Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Pillow Talk -- Alexei and Loren

@sophiamarie I so agree! Russ looks awful with that bleached or dyed hair and Pao has always looked trashy.

Molly is getting on my nerves but she's kind of funny sometimes!

David and Annie are great, they obviously love each other a lot, in spite of the iffy start. I really wasn't sure they'd make it but so glad they did! They are a 'fun couple"!

I'm also starting the like Libby and Andrei, hope things get better for them.

Honored Contributor

I like Annie and David the most because they were the first couple to catch my attention when I was trying NOT to get attached to this stuff.  And I was so sure David was gonna make her leave him since he was such a liar.  Annie seemed so unhappy with him.  But then, David got a real job and it looks like Annie has a cooking show or something.  They seem to have conquered all of their challenges and have accepted each other.

David is worrying about going bald when he should be worrying about obesity.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I like Annie and David the most because they were the first couple to catch my attention when I was trying NOT to get attached to this stuff.  And I was so sure David was gonna make her leave him since he was such a liar.  Annie seemed so unhappy with him.  But then, David got a real job and it looks like Annie has a cooking show or something.  They seem to have conquered all of their challenges and have accepted each other.

David is worrying about going bald when he should be worrying about obesity.

@Mmsfoxxie  David had weight loss surgery but gained it all back. All Annie does is cook. Not a good combo! Glad they are getting along now. They seem very happy together.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 .....David had weight loss surgery?  Wow....he'd better go get a touch up, lol.  Seriously, though, I've heard that all of them require some work to maintain but some aren't long term at all.

Maybe Annie can change the types of foods she cooks.  Poor David!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4 .....David had weight loss surgery?  Wow....he'd better go get a touch up, lol.  Seriously, though, I've heard that all of them require some work to maintain but some aren't long term at all.

Maybe Annie can change the types of foods she cooks.  Poor David!

@Mmsfoxxie  Yes. He claims he had weight loss surgery around 10 years ago. He also claimed to have a drinking problem yet they do drink on the show. How did that disappear? Cat LOL

I'm not sure if you've ever watched My 600-LB Life? Dr. Now always warns the patients that they can gain the weight back if they're not careful even after surgery. They can stretch the stomach back out. Looks like that's what David's done lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  Yes, I watch 600 lb Life except for the 🤢 nasty parts.  But gaining it back is supposed to be painful, at least at first.  In fact, there have been a couple of people that Dr. Now accepted for surgery that had it previously.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4  Yes, I watch 600 lb Life except for the 🤢 nasty parts.  But gaining it back is supposed to be painful, at least at first.  In fact, there have been a couple of people that Dr. Now accepted for surgery that had it previously.

@Mmsfoxxie  I didn't know it was painful. I have seen a couple of people on there that had weight loss surgery before and were having it done again. I think one had a botched job done or something. It's been a while so I can't recall. It can definitely be gross to watch the surgeries.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4, I worked with a lady that had one of the surgery techniques in around 2010.  It was amazing to watch her transform almost daily into this new body.  She had loose skin but wore a body shaper and you couldn't tell.  She refused to have skin removed.  Her legs were normal.  But after a couple of years she complained of gastric issues if she ate certain foods or ate too much.  That's the pain I was referring to.  When I retired in 2015, she had regained some but not much.

Respected Contributor

As long as Dean and Tarik never show up again I'm happy!

But love Alexei and Loren, David and Annie.  Don't like anything about Andrei and Libby except their baby.  Her entire family is just horrible!

I don't mine Russ and Pao but his hair!  OMG, just no!  Molly and Cynthia are meh, but I've actually come to really like Tim and Veronica.  They both are pretty funny and hope they continue on.

Robert and Anny - She's fine he's annoying.  I'm anxious to see their baby though.