Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Did Mohammed talk Danielle into pulling the annulment papers again?

@CelticCrafter  it was not shown, so to be continued next week, I guess.  If I were her, I would not cancel it, now that I know more details about the relationship.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, I agree that he lied to her. I don't feel sorry for him at all, just like I have NO sympathy for her.  I do not believe that her apartment in Moscow was huge. I'm willing to bet she had an arrangement in Moscow with some rich gangster.

Honored Contributor

I believe Mohamed said Danielle peed on him too, during sex. She may very well have a bladder issue of some sort after having 3 or 4 kids. Still, no need to announce it to the world!

I am wondering how long the woman in Miami is going to stay there. She may as well hae stayed in Oklahoma or went elsewhere with her husband if she's going to have to take another job in addition to whatever modeling jobs she receives. 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@mousiegirl, I agree that he lied to her. I don't feel sorry for him at all, just like I have NO sympathy for her.  I do not believe that her apartment in Moscow was huge. I'm willing to bet she had an arrangement in Moscow with some rich gangster.

@DrKelli  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I believe Mohamed said Danielle peed on him too, during sex. She may very well have a bladder issue of some sort after having 3 or 4 kids. Still, no need to announce it to the world!

I am wondering how long the woman in Miami is going to stay there. She may as well hae stayed in Oklahoma or went elsewhere with her husband if she's going to have to take another job in addition to whatever modeling jobs she receives. 

@colliemom4  Muhammad's mention of his wife's issue was in defense of himself, no class, but he wanted to prove it wasn't his "manhood" in question, oh brother, like anyone gives a hoot.  

When I heard that the girl who went to Miami to model would not make much money at all, and would have to have another job or more, that would have sent me back to Okalahoma, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Mohammed is such a jerk.  Every time the hostess of the show would ask him what he wanted to say about the whole situation, he would say, I need more than 10 minutes.  I had to laugh when Danielle told him she wouldn't help him when he ran out of gas.  I hope she doesn't pull the annulment this time. 

Amfisa is a horrible person.  Jorge isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I think he is honorable.  She very obviously came to this country because she thought he was a sugar daddy.  Yes, he exaggerated, but seriously.

I cannot believe I've gotten dragged into this show. LOL!

@DrKelli  How honorable is lying over and over and over again?  She asked him how much debt he was in, and he said $2,000.  Less than a minute later, he said $30,000, I wouldn't trust anything he said either.

I liked him, but now that I know he has lied to her BIG time over and over, no sympathy for him.  He wanted this girl with a great body, yet he is way overweight, she wanted a rich guy, so both of them in it for less than honorable reasons.

What gets me is Anifasa thinks she is so beautiful she can get any millionaire she wants.

Really, not-too-bright Jorge should have let her go back home. She really thought she was entitled b/c of her beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think thee OK girl in Miami came here for her career. She thought once here, Hollywood would be after her and everyone else. She's nice looking, like millions of other beautiful American girls.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Mohammed is such a jerk.  Every time the hostess of the show would ask him what he wanted to say about the whole situation, he would say, I need more than 10 minutes.  I had to laugh when Danielle told him she wouldn't help him when he ran out of gas.  I hope she doesn't pull the annulment this time. 

Amfisa is a horrible person.  Jorge isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I think he is honorable.  She very obviously came to this country because she thought he was a sugar daddy.  Yes, he exaggerated, but seriously.

@DrKelli  How honorable is lying over and over and over again?  She asked him how much debt he was in, and he said $2,000.  Less than a minute later, he said $30,000, I wouldn't trust anything he said either.

I liked him, but now that I know he has lied to her BIG time over and over, no sympathy for him.  He wanted this girl with a great body, yet he is way overweight, she wanted a rich guy, so both of them in it for less than honorable reasons.

What gets me is Anifasa thinks she is so beautiful she can get any millionaire she wants.

Really, not-too-bright Jorge should have let her go back home. She really thought she was entitled b/c of her beauty.

@febe1  She has a body, but her face is not beautiful, not even pretty, in my eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@febe1  She has a body, but her face is not beautiful, not even pretty, in my eyes.

He didn't need to go to Russia to find a beautiful American with a great body.

She acts like she is something "special" in America.

It's Jorge who wanted something special and thought he could buy it in Russia.

Honored Contributor

Anifisa's face is kind of manish. Her boobs are obviously plastic too. I get so tired of seeing them on display. She's got some weird ideas also.

Danielle is a kook and acts like a junior high school girl. She needs to stop dating and remain single in her trailer home. I really do believe that she thinks she's desirable.