to be much of a comfort level between them.

The same with Corey and Evelin. In the beginning of their relationship, when Evelin came to visit Corey's family. She didn't care for anything about Washington and hated the food and couldn't wait to leave. She seemed more interested in Corey buying gifts for her family members. And now they barely seem civil to one another. Are they just hanging on for the money from TLC? If they got married awhile ago why have the "big wedding" this season? Is it to keep the story line going?

Just like Sumit and Jenny. Keep the family tension going on and on for another season. At least they seem to like spending time with one another. But why not. If Sumit doesn't have to work and they can live off Jenny, I guess alot of guys would be happy too.

@drizzellla  Evelin posted that we may see more of her and Corey in the future. It makes me wonder if TLC wants to use them again and drag their problems and subsquent counseling into it.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla   I believe it was Corey who wanted the wedding and probably her family, Evelin never thought a marriage was even necessary as she didn't want to feel dependent on any man.  They both seemed loving during the wedding, sometimes love isn't enough to make a relationship work.