Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Is  Elizabeth totally crazy, she is ungrateful, rude to her dad and now she wants to borrow deposit money, how much nerve does she have?????!!!!!

@sunshine 919 I was hoping her father would turn her down.  He seems to be a real caring guy... I did read that he was in jail a couple of times but don't remember the charges.

How foolish are they to think they can afford anything when she can't work anymore?  He doesn't even care for the consignment shop baby clothes???  LOL  They never mentioned the fact that the time will come when she has to stop working.  Oh well - maybe dad will come through again.....  Too bad - so sad

Respected Contributor

While watching the show the other night, I noticed Elizabeth was driving VERY near to were I live.  I recognized SR 56 and 275.  I will be keeping my eyes peeled for her.  I'm bound to run into her here somewhere, it's just a matter of time. 

Respected Contributor

I've decided after much thinking (LOL) that Elizabeth and Andrei are the worst.  The absolute worst human beings on the show.  Dad gives you a free house because despite both people being able bodied and fit for work, no one has a job. You decide you're too good to take a handout and have him "holding it over you" so you decide to move out.  Then you ask dad to bankroll your new place.  It serves no purpose HE'S STILL PAYING YOUR WAY YOU IDIOTS!  There is no brain function between the two of them.  They know nothing, do nothing, serve no purpose and now they're having a baby?  CPS should take it the moment she gives birth.  I wonder what she is so in love with about this guy? He's an unattractive, verbally abusive, delustional jerk with an annoying accent.  The icing on the cake, when Andrei decides that rather that trucking, which they paid a lot of money to train him for, he's going to do handy man work which is EXACTLY WHAT HER DAD ASKED HIM TO DO with the free house. The dad is enabling this trainwreck, I'm blaming him for their continued uselessness.  

On a side note, Jay and Ashley are totally acting for the cameras and it's not even mildly entertaining.  Thank god for the fast forward button.  She has terrible botox.

On another side note, I have come to find Asuelu adorable and I'm glad the family is no longer rejecting/hating him.  These two also need to get a job I assume they are living on welfare? Who is paying their way?  There are not a lot of employed folks on this show.  The lady with the British criminal husband also doesn't really seem to work.  She must be on welfare also.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

While watching the show the other night, I noticed Elizabeth was driving VERY near to were I live.  I recognized SR 56 and 275.  I will be keeping my eyes peeled for her.  I'm bound to run into her here somewhere, it's just a matter of time. 

@BarbiHollywood   Hey Barb:  Don't forget to keep your phone handy..... We want pictures - pictures of her and the car.  LOL  Maybe even a selfie with you and her?????

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I've decided after much thinking (LOL) that Elizabeth and Andrei are the worst.  The absolute worst human beings on the show.  Dad gives you a free house because despite both people being able bodied and fit for work, no one has a job. You decide you're too good to take a handout and have him "holding it over you" so you decide to move out.  Then you ask dad to bankroll your new place.  It serves no purpose HE'S STILL PAYING YOUR WAY YOU IDIOTS!  There is no brain function between the two of them.  They know nothing, do nothing, serve no purpose and now they're having a baby?  CPS should take it the moment she gives birth.  I wonder what she is so in love with about this guy? He's an unattractive, verbally abusive, delustional jerk with an annoying accent.  The icing on the cake, when Andrei decides that rather that trucking, which they paid a lot of money to train him for, he's going to do handy man work which is EXACTLY WHAT HER DAD ASKED HIM TO DO with the free house. The dad is enabling this trainwreck, I'm blaming him for their continued uselessness.  

On a side note, Jay and Ashley are totally acting for the cameras and it's not even mildly entertaining.  Thank god for the fast forward button.  She has terrible botox.

On another side note, I have come to find Asuelu adorable and I'm glad the family is no longer rejecting/hating him.  These two also need to get a job I assume they are living on welfare? Who is paying their way?  There are not a lot of employed folks on this show.  The lady with the British criminal husband also doesn't really seem to work.  She must be on welfare also.  

@Grouchomarx  - Regarding your comment on Jay and Ashley - agree 100% and every once in awhile I google "where are they now or the status of all the couples" and I won't post it here but you can see the status of those two.  

I have issue with Nicole/Azan - at least these 2 aren't married YET.  Neither has a job and when I see their scenes I believe - 1) either Nicole is slow and has issues (bc Azan makes it pretty obvioius he's playing her)  or 2) the two of them are now playing us bc whether their drama is scripted/manufactured for the cameras or not, TLC has renewed them for yet another season and I've gotten the impression that they now do whatever's required bc the show now IS their job.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   Hey Barb:  Don't forget to keep your phone handy..... We want pictures - pictures of her and the car.  LOL  Maybe even a selfie with you and her?????

@sophiamarie  You know I'll be fully prepared!!  My hobby/passion since I'm a kid is meeting (or sometimes just seeing) celebrities.  I have a huge collection that I'm quite proud of.  Thank goodness our phones have cameras.  Trust me, pally, my eyes are peeled and I'm wide awake!!  That children's resale shop is nearby.  I rewound the DVR the other night to see if I could get a clear shot of the street sign as she came out of the house and got into the truck.  Fawn or Fern something.  Googled it, kinda sorta in the vicinity, but I'm sure she does her shopping and running around very near where I am.   That place where she and her Dad met is nearby and happens to have a very good TJMaxx!   I wonder if they'd be nice.  Or not.  I love when celebs are nice (not that they're really celebs but they kinda are).  And for the record, I am not a stalker.  I would never, ever approach her unless we were in public.  I'm not a weirdo.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to say that I just love watching baby Lucy as she is just so cute. I think her mother is a very pretty lady too.  I hope it works out for Jon and her to get together.  I think they really love each other. Some of these other couples are just there to come to America and/or get money. Fernanda really turned around and showed him how she really feels, his mother tried to tell him but he didn't listen.  A lot of these guys fall in love with the way these girls look and that is too bad as looks fade anyway when they are older.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fernanda, looking at her face on wasn't bad looking, but when in profile, for some reason always reminded me of a bulldog.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Fernanda, looking at her face on wasn't bad looking, but when in profile, for some reason always reminded me of a bulldog.

I don't see her as model material. I read that she's done very little modeling since she tried to get into it. It's not as simple as she thinks it is.

Honored Contributor

I was this show but my favorite show is the one where the other people comment about bits and pieces of this show.

It's really funny.  If you guys haven't seen it....you should.