Valued Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Nicole and Azan

The Grandparents need to try and get custody of MAY!!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919wrote:

@drizzelllawrote:

@Snooppwrote:

I hope she left her daughter home.  

Sadly, from what I read Nicole took her daughter.

Good grief is she nuts???!!!.  I wonder if the show will still follow them.  I feel bad for the grandparents, I am sure they tried to stop her.  What a mess.  I wonder how they will live.  She will not be sending him money.

@sunshine 919  I read that TLC is filming them and they will be on season 6 in 2018. Nicole received over $4,000 from income tax return and I guess they are living on that for now. I don't understand why her parents didn't try to stop her or take custody of May either.

Honored Contributor

Colliemom  -  I think Nicole is headstrong and won't listen to her parents anyway. Also, I think she likes the attention, this mess she has created, is giving her.

What is the old saying "there is no such thing as bad publicitiy". As long as people are talking about her - she likes it.

Trusted Contributor

She will wake up one day when he starts beating her and not taking her baloney anymore. Then when she tries to leave the country she won’t be able to get out.  Culture over there is totally different.She is in for a big disappointment. I cannot believe she would take her daughter over to that country. Desperate people do stupid things.

Trusted Contributor

Molly married that loser. Now getting a divorce if she does not have a prenup she could lose half her house and assets. Another dumb move. I wonder where the reality TV shows  find the people to go on the show. They are all miss matched it really seems they are uneducated  and they do some foolish things. I guess that is  why people watch the shows.

Valued Contributor

Omg.  What a frickin' huge Mess!

Honored Contributor

@Vickivwrote:

Molly married that loser. Now getting a divorce if she does not have a prenup she could lose half her house and assets. Another dumb move. I wonder where the reality TV shows  find the people to go on the show. They are all miss matched it really seems they are uneducated  and they do some foolish things. I guess that is  why people watch the shows.

@Vickiv  I read that Molly hopes he doesn't want anything. She needs a big reality check but none of them are the sharpest tools in the shed.