Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

@miata1  Oh, so true.  None of these guys are any prize.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I watched. I can't get over seeing that sheep head. I don't think I could eat it either!  The way Luis was speaking to Molly's daughter wasn't appropriate, but she shouldn't be asking people to keep her secrets either.... whatever that means. I'm sure Molly will straighten him out. She needs to stop leaving her girls alone with men even if the oldest is 17? Now it comes out that Mr. Pink Jumpsuit has a drinking problem. What a shock. NOT. I feel sorry for the Asian women being hooked up with such losers. I'm tired of hearing the young couple fight about their wedding plans too. If they can't afford what they want why not do something simpler?

@colliemom4  The older guy in the pink jumpsuit has nothing to offer his girlfriend, has no job, no money, no home, what the heck!  She needs to stay put and let him go back to the states, then look for someone else.

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Where is she getting all that money and the money for airfare.

The show pays for much, if not all, of the travel expenses.

I don't think so, @Shaunac. I heard one of them counting how many trips she made and how much it cost her. Perhaps they might pay for the "first" trip.

@febe1

I believe you are possibly referring to Melanie and Devar.  Yes, she paid for the trips to see him before the show.  And the show came after that.  But I believe after being on the show the show pays for expenses, otherwise, there wouldn't be a show.  That would be like the show saying, come and let us highlight you, make a story about you, but you have to pay for everything, but we get the show in the end.  Doesn't make sense. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Where is she getting all that money and the money for airfare.

The show pays for much, if not all, of the travel expenses.

I don't think so, @Shaunac. I heard one of them counting how many trips she made and how much it cost her. Perhaps they might pay for the "first" trip.

@febe1

I believe you are possibly referring to Melanie and Devar.  Yes, she paid for the trips to see him before the show.  And the show came after that.  But I believe after being on the show the show pays for expenses, otherwise, there wouldn't be a show.  That would be like the show saying, come and let us highlight you, make a story about you, but you have to pay for everything, but we get the show in the end.  Doesn't make sense. 

Yes, @Shaunac, it was Melanie & Devar I was remembering. I still think they must place limitations on number of visits. It just seems unlikely they would give them that leeway.

It would be nice making weekly visits to Paris and some other places. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I watched. I can't get over seeing that sheep head. I don't think I could eat it either!  The way Luis was speaking to Molly's daughter wasn't appropriate, but she shouldn't be asking people to keep her secrets either.... whatever that means. I'm sure Molly will straighten him out. She needs to stop leaving her girls alone with men even if the oldest is 17? Now it comes out that Mr. Pink Jumpsuit has a drinking problem. What a shock. NOT. I feel sorry for the Asian women being hooked up with such losers. I'm tired of hearing the young couple fight about their wedding plans too. If they can't afford what they want why not do something simpler?

@colliemom4  The older guy in the pink jumpsuit has nothing to offer his girlfriend, has no job, no money, no home, what the heck!  She needs to stay put and let him go back to the states, then look for someone else.

@mousiegirl  Yes. I really like her, so I find this situation very unfortunate.

Honored Contributor

Thoughts on last nights show?

I found out a bit of  information about David. He used to weigh 350 lbs., reveals he hit rock bottom three years ago following a divorce from his wife of 21 years. He lost his job, house, cars and was left with practically nothing. He then went on to suffer a stroke.

After recovering he decided to hit the “restart button,” by losing weight, packing up his bags and moving to Thailand. It was there that he met Annie at a karaoke bar and proposed to her after less than two weeks of dating.

He's obviously still good a LOT of problems in addition to a drinking problem.

Respected Contributor

Last night was AWFUL.  Meaning some of the people.  Andrei is a bully and Elizabeth is NOT going to like him being the boss of her.  He is very controlling and she is far too free spirited for that nonsense.  If he has plans to move back to Moldova, why did he even go through the visa process?

David is a trainwreck.  I don't even know how else to describe it.  I feel bad for Annie.

Azan and Nicole=BAD MATCH!  She has no interest in "getting healthy". I don't think she is necessarily lazy, but she doesn't want to work out and eat health on a regular basis.  I think he is just rude for leaving her to meet his friend.  His comments about his culture in America were interesting.  

David and Evelyn--she is a brat and immature.  She doesn't want to leave her hometown and HE doesn't want to live where it is cold.  How did these two end up together?

Aika and Josh--He seems more interested in showing her off (the modeling agency was HIS idea) than anything.  She could do so much better.

I like Luis, but I don't think he is going to be happy in Georgia, given that he is already talking aobut going back to the DR.  Molly isn't going to leave her kids, family and well established business.

Honored Contributor

Luis is beginning to bother me. I liked him before but now I am beginning to see why the youngest daughter does not seem to like him. She kept asking him to stand behind her while he pushed her on the swing. He kept standing to the side. And then talking to Molly's brother about going back to the Dominican Republic. Molly's brother kept saying talk to Molly. Don't say stuff like that to her brother. I agree it isn't right that he gets stuck being a babysitter but talk to Molly!

I think Molly just wants to get married and wear a beautiful gown.

Nicole sleeping till 3 in the afternoon? I can see why Azan thinks she is lazy. Those two are on to different path ways. But I bet Azan will stay on the Nicole train as long as she continues to pay him. And then if he does come to the US, her Dad will pay him.

Elizabeth is only working part time for her Dad? That should be interesting. I can't wait to see the rest of the meeting with her sisters. Elizabeth just sits there and says nothing?

Josh is headed for trouble. She wants a heart shaped 2 carat diamond? And it looks like things aren't starting out too smoothly. She is 36 and knows what she wants. It looks like he will have a hard time keeping up. All he wants to do is show her off in her short shorts.

Does David (Spain) have any particular career path? Why Virginia? Because he has friends there? It won't work out. She wants to stay near the sound studio she has been using. And she can't just "phone in" her recordings.

None of these people seemed to have talked and worked out their future plans. They are all living in the moment. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found out a bit of  information about David. He used to weigh 350 lbs., reveals he hit rock bottom three years ago following a divorce from his wife of 21 years. He lost his job, house, cars and was left with practically nothing. He then went on to suffer a stroke.

After recovering he decided to hit the “restart button,” by losing weight, packing up his bags and moving to Thailand. It was there that he met Annie at a karaoke bar and proposed to her after less than two weeks of dating.

Thanks for the information about David. Do you know why his friend is giving him the money for water buffalo, gold, villager money, etc.?  And then letting him stay in his house? I am sure giving him a car to use too. The friend has a brand new baby and younger child to deal with - he really doesn't need another dependant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thanks for the information about David. Do you know why his friend is giving him the money for water buffalo, gold, villager money, etc.?  And then letting him stay in his house? I am sure giving him a car to use too. The friend has a brand new baby and younger child to deal with - he really doesn't need another dependant.

@drizzellla  I read that his best friend is very successful and wanted to help him out. He owns multiple properties and a restaurant. Supposedly he's offered David and Annie both  jobs at his restaurant but they haven't given him an answer about working for him. David would be in a management position. His friend said he's done helping them and at the end of the year they've been asked to leave his home. He also shared that David only received $1,000 per episode and $2,500 for the final tell all. In addition to that, Chris said that he was given a bad edit, and him saying he wanted a massage was staged.