Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It's hard to tell from the picture and the sides aren't quite as short but it's definitely very similar.  The sides have grown out more now since he's been in Big Brother.  The top is way long (like Adam's) It very, very similar.

Is There Something 'Off' About Kevin on 'Big Brother 19?'

Going into the BB house he'd had the sides cut shorter.

@Annabellethecat66 This guy reminds me of Sean Penn.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

First, Darcey lost a ton of weight and looks good.

Second, have you seen her pictures from 7 years ago? 
Wow, she was very pretty.  What happened???  I don't understand why should would do all that to her face. 

I've seen pics of her and she looks like a totally different person 7 years ago. She was so cute. I didn't see much of a weight difference though. How much weight has she lost? Anyway, she's ruined her looks. She was adorable at one time. It's tough to believe it's the same person.

@colliemom4

I don't mean weight loss from the pictures from 7 years ago, but weight loss from the show to what she looks like currently.  Big difference, but haven't read where she actually talks about it. 

@Shaunac ~ could be from stress/nerves/anxiety?  

@AKgirl2  Could be.  I was thinking more along the lines of Jesse influencing and training her as he is a personal trainer. 

@Shaunac ~ I could totally see that happening (as we speak)!  She was in for a rude awakening!  I think she knew she was making the wrong decision from the start.  Unfortunately, bad decisions are made in desperation.  You wonder just how "staged" these love connection scenarios are.  Time to put her big girl pants on, she's got two kids!

Super Contributor

What a mess Danielle is - she is selling autographed pictures and people are buying them - incredible....

All this nonsense from her about her "children" and how she always puts them"first".  Well, Danielle, you were bordering on bankruptcy when you paid Mohammad's air fare to come over here from Tunesia - didn't he arrive to find you in a boatload of debt and about to be evicted.

Why jeopardize your daughter's welfare to bring some man whom you know nothing about and is half your age to the states?  Also, all this worry about them finding out that you got a divorce instead of an annulment - do you really think they care one iota about this? 

By the way, Danielle, your daughters appear to be grown women and not "children".

Respected Contributor

Did anyone else notice that Darcy barely touched her food at the dinner with Jesse's parents?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Did anyone else notice that Darcy barely touched her food at the dinner with Jesse's parents?

Yes - what were they eating for dinner? It looked like a bowl of marinara sauce.

Her bowl was still filled with the "sauce" and everyone else ate their's.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I wish I were kidding. She is in a bathing suit or shorts. She is sitting so I can't tell. But her legs are showing quite a bit. You can message her or email her for more details.

I'm sure all of this has went straight to her disturbed head. LOL! She already thinks that she's quite the catch. I know she's trying to get her own show but I hope she doesn't!

Super Contributor

@narcisse wrote:

What a mess Danielle is - she is selling autographed pictures and people are buying them - incredible....

All this nonsense from her about her "children" and how she always puts them"first".  Well, Danielle, you were bordering on bankruptcy when you paid Mohammad's air fare to come over here from Tunesia - didn't he arrive to find you in a boatload of debt and about to be evicted.

Why jeopardize your daughter's welfare to bring some man whom you know nothing about and is half your age to the states?  Also, all this worry about them finding out that you got a divorce instead of an annulment - do you really think they care one iota about this? 

By the way, Danielle, your daughters appear to be grown women and not "children".

_____

What a mess those two are.  She looks like she could easily be his mother, and has a whiny ,self-pitying, now vengeful personality. He's just a total,piece of work.   They never had the slightest chemistry.

He's a jerk, but, really, could she have ever believed he had a romantic interest in her?

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@narcisse wrote:

_____

What a mess those two are.  She looks like she could easily be his mother, and has a whiny ,self-pitying, now vengeful personality. He's just a total,piece of work.   They never had the slightest chemistry.

He's a jerk, but, really, could she have ever believed he had a romantic interest in her?

I did not start watching this show until after things had deteriorated between Danielle and Mohamed.  Now I am curious how their relationship started. Because all I know is Danielle hissy fits and Mohamed living in Florida.

I guess there will be a binge weekend - just hope I am going to be home. OR maybe it is just as well, I missed it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Maybe because I see him on the show but I can't see it.

Good grief!  I'm watching the new couples on this show!  They are even worse than the other one's.  This is unbelievable!  

This guy is a germ-a-phobe and he's swimming in the Amazon river he says?  What the hay?

This is so dumb!

Honored Contributor

Do all of these Americans ever fall in love with someone who isn't dirt poor and/or lives in these desolate areas?  Just wondering?  It's such a difference from our country and what poor means in our country.

How do they end up knowing these people?  It seems like the children of these people have more sense than the adults.  Can you imagine what these children are going through?  Ugh!