Frequent Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--August 29 2021

I guess Alina wants to come to the US REALLY REALLY REALLY BADLY.

Giving Steven another chance is stupid and self degrading. She's too young to be married anyway, but the magic word "America" is why she's doing it.

I don't know if her mom and grandma are supportive of this idea although on screen they both seemed against it, however a girl has to be plain stupid to want to throw away her family, friends and studies for a self absorbed and immature guy like Steven.

Frequent Contributor

I knew this Tell All was going to be boring since most everybody got a happy ending the last episode, but what a strange ending to this with Corey again being made to fell guilty and apologetic. Jenny is in the past and has been in the past for a while now, and him apologizing (again!) for having said that he cares for Jenny just as a person is demeaning. All he's been doing since he met Evelin was apologizing and spending money  on her. He's wasted 7 years of his life with this girl who takes him for granted and just wants his cash while being rude, obnoxious and a cheater! Her family obviously sees him as some stupid gringo and treats him accordingly. The sisters are pure evil.

Corey has no job and no skills. He probably has college education, but it is all a waste now with him not working in whatever field it is that he might have had training in. He's accomplished nothing and wasted his time and money on ungrateful little princess who risked absolutely nothing and only had things to gain in this relationship. She is a narcissist who's doing her best at ruining him by distancing him from his friends and family. She criticizes everybody that Corey is close to only to not be criticized herself. 

He needs to RUN before he is 40, jobless, penniless, forgotten by his family and friends and destroyed as a character completely. He needs to stop being the apologetic puppy he's become and think about his future. If he wants to have a future he needs to leave Evelin now.

Honored Contributor

Kenny certainly is small in real life. He looks bigger on the show. I'm doubtful Corey's siblings really dress as they did. I think the producers were trying to make them look religious but ended up making them look ridiculous. And what was the point of Evelin's sister's dresses hanging all open like that yet she dressed so conservatively? I think the producers had something to do with that as well.

I wonder if some of these couples will be able to stay together. I'm surprised Victor's getting help for anger management. He doesn't seem like the type to want it. I think Ellie needs help too for wanting to be with him. Ari looked good but acted out of control as usual.

I think Corey and Evelin will stay together though there relationship is definitely not healthy and I'd love to see him walk away from her. Who knows about Steven and Alina. I tend to believe much of that was staged for drama. The Sumit Jenny relationship with his parents is weird. His mom looked so much older than she did on the show. He's aging her lol. They seem so mean. Jenny's a fool and I still don't trust him to stay married to her.

Trusted Contributor

@kitty_nina wrote:

I knew this Tell All was going to be boring since most everybody got a happy ending the last episode, but what a strange ending to this with Corey again being made to fell guilty and apologetic. Jenny is in the past and has been in the past for a while now, and him apologizing (again!) for having said that he cares for Jenny just as a person is demeaning. All he's been doing since he met Evelin was apologizing and spending money  on her. He's wasted 7 years of his life with this girl who takes him for granted and just wants his cash while being rude, obnoxious and a cheater! Her family obviously sees him as some stupid gringo and treats him accordingly. The sisters are pure evil.

Corey has no job and no skills. He probably has college education, but it is all a waste now with him not working in whatever field it is that he might have had training in. He's accomplished nothing and wasted his time and money on ungrateful little princess who risked absolutely nothing and only had things to gain in this relationship. She is a narcissist who's doing her best at ruining him by distancing him from his friends and family. She criticizes everybody that Corey is close to only to not be criticized herself. 

He needs to RUN before he is 40, jobless, penniless, forgotten by his family and friends and destroyed as a character completely. He needs to stop being the apologetic puppy he's become and think about his future. If he wants to have a future he needs to leave Evelin now.

ITA,  I'd just like to add he seems completely depressed.  Like that, he may not even be able to pick himself up and get out of there.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitty_nina wrote:

I guess Alina wants to come to the US REALLY REALLY REALLY BADLY.

Giving Steven another chance is stupid and self degrading. She's too young to be married anyway, but the magic word "America" is why she's doing it.

I don't know if her mom and grandma are supportive of this idea although on screen they both seemed against it, however a girl has to be plain stupid to want to throw away her family, friends and studies for a self absorbed and immature guy like Steven.

Most of the people on this show want to get to the USA, there are very few cases of "true love".  She probably feels she has one foot in the door, as she's on tv and "Hollywood" is the next step.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That was indeed a very boring Tell All.  But Alina is just so immature--Steven's ex-girlfriend told her EXACTLY who Steven is  and Alina is all "oh but I can change him".  Nope.  I think that kid has a s** addiction issue.

As for Sumit--what a wimp.  I actually get why he didn't tell his parents because that would have been incredibly disrespectful, but still--come on.  I think we are all over the Sumit/Jenny story.

In some ways, I feel very sorry for Cory.  Evelin isn't a nice person.  And I wish people would quit calling Biniyam Ari's "husband".  They aren't married yet.  But I guess if his K-1 was approved, they will need to do that shortly if they haven't already.

I also feel sorry for Ellie.  She had such a successful life with her restaurant and now she's supporting a cheater.  Because he is what he is and I doubt he will change.

Well, onto the next bunch.

Valued Contributor

It is obvious Alina wants to come to the USA. I missed the part about her immigration status. I wonder who Steven is going to get to be the secondary person to agree to be financially responsible for Alina on her K1 Visa? There is a certain income limit that is really pretty low for the person initiating the K1 Visa but you are stuck for 10 years being responsible for this person even if you divorce. 

Valued Contributor

In the USA, people can start their Social Security retirement benefit at age 62. Your payment is reduced but this is what Jenny was filmed doing a while ago. The SS Administration does have rules for expats living in some countries where you can't get your monthly benefit. All of this information can be found on the SSA.gov website. 

Esteemed Contributor

Is it just me - or is there anyone else who CAN'T STAND Ari???  The way she crinkles up her nose all the time and seems to be a Miss Knowitall.....  I never liked her and don't understand what Bini sees in her.  She needs to keep her mother out of the picture and solve her own problems and if she can't, then her mother needs to step out by herself.  

Another one I don't like is Corey.  Something about his voice.

My fav couple are Kenny and Armando... Love them both.  Kenny is so emotional but I also think his daughters need to stay out of his personal life when it comes to the "adoption" or whatever they want to do.... Kenny will never leave them no matter how many "other" children he may have.  He's a good dad and grandfather IMO.....

Also the couple who were in that hurricane.  I forget their names.  She is 45 and I don't know how old he is but already they are fighting and don't seem to get along all that well.... Oh well - that's all for now..... More to come I am sure.

ETA:  Did anyone else notice that Armando's little girl Hannah - looks exactly like him... Adorable - both of them..

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie , yes!  Hannah looks just like her dad and her new haircut was so cute!!