Trusted Contributor

90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

I am still watching and my husband comes in and asks why are you still watching that.  I just wanted to see what haopens and who stays together.  I think that Lauren and Alexi will be the two that really stay together.  I thought that Mohammed had lost weight, he looks thinner to me, probably all the stress.  I also watch the new group of candidates and they have their problems as well.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily ever after, anyone watching

I've been watching it too. I think you are right about Lauren and Alexi - they are the only two I could picture long term.  The new show sure has an interesting group of characters!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching. I don't think many of them will stay together either. They are too selfish.

The guy from Amsterdam's family certainly is strange! Red flags should be going up for her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'm watching. I don't think many of them will stay together either. They are too selfish.

The guy from Amsterdam's family certainly is strange! Red flags should be going up for her.

Those two - I don't get it. His stepDad saying she is not in his son's league? Oh my. Mr Model seems so set in his ways and she doesn't seem to catch on. She still is wearing high heels  trying to walk around? I feel sorry for her. I have no idea what she is thinking but it sure isn't the same as me. I would have changed my flight and gone back home. 

Trusted Contributor

First, Darcey lost a ton of weight and looks good.

Second, have you seen her pictures from 7 years ago? 
Wow, she was very pretty.  What happened???  I don't understand why should would do all that to her face. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Those two - I don't get it. His stepDad saying she is not in his son's league? Oh my. Mr Model seems so set in his ways and she doesn't seem to catch on. She still is wearing high heels  trying to walk around? I feel sorry for her. I have no idea what she is thinking but it sure isn't the same as me. I would have changed my flight and gone back home. 

I hear that! I don't get why she'd want a kid half her age either. It doesn't matter how good looking he is. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

First, Darcey lost a ton of weight and looks good.

Second, have you seen her pictures from 7 years ago? 
Wow, she was very pretty.  What happened???  I don't understand why should would do all that to her face. 

I've seen pics of her and she looks like a totally different person 7 years ago. She was so cute. I didn't see much of a weight difference though. How much weight has she lost? Anyway, she's ruined her looks. She was adorable at one time. It's tough to believe it's the same person.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there's something wrong with both of them.  He's 24 and a control freak.  She knows that but she is desperate.  When he pulled the chair out for her to sit on in the restaurant and she said "wow I never had anyone do that for me before" - that told me that she either picks the wrong men, or there is something very wrong with her.

She is 42 y/o and says she would have more children with him???  THAT is desperation.  Anything to nab him.  He wants to get over to the U.S. - maybe become a model, etc.... He'll leave her in a heartbeat.  She has two kids, which he doesn't need at his age.

These people are all desperate in one way or another.  For her to to to Sweden for 6 wks??  Puhleez - She should have tired of him after the first night, when he told her she should take her makeup off before going to bed.  He didn't want to ruin the nice sheets he bought.... LOL  And, she goes in and takes it off????   LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie ITA. She deserves everything she has coming to her. She can't be that stupid. She did say she was taken aback about him being an "alpha" male etc. 

Honored Contributor

That Amsterdam couple just look weird to me (especially him).  He sure has a 'special' look.  It's hard for me to watch the TV when they're on.

I watched a little of it but had to change the channel.