Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@miata1 wrote:

I wanted to say that I just love watching baby Lucy as she is just so cute. I think her mother is a very pretty lady too.  I hope it works out for Jon and her to get together.  I think they really love each other. Some of these other couples are just there to come to America and/or get money. Fernanda really turned around and showed him how she really feels, his mother tried to tell him but he didn't listen.  A lot of these guys fall in love with the way these girls look and that is too bad as looks fade anyway when they are older.  

I'm not sure how Jon and Rachel are ever supposed to make it work. They said they need $11,000 for the visa process (which I assume is because of his criminal record and the fact that they probably need a lawyer to help them out) but what's going to happen if he actually gets to the US? It doesn't seem like Rachel works so she's obviously going to need a co-sponsor. Her dad didn't seem to have any money either so I don't know how Rachel plans to support Jon and her two kids.

Honored Contributor

I read that Fernanda's a waitress in an upscale Chicago restaurant now. Apparently, her relatives helped her with all the process of obtaining a green card. Particularly, her father who lives in El Paso. He's reportedly been assisting her with all her needs, especially after her nasty split from Jonathan. If she did get the approval through her US-based family, then it’s likely that she can work legally by now.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Fernanda's a waitress in an upscale Chicago restaurant now. Apparently, her relatives helped her with all the process of obtaining a green card. Particularly, her father who lives in El Paso. He's reportedly been assisting her with all her needs, especially after her nasty split from Jonathan. If she did get the approval through her US-based family, then it’s likely that she can work legally by now.

@colliemom4   She's lucky if she got help from her family because she sure doesn't have anything in the "looks" depatment.  In fact, I think she is kind of strange looking.  Her eyebrows are almost a unibrow and there's something even stranger around her jawline.

These girls (Pao included) think they are all that and a bag of chips.  They just don't know there are thousands of pretty girls in this country who have to work 2 and 3 jobs just to make ends meet, while they are modelling - and they ARE pretty.  These girls don't have a chance.

As for Libby - I don't know about that lipstick she wears. It's much too dark and her lips aren't straight.  Good thing she doesn't think she's model type..... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   She's lucky if she got help from her family because she sure doesn't have anything in the "looks" depatment.  In fact, I think she is kind of strange looking.  Her eyebrows are almost a unibrow and there's something even stranger around her jawline.

These girls (Pao included) think they are all that and a bag of chips.  They just don't know there are thousands of pretty girls in this country who have to work 2 and 3 jobs just to make ends meet, while they are modelling - and they ARE pretty.  These girls don't have a chance.

As for Libby - I don't know about that lipstick she wears. It's much too dark and her lips aren't straight.  Good thing she doesn't think she's model type..... LOL

@sophiamarie  Yeah. I don't want to sound mean, but I think modeling agencies are looking for a certain look and it's one they don't have..LOL. I think Fernanda looks kind of mannish. And I've seen pics of Pao since she had her son, which was Jan 1, and she's all booty now. She claims she gained a lot of weight yet loves her curves but isn't having any more kids. She's so weird!

Another one that I've seen online pics of recently is Anfisa. She's wearing practically nothing which is not a surprise. I just don't see that she's a great beauty either and their personalities make them even uglier. When I've looked at Elizabeth at times I've wondered if there wasn't something wrong with her mouth. It is funny how great  some of these women think they are.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I was wondering how she was still in the US since I read that Jon cancelled the visa paperwork he had submitted on her behalf. I don't see her ever being more than a waitress. To me she doesn't look like a model at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hi there - I have also seen pics of Anfisa and they say that she has had a lot botox while Jorge is in prison.  But, they are still together (married, that is)  I think he is serving a 2 yr. sentence.

Nothing mean about what you are saying.  I don't know about modelling in foreign countries but I know they are looking for a certain look over here.  There are models who aren't really pretty but they know how to carry themselves, are a certain height, etc.....  I do not think either of these two fit the bill.  First of all, they have too many curves - but curves are okay for some types of modelling I guess.

Oh well - who am I to decide which one is model material??  LOL  I do think the came over here thinking they were going to be grabbed up and make millions in short order.  JMO

As much as I don't like Loren, I think she's the prettiest of them all....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi there - I have also seen pics of Anfisa and they say that she has had a lot botox while Jorge is in prison.  But, they are still together (married, that is)  I think he is serving a 2 yr. sentence.

Nothing mean about what you are saying.  I don't know about modelling in foreign countries but I know they are looking for a certain look over here.  There are models who aren't really pretty but they know how to carry themselves, are a certain height, etc.....  I do not think either of these two fit the bill.  First of all, they have too many curves - but curves are okay for some types of modelling I guess.

Oh well - who am I to decide which one is model material??  LOL  I do think the came over here thinking they were going to be grabbed up and make millions in short order.  JMO

As much as I don't like Loren, I think she's the prettiest of them all....

@sophiamarie  I think Chantel is pretty too. I don't know how much work she's had done. Many of them are so plastic lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Russ was a man before he married Pao or if he was always a wuss, even before Pao?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hola - yes you're right.... I totally forgot about Chantel....   Maybe because I don't care much for her and Pedro - but she is a looker.......I wonder if she had "augmentation"......  Hmmm

Esteemed Contributor

BTW - is tonight going to be a NEW show - or does that start next week???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.... TIA  (gotta make plans)