Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance/Jorge Gets 2.5 Years in Jail

Goodie goodie!! Glad he got some hard time AND it means we don't see his sorry self for a good long time...if ever! Anfisa won't be keeping the home fires burning, I'd bet money on that!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  He probably felt pressured to support those high dollar purses,

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Jorge is not the sharpest knife in the drawer..... he knew what he was doing was illegal and did it anyway. He deserves to do the time to fit the crime.

Honored Contributor

He tries to get what he wants in the most ridiculous ways. Like promising the woman he wanted he could buy her anything, and then there's the drug arrest. What an idiot.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

He tries to get what he wants in the most ridiculous ways. Like promising the woman he wanted he could buy her anything, and then there's the drug arrest. What an idiot.

@colliemom4  We know who won't be on the show next season, if this group even comes back.  Idiot is right!  He lies, knowing the show is taped, so he will get caught, lol..

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  We know who won't be on the show next season, if this group even comes back.  Idiot is right!  He lies, knowing the show is taped, so he will get caught, lol..

@mousiegirl  Yes. He clearly doesn't think before he acts lol. I saw a pic of his supposed daughter online. I will post it though I'm doubtful it's real.

image.png

Honored Contributor

Oh My - Jorge had two prior convictions for cultivating marijuana. 

Jorge said "cop called a drug dog who found the weed". He had 290 pounds of marijuana. The picture showed that it completely filled the entire back of his SUV. It couldn't have been a hard look for the dog to find it.