Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Here are some things bothering me: Do any of you remember when Chantel and her family went to Pao's home in the Dominican Republic and the house was barely standing, they didn't want to get out of the van due to a dog in the front yard, and his mother "honored" Chantel's family by cooking them chicken feet? Am confused about this? Now the mother and sister have a nice apartment?? Chantel and her family are much more sophisticated than his family, why can't she find a guy more suited to her? She kills me giving him so many chances, and then she said he was her "rock." I think he is a dirtbag, just wants to get his family to the U.S.

He should have been dumped long ago. Also, I have real problems with Larissa. Such a selfish brat. She is very mean and selfish. Can't believe Colt doesn't stand up for his mother over her, either.

Russ and Paolo are a joke. He lets her have her way about everything. His mother can't hold the baby? It's just Paolo's, not his? Get a backbone, Russ.

Andrei? No words. Number one, why did she marry him? Number two, isn't she smart enough to not get pregnant when they have no jobs? All of these girls are so dumb!

@keithsmom65   It was the Grandmother's home, not Pedro's Mother's home, but his Mother and sister are living now in a nicer place than before, maybe google will know.

Honored Contributor

Russ looks just like his mom and the baby looks just like Russ.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I'm sure you know that Chantell and who's it are going to have their own show (they advertise the heck out of it).

So, they're not going to break up.  My guess is a lot of this is just 'put on' for the audience.

I've read where she (Chantell) wants to be an actress and/or model.  This is just a way for her (as she figures) to get into the 'business'....(my guess).

She does have an unbelievable figure (you can tell they're real by the way they hang).  Everything she wears, well, the tops are cut down to her navel...she is pretty.

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes his words are so (I'm thinking here)....'broken' sometimes in broken English and sometimes it's as if he's either reading from a teleprompter or has TRIED to recite from memory.....

It's really pathetic...if you think about it.

I've said before all of these shows are like watching a train wreck.  The only reason I continue to watch them is well.....I just can't believe anyone is that stupid but also because I so enjoy coming here and 'talking' with all of you about these shows! 

Often I'll just stop in the middle of an episode and delete the whole thing....it's embarrassing anyone can be that stupid...a human being...that stupid..and self-absorbed.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

I know you all want an outfit like Pao's LOL!

Yuck lol

Honored Contributor

Paola is so freaked out. I wonder if she isn't suffering from postpartum depression as well. When my kids were babies I was thrilled for someone to take over. How embarrassing for her to yell at Russ like that too. I don't think she's going to listen to Russ's mom either.

Valued Contributor

I can't take another minute of Chantel throwing her hair back and exposing her boobs.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Paola is so freaked out. I wonder if she isn't suffering from postpartum depression as well. When my kids were babies I was thrilled for someone to take over. How embarrassing for her to yell at Russ like that too. I don't think she's going to listen to Russ's mom either.

Is that new tonight?  its not on here yer.   I was hoping she would mellow out.  Is her mom trying to talk to her at all?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is that new tonight?  its not on here yer.   I was hoping she would mellow out.  Is her mom trying to talk to her at all?

@sunshine 919  It's new. Russ's mom tells them they need to stop fighting etc. and Pao's mom says they need to unite in Spanish.

Honored Contributor

Colte is such a poor actor. What is wrong with this man? Get off of my tv!

Next week is the tell all already!

Esteemed Contributor

So...........have Nicole and Azan split up??