Respected Contributor

90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--August 29 2021

Here we go again with Jenny and Sumit.  Seriously--how stupid is she.

And we have a couple new crazies in the mix--one of them legit looks nuts.

Ari and Binyam (I can't believe that she would still choose to live in Ethiopia) and didn't someone say that Evelin and Corey were going to be on it this time too?  I wonder if Juni and whatsername and the devil child will be on too?  Didn't she come back to the US?

Join us on the couch for the next edition of Pillow Talk (on QVC boards)!

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--THE OTHER WAY--August 29 2021

Glad a new show is coming on. It's tough to believe that Jenny really is that stupid. Corey and Evelin will be back though there's been a huge backlash about them coming back. They are disliked, and it was leaked that they've been married for years now yet are playing like they're single. Deavan claims she'll never be back. She was in a project with another woman and now they're in a lawsuit. Never say never lol. Ari and Biniyam are back.
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Here we go again with Jenny and Sumit.  Seriously--how stupid is she.

And we have a couple new crazies in the mix--one of them legit looks nuts.

Ari and Binyam (I can't believe that she would still choose to live in Ethiopia) and didn't someone say that Evelin and Corey were going to be on it this time too?  I wonder if Juni and whatsername and the devil child will be on too?  Didn't she come back to the US?

Join us on the couch for the next edition of Pillow Talk (on QVC boards)!

I did not watch the crazies that just ended lol.  I do keep up with youtube and the boards.  I quit watching Pillow Talk because the people they have on I cannot watch lol.  But I will be chimeing in because my youtubers watch and I don't have to lol.  Always fun for all of us to talk about.  Our version of pillow talk is so much better lol

I can't believe Ari wanted to live in Eethiopia either, isn't that one of the places that people want to leave?  The woman you are talking about I believe she is divorced and I think she was pregnant with her new guy, not sure.  I heard this awhile back. She may have 3 kids now, if we are talking about same person.  She went Japan?  I have forgotten about some of them.  Can't believe Evelyn is back.  I did hear they had been married for quite sometime.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  she went to Korea.  Thanks to @colliemom4 for reminding me of her name--Deavan.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched this season.  It was ok.  The Tell All is a mess with every other word being censored.  Kinda tired of that. 

My thinking is that a lot of these shows are scripted and the people on them are hoping for their 15 minutes of fame to help them make $$$$$ in other ventures. 

It's entertainment, not good entertainment, but entertainment. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deavan's got 2 kids. Armando and Kenny will be back. They are so funny on Pillow Talk which I rarely watch. I watched part of it last night though I will admit. I guess Loren and Alexi won't be on for a while since they had another baby? I assume they will eventually be back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Loren and Alexei just had their second baby boy, born a little early and in NICU.

I really enjoyed their story and their appearances on 'Pillow Talk'!

New arrival: 90 Day Fiance's Loren and Alexei Brovarnik announced the birth of their second son through a post made to the former's Instagram account on Thursday

90 Day Fiance's Loren and Alexei Brovarnik announce that they have welcomed a second baby boy | Dail...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I love Lauren and  Alexi.  They are adorable.

Valued Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I love Lauren and  Alexi.  They are adorable.

I never saw their "90-day Journey," but I like them a lot, too - They appear so normal, compared to all of the other couples. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

"It's tough to believe that Jenny really is that stupid."

All of these women in their 50's and 60's are stupid.  Do Angela, Jenny and that other woman whose name I forgot who was involved with solda boy actually think that these young guys are going to marry them for love?  They just want to get to America.  These guys are not going to be in a marriage without children.  Someone should give them all a dollar so they can buy themselves a clue.