Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I brought this one back up.

Who watched tonight??  I wanted to get some feedback before I posted.  I'm off to bed now, but will be back in the a.m.

Nite all.......

P.S.  I am ready to slap Evelyn (the 18 y/o planning her wedding)......   Oh, and that Josh who wants Aika to be a model.  Is he ever controlling or what????  She needs to get away from him ASAP.....  Kinda makes me wonder about his two other marriages.

Respected Contributor

SohiaMarie wrote:

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I brought this one back up.

Who watched tonight??  I wanted to get some feedback before I posted.  I'm off to bed now, but will be back in the a.m.

Nite all.......

P.S.  I am ready to slap Evelyn (the 18 y/o planning her wedding)......   Oh, and that Josh who wants Aika to be a model.  Is he ever controlling or what????  She needs to get away from him ASAP.....  Kinda makes me wonder about his two other marriages.

I totally agree with your post. Evelyn appears to be a spoiled brat and I don't think that relationship will last., Josh is more interested in what he wants than what Aika wants ( selfish guy). I don't have much hope for any of those relationships on this show. (But I still like to watch it, addicted )  
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  I watched. I can't get over seeing that sheep head. I don't think I could eat it either!  The way Luis was speaking to Molly's daughter wasn't appropriate, but she shouldn't be asking people to keep her secrets either.... whatever that means. I'm sure Molly will straighten him out. She needs to stop leaving her girls alone with men even if the oldest is 17? Now it comes out that Mr. Pink Jumpsuit has a drinking problem. What a shock. NOT. I feel sorry for the Asian women being hooked up with such losers. I'm tired of hearing the young couple fight about their wedding plans too. If they can't afford what they want why not do something simpler?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I watched. I can't get over seeing that sheep head. I don't think I could eat it either!  The way Luis was speaking to Molly's daughter wasn't appropriate, but she shouldn't be asking people to keep her secrets either.... whatever that means. I'm sure Molly will straighten him out. She needs to stop leaving her girls alone with men even if the oldest is 17? Now it comes out that Mr. Pink Jumpsuit has a drinking problem. What a shock. NOT. I feel sorry for the Asian women being hooked up with such losers. I'm tired of hearing the young couple fight about their wedding plans too. If they can't afford what they want why not do something simpler?

Hi @colliemom4. First, I'm wondering if we will ever see the other group with Jesse and Marcy. What's going on with that group?

I couldn't believe that sheep head, and Aunty waiting and watching her to eat. Nicole said she could see the teeth!  Ewwwww. The brains were in there, too. And what a way to serve: she just cracked open the head and pulled it apart. At least it wasn't chicken feet, lol. Nicole has given Azan a lot of money. He doesn't seem to be "offended" by taking it.

Luis & Molly's daughter are closer in age than Molly and Luis. And Luis better clean his mouth out. I would never leave my children alone or not watched around him.

Poor Annie finally got sick of drunk Dave. She got some Bhat's, but now she's got a look at the free loader she's getting.

Elizabeth is a spoiled l8 year old. He isn't going to put up with her.

Aika doesn't want to be a model, but she did want a "bigger" ring.

Does anyone know when Jesse and Marcy will be coming back?

Honored Contributor

I don't got it. Mr Pink Jumpsuit has no car, has no house, has no job, has no money BUT does have a drinking problem. So she is leaving her friends, family and village to hook her star to that loser? Please say she doesn't.

Now we  know why Asad is still with Nicole. Who knew she was able to send him money. Wonder if her Dad knows that she was sending money. And what the Dad will be responsible for the next 10 years. What a winning pair they are turning out to be. Nicole is a mess but everyone seems to be falling in line with her wishes.

And Mr Arizona just wants to show off his Trophy. Yes, looks like he will be on to wife #4.

I kept falling asleep during the show. My body it trying to tell me something.

Honored Contributor

Hi @febe1. Yes the aunt stood wide eyed over Nicole yet she didn't try any of the sheep head. Neither did Azan. Don't want to be mean, but the aunt reminded me of a wicked witch! Like eat this my dear. Yikes!

I am assuming we will see Darcey and Jesse on this network again, though it may be on an after show series of some sort. They always seem to bring the couples back, even if it's several years later. I don't think we've seen the last of that group, but I hate how they leave us hanging. I want to know what happened NOW lol.

I would be happy if the young couple that argues over their wedding plans left the show. Their storyline isn't exciting enough. We're used to a lot more drama and dysfunction than they can provide and I don't think it has anything to do with age. They aren't a good fit for this show.

Poor Annie. She seems so sweet. Agree with @drizzellla. He has a drinking problem but no job. Say what? I guess he's barrowing money from his best friend to drink? None of this makes sense.

Respected Contributor

Evelyn wants a wedding, not a marriage. So funny when she says “I’ve been planning my wedding my whole life!”  You’re 18!!

Super Contributor

A very strange group. With the exception of Molly and the girl from Tampa, they seem to be financially needy.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi again.  I'm glad to see all the responses to last night's show.

Molly and ????:  (I can't remember his name)  Anyway, I think Molly is a very needy woman.  Her voice really grates on my nerves too.  I would like to know where the father(s) of her daughters are and if there is more than one.  Her father is right.  She needs to slow down and think about what she is doing.  The boyfriend from D.R seems to be an alright guy but I don't like him alone with those girls.  He talks too freely with them.  She needs to watch him more closely.  He's 26 and she is 41.  What is wrong with her??

Evelyn and David::: (Is that his name??)  She sure is a spoiled brat.  Where are her parents in all this.  She says both their parents are helping with the wedding.  They have very little money.  Why can't they have a small wedding and when they can afford it, then have a bigger one - maybe even in Spain.  I don't see that relationship going anywhere.  She wants everything her way and he's getting tired of it.

Nicole and Azan:  Why, oh why, did she take that child with her to Morocco??  No stroller - they are hiking in the desert??  What is WRONG with them??  He is not the daddy and never will be.  Oh, and serving her a sheep's head???  How foolish.  Surely, they know we don't eat like that in this country.  She could have, at least, given her and the child something palatable and Azan was funny when he said "this is the first time you said you weren't hungry".... LOL  Another pair that won't make it.  I don't know about the money or where she is getting it to send him, but maybe in his culture it's okay to accept money from your "fiance"???  I don't know.

Josh and Aika:  The minute he met her at the airport and said "I have a trophy" ???? That's when my ears perked up.  That's what he wants.  A trophy.  Then, he kept telling her "let them decide" when it came to the modelling.  No Josh - let HER decide.  She doesn't want to be a model.... First of all, she's already too old (36).  Secondly, she's right.  She wants a family.  Nothing wrong with that.  But not with him.  I don't like him.  BTW, does he not have front teeth??  I think she can do a lot better.

Elizabeth and Andrei:  I think he's controlling and has a temper.  She needs to dump him ASAP.  Why doesn't she see that?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Hi @febe1. Yes the aunt stood wide eyed over Nicole yet she didn't try any of the sheep head. Neither did Azan. Don't want to be mean, but the aunt reminded me of a wicked witch! Like eat this my dear. Yikes!

I am assuming we will see Darcey and Jesse on this network again, though it may be on an after show series of some sort. They always seem to bring the couples back, even if it's several years later. I don't think we've seen the last of that group, but I hate how they leave us hanging. I want to know what happened NOW lol.

I would be happy if the young couple that argues over their wedding plans left the show. Their storyline isn't exciting enough. We're used to a lot more drama and dysfunction than they can provide and I don't think it has anything to do with age. They aren't a good fit for this show.

Poor Annie. She seems so sweet. Agree with @drizzellla. He has a drinking problem but no job. Say what? I guess he's barrowing money from his best friend to drink? None of this makes sense.

Right about the young couple, @colliemom4. They just don't add much of anything. For them it's just going to be argument after argument about him wanting to move.

My biggest surprise was Nicole sending all that money to Azan. And he blaming her for losing his job b/c of her calling him. Where is she getting all that money and the money for airfare. I'm glad Nicole's mom is not contributing to this mess of hers. I can't figure if he cares about her or not. It's sure funny watching Azan running after May and being all embarrassed b/c May doesn't listen to her mother one bit. Watching them is the most interesting to me. Smiley Happy