Regular Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

The Jorge/Anfisa story line is a bunch of bull.  They are still together and supposedly with a Talent Agency.

And Paul, the germaphobe, has dirt under his fingernails (noticed this on the last episode).  Surprised to see this since he is so concerned about germs. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@tammysu wrote:

The Jorge/Anfisa story line is a bunch of bull.  They are still together and supposedly with a Talent Agency.

And Paul, the germaphobe, has dirt under his fingernails (noticed this on the last episode).  Surprised to see this since he is so concerned about germs. LOL!

I noticed the dirt under Paul's fingernails too. And the contraption he wore to go swimming - was that supposed to keep water away from his body? It didn't do a great job. What was it's purpose?

Honored Contributor

Alexi's wife and Pao are getting on my nerves.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yes. They both get so worked up. Give it a rest!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

I noticed the dirt under Paul's fingernails too. And the contraption he wore to go swimming - was that supposed to keep water away from his body? It didn't do a great job. What was it's purpose?

I just saw his fingernails and that swim suit thing.  What is his problem.  I would love to know his back story.  The guy with Abby is weird too.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Agree!  Honestly, though, I like Loren.  It's Paola who I like less and less as the weeks go on.  Last night, I just wanted her to zip it, she talked too much.  I like Russ but don't see them as a couple.  Can't wait til next week's show!  

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919  -  Agree that Loren and Pao are grating on the nerves, I do believe that Pao wants to be the center of attraction, that seems to be her goal by posing in the minimum amount of clothing.

Honored Contributor

Danielle is very vindictive.

Pao thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

I just saw his fingernails and that swim suit thing.  What is his problem.  I would love to know his back story.  The guy with Abby is weird too.

Paul is a convicted arsonist.  I googled it.

Honored Contributor

Check out Danielle's criminal history. It's a lot more than I thought it would be. Mostly theft. 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/danielle-90-day-fiance-criminal-record-140989