Trusted Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

I think that Darcy should get on a plane and forget the whole thing.  My husband cannot believe that I continue to watch this but I actually enjoy it.  I look forward to it and I also like the Marred at First Sight show too.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Do all of these Americans ever fall in love with someone who isn't dirt poor and/or lives in these desolate areas?  Just wondering?  It's such a difference from our country and what poor means in our county.

i can't believe that these poor/rural areas, have great internet connections, either. they are probably happy with electricity! i bet TLC does heavy ads, for people, something like "need money, be on american tv show" and they are desperate for $ and reply. i think some are true victims.

Honored Contributor

I  will be watching tonight. Jorge is kind of making me mad.  He is acting like a jerk because Anfisa does not want him.

Honored Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I think that Darcy should get on a plane and forget the whole thing.  My husband cannot believe that I continue to watch this but I actually enjoy it.  I look forward to it and I also like the Marred at First Sight show too.

I don't understand Darcy.  This guy does not seem interested in her at all.  She is so serious about this relationship and he is just trying to get to know her.  Where is she from anyway?

The guy with Abby is way more into her.  I think she is still into her ex boyfriend who she still sees and it seems she may want both of them.  I think she said she did not want to choose.

Honored Contributor

I don't get it - tonight was the finale. Yet, there are a few questions "still out there". Are they just going to drop this group and move on? Jorge has been tempting us for several weeks and we now have to make up our own conclusion? And what is Danielle going to do if she can't bother Mohamed?

I am so sorry I got caught up in this show. I am not sure I trust TLC and their editing. They are good at stringing you along. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@miata1 wrote:

I don't understand Darcy.  This guy does not seem interested in her at all.  She is so serious about this relationship and he is just trying to get to know her.  Where is she from anyway?

The guy with Abby is way more into her.  I think she is still into her ex boyfriend who she still sees and it seems she may want both of them.  I think she said she did not want to choose.

@sunshine 919  Why does this young girl want old men, to her?  I think the first boyfriend is a pervert, in his sixties, at least, I believe, and messing around with a twenty-year old, the other guy not much better, forty-five.  They can't get a woman in the US, so go to another country and hook up with too young girls.

Darcy seems desperate, and I give this relationship zero chance.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I don't get it - tonight was the finale. Yet, there are a few questions "still out there". Are they just going to drop this group and move on? Jorge has been tempting us for several weeks and we now have to make up our own conclusion? And what is Danielle going to do if she can't bother Mohamed?

I am so sorry I got caught up in this show. I am not sure I trust TLC and their editing. They are good at stringing you along. 

I read  Anfisa was working as a stripper.  I do not know whether this is still true as both she and Jorge have signed on with a talent agency that has represented other reality characters.  Before long we will probably see these two on Marriage Boot Camp.

Her breast augmentation was so obvious if you saw the episode where she told her friend Jorge was her first man.  Back then she was flat chested. Jorge also paid for a nose job and an upcoming (at the time of the article) chin implant.

Pao and Loren were beyond obnoxious in the finale.

Honored Contributor

The final show was very poorly done. I can't believe Danielle was eating all the way to the van lol. And she can't believe that Mohamed is actually going to pay her any money. She really is living in a fantasy world and needs help badly. The woman in Holland has created her own reality as well. It appears to be a pattern with these people, but I do believe that Danielle needs some serious help. She's scary.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4, I laughed about Danielle loading up a plate to go also!  I cannot tell you how glad I was that Mohamed disconnected his phone. I honestly think he could take Danielle to court for harassment and get a restraining order on her.

I think the call on Marriage Boot Camp might be right for Jorge and Anfisa. LOL!  He was definitely being mean just for the sake of getting back at her, but she was absolutely lying last night and does it so well that even she believes she is telling the truth.

Darcy is nuts.  Not in the way Danielle is nuts, but definitely has her own reality that Jesse is going to go all in.  It is very obvious that he's not even close to that yet.

I actually felt pretty bad for Courtney (Spain) last night.  I wonder how long she actually waited for the guy in the park. I hope she wakes up pretty quickly.  I don't think he really cares that much for her.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I read  Anfisa was working as a stripper.  I do not know whether this is still true as both she and Jorge have signed on with a talent agency that has represented other reality characters.  Before long we will probably see these two on Marriage Boot Camp.

Her breast augmentation was so obvious if you saw the episode where she told her friend Jorge was her first man.  Back then she was flat chested. Jorge also paid for a nose job and an upcoming (at the time of the article) chin implant.

Pao and Loren were beyond obnoxious in the finale.

Pao and Loren were ridiculous.  Loren thinks her relationship is better than everyone esles.  I think she is a mess, she cries a lot and Alexi sometimes looks like he is thinking what have I gotten myself into.  Pao is just ridiculous.  They each have these quiet guys and Pao and Loren cannot keep their mouths shut.  I believe it was Loren who lied to her husband about the strippers at her bacherlorette party and threw her friend under the bus when it was actually her idea to have the strippers.