Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@doxie1   Wasn't he a bouncer in Ireland? He did something in a bar... right? I thought it was ridiculous that he went to school for trucking and did only one job and decided he hated the profession. I mean who does that?

@colliemom4 

Andrrrrrrei does that - that's who..... LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE David and Annie.  I really do.... I think they really like each other and will stick together through fat and thin.....  Love the way she cooks in bed like it's so easy.  I guess it is for her.  She cooks on the floor too.  Tonight it was obvious that she had her eyelids done.  She's adorable.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Azan's family has been posting on instagram that he's using Nicole and they support it lol.

@colliemom4   Of course they do. I'm sure they get something out of it too. They must think she's such a fool.

Honored Contributor

I think they all act pretty likable on Pillow Talk unlike on 90 Day lol.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@doxie1   Wasn't he a bouncer in Ireland? He did something in a bar... right? I thought it was ridiculous that he went to school for trucking and did only one job and decided he hated the profession. I mean who does that?

@colliemom4 

Andrrrrrrei does that - that's who..... LOL

@sophiamarie  What a useless man. She's as stupid for wanting him. My husband thought he was a Russian lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just read this. The judge showed leniency for Larissa's alleged crime, it seems that Debbie might not get the vindication she was hoping to see. According to the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.), any noncitizen convicted after September 30, 1996, of domestic violence is deportable; however, since Larissa's first two domestic violence cases were thrown out and the third was negotiated down to disorderly conduct (not domestic battery), it appears Larissa's citizenship is safe - and she is not in danger of being deported back to Brazil.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. The judge showed leniency for Larissa's alleged crime, it seems that Debbie might not get the vindication she was hoping to see. According to the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.), any noncitizen convicted after September 30, 1996, of domestic violence is deportable; however, since Larissa's first two domestic violence cases were thrown out and the third was negotiated down to disorderly conduct (not domestic battery), it appears Larissa's citizenship is safe - and she is not in danger of being deported back to Brazil.

@colliemom4   That is ridiculous. How does she get to stay in the US if she's not married to Colt, though? The first green card is a two-year conditional card that you then renew for a ten-year card but in order to get the ten-year card you're supposed to prove that your marriage is legitimate and that you were in fact living together for the previous two years. Apparently these people know how to get around the law and the rules don't apply to them.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   That is ridiculous. How does she get to stay in the US if she's not married to Colt, though? The first green card is a two-year conditional card that you then renew for a ten-year card but in order to get the ten-year card you're supposed to prove that your marriage is legitimate and that you were in fact living together for the previous two years. Apparently these people know how to get around the law and the rules don't apply to them.

@HSB1204  All I know is she has an attorney trying to help her. She is working with a lady trying to sell cosmetics now too. I posted about it one day. They are having an open house soon. Trying to cash in on her fame and working the system. Yes. She got out of jail each time through go fund me contributions too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I suspected that she would never be deported. She is coming out with her own brand of beauty products. So she seems to be on her way. She has a meet and greet next Saturday. If anyone cares to see her. It is in Boulder City, NV.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Yes--but it was when she was in the mom's kitchen in that blue shirt that I thought she looked like she had gained a LOT of weight.

But good for her trying to exercise.  Wonder how long that will last.

I don't know if it was the shirt or the purple hair or the combination of both but she did look like she gained a lot of weight.