Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

They all have secrets that they are going to reveal.  Don't like any of the couples! Patrick seems normal enough though. 

They are all strange especially Paul.  He needs either to learn Portuguese or she needs to learn English since they have a huge language barrier.  I'd be frustrated.

Darcy needs an older man. He's just too young for her and I don't think he's that good looking!  JMO.

The guy they just introduced Larry has 2 kids at age 35?  His kids aren't that young so his relationship w/his ex-girlfriends must have happened at a very young age. 

I can keep going on about the rest of them but I'll stop here since there are so many to follow.

Super Contributor

I thought TLC was supposed to vet out convicted criminals to protect those on the show. This could really put Amazon girl in danger.

Now onto to Danielle..wouldn't you know she found another reason to go after Muhammad again! Now she's saying he owes her money?!?! She can't let go, can she?? 

Oh well...onto the drama 😁😁

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

I thought TLC was supposed to vet out convicted criminals to protect those on the show. This could really put Amazon girl in danger.

Now onto to Danielle..wouldn't you know she found another reason to go after Muhammad again! Now she's saying he owes her money?!?! She can't let go, can she?? 

Oh well...onto the drama 😁😁

Wow, I am not a mohammad fan but goodness gracious he does not seem to bother Danielle.  She really does need to let it go.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Ladies - this is too much. No wonder they aren't looking for people in the USA, they are going overseas, in villages on the Amazon. Where does TLC find these people? And Danielle it is not just a few thief charges. How did she have the money to fly overseas and Florida chasing after Mohamed? If her finances were such a mess why wasn't she spending the money she did have on her kids?

And Paul an arsonists? He seems so timid. You just never know.

This is too crazy. You know I thought they were a mess. But why did family members agree to appear with these people? If Danielle was my Mom, I would be living on the other side of the country. And Paul's Mom, she was helping him pack and load all the stuff for his trip. I would have been in a wig and sunglasses.

Just when I think it can't get any worse - it does.

I hear you.  The new guy that went to france what is his ladies story.  Do you think she is pregnant??? she was holding her jacket and said she had a secret.

I also think she is pregnant. The way she kept wrapping the jacket around her. And why would she be wearing a frumpy jacket, if she wasn't trying to hide something.

Honored Contributor

They are all .....well....I can't think of a word for here....anyway....  I can see why those people in these other countries want to get out of their country and conditions they are in there.....but you'd think the American citizens wouldn't want to call attention to themselves (considering what they've been up to here).

But then what do I know?  I usually watch the first few minutes of the show and then delete it from my DVR.  It tapes automatically.

I do want to see the #3 reunion show though.

Trusted Contributor

I was watching the follow-up programs and I think that Lauren and the Columbian lady were getting a little too aggressive with Mohammed.  We are all just watching and guessing what they are going through with many different opinions but who knows really what people went through and what they feel.  Maybe his intentions were good at the beginning and then when they come here, it is not what they thought it would be.  With Danielle, I think she just wants to hold on and keeps coming up with ideas to keep up any sort of contact.  

Honored Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I was watching the follow-up programs and I think that Lauren and the Columbian lady were getting a little too aggressive with Mohammed.  We are all just watching and guessing what they are going through with many different opinions but who knows really what people went through and what they feel.  Maybe his intentions were good at the beginning and then when they come here, it is not what they thought it would be.  With Danielle, I think she just wants to hold on and keeps coming up with ideas to keep up any sort of contact.  

I could not agree with you more. There is always one more thing she wants to say to him. Now she wants him to pay her money. I think that is why he wants to disappear and who can blame him. I wouldn't want her showing up, phoning or texting me. They are now divorced - MOVE ON, DANIELLE! Besides she now has a new boyfriend, why would she be bothering her old boyfriend.

Respected Contributor

I want to smack Danielle upside the head.  Does she really think she's going to get any money out of him?  Now she's just harassing him for the sake of harassment.

I do wonder if Karine is pregnant.  It's probably just editing.  Myriam--the French woman--and her secret?  I wonder if her parents have arranged a marriage.  I actually like the guy that is going to see her.

Back to Darcy and Jesse--she's nuts.  I wonder if she's going to last the 6 weeks she planned in Amsterdam.

Honored Contributor

Daniele..is getting paid to be on for ratings with her obssion with her ex...i think he is so full of himself! again..money and tv ratings !

And we keep watching to see what happens next...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."