Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

[ Edited ]

So many of the women coming here must be watching too much tv, or are fed a fantasy of what life in America is like, as they want to be models and actresses. I find it strange how many want plastic surgery, botox etc. as well.

I think Andrei is not very bright. Elizabeth has to be ignorant for marrying him as well.

I would assume Pedro is leaving Chantel, but they have a spin-off show starting in July, so I'm not sure this is the case.

Valued Contributor

When did Ashley have children?  Where are they?  And where is their Father?  I feel sorry for them!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

They are from previous relationship(s).  They are not Jay's--they aren't babies, but I don't know how old they are.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Is  Elizabeth totally crazy, she is ungrateful, rude to her dad and now she wants to borrow deposit money, how much nerve does she have?????!!!!!

on top of getting herself knocked up..... she is one ungrateful B.

Valued Contributor

My children have caused me heartbreak, BUT, how disheartening to be Elizabeth's family?????

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Andrei walks in with shorts on, even the interviewer knew this guy was not dependable. LOL Seems John may have to pay up for Fernandra, she wants 50% of his income for the less than 6 months of marriage, no pre nup & she wasted no time getting a lawyer, she may win. Next week Jenny is crying in the limo before wedding, Larassia decides to tell Mom Debbie & Colt her secrets (think it maybe that she has children) Mom Debbie needs a drink LOL Tomorrow night is the "Pillow Talk show" and we know that will be good.

It's obvious that Fernanda never cared about Jonathan. She just wanted to come to the US and take advantage of him. She doesn't deserve a thing. He should have had her sign a prenup because he seems to be one of the few people on the show who is financially stable.

And Fernanda wants to make him financially unstable and move to Chicago. Where he did not know the housing market etc. So she can persue her career as an actress or model.

Do you notice a pattern here? Fernanda wants to be an actress or model, Larissa wanted to look like a Hollywood star and Paola pursued a modeling career too.

Exactly.They all think they can come to the US and become super models. In the meantime these men are expected to give them everything they want no matter how much it costs because obviously all Americans are rich and can afford these things. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@drizzellla , that seems to be a common thing with these foreign women, Amfisa (married to pot king Jorge) wanted to be a model too.

I haven't watched the last hour yet, so I'll reserve comment, but I have plenty to say about what a witch Pao is.  Oil and Gas is lucrative and would provide a very good life for her and the baby.  She is so selfish.

Elizabeth comes off looking like a spoiled brat and her husband is a complete jerk.  Her dad should have told her that he wasn't helping her financially any more.  They did not need to move.  That house was perfectly fine and they have 2 big dogs!  Andrei was really something in the consignment shop.  I don't think he has any clue how expensive it is to buy new baby things and I don't think he has any idea how expensive it is in the US.  When he showed up in shorts to that interview, I couldn't even believe it. Who does that!!!  And they spent a ton of money to send him to truck driving school!  What does he actually think that entails.

I'm pretty sure Pedro and Chantal are done.  He was awful to her on that trip to the airport.  When they were in the attorney's office and she asked about having to support him for 10 years and the attorney said that yes, she would be responsible for him for 10 years and he just smirked--that was his plan all along in my opinion and I made up my mind that he was just as awful as I originally thought.

@DrKelli   I couldn't believe it either when Andrei showed up in shorts for his interview. Even if it's hot you could dress appropriately and look professional.

Pedro was so rude on the way to the airport. If I were Chantel I would have filed for divorce and sent the papers to him in the Dominican Republic.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

So many of the women coming here must be watching too much tv, or are fed a fantasy of what life in America is like, as they want to be models and actresses. I find it strange how many want plastic surgery, botox etc. as well.

I think Andrei is not very bright. Elizabeth has to be ignorant for marrying him as well.

I would assume Pedro is leaving Chantel, but they have a spin-off show starting in July, so I'm not sure this is the case.

@colliemom4   I think they probably watch American movies/shows and no matter what kind of job the people have they always seem to live in a big house with a fancy car. You rarely see a show that's realistic and shows how Americans really live. Of course, had they been to the US before they started the 90-day process they would realize that things may not be as perfect and that the guy they're planning to marry isn't a millionaire.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Andrei walks in with shorts on, even the interviewer knew this guy was not dependable. LOL Seems John may have to pay up for Fernandra, she wants 50% of his income for the less than 6 months of marriage, no pre nup & she wasted no time getting a lawyer, she may win. Next week Jenny is crying in the limo before wedding, Larassia decides to tell Mom Debbie & Colt her secrets (think it maybe that she has children) Mom Debbie needs a drink LOL Tomorrow night is the "Pillow Talk show" and we know that will be good.

It's obvious that Fernanda never cared about Jonathan. She just wanted to come to the US and take advantage of him. She doesn't deserve a thing. He should have had her sign a prenup because he seems to be one of the few people on the show who is financially stable.

And Fernanda wants to make him financially unstable and move to Chicago. Where he did not know the housing market etc. So she can persue her career as an actress or model.

Do you notice a pattern here? Fernanda wants to be an actress or model, Larissa wanted to look like a Hollywood star and Paola pursued a modeling career too.

Exactly.They all think they can come to the US and become super models. In the meantime these men are expected to give them everything they want no matter how much it costs because obviously all Americans are rich and can afford these things. Cat Frustrated

and they all think that they are ALL THAT and they are NOT.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Do you know if it is ten years from the time the foreigners arrive in the US that the person who sponsored them are  responsible for them for ten years, or ten years after the divorce, I would think the former.  If so, either Chantel would have seven years to go or prove that Pedro came here only for the green card.

I think this drama is just that, he still loves Chantel, and I actually see his point about her family, and that he is always said to be in the wrong.  It was obvious how much he loved her, especially at the wedding, but guess we will see in the spinoff, either they will be good, or they will break up.