Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Have they lumped couples together from different seasons?  I thought Anifsa and Jorge were from last season.  What happened to the  blond girl from Florida who left her child and went to Morocco(?)

What about the couple who relocated to Thailand.

Haven't Danielle and Mohamad and Florida/Israel couple been around forever?

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Good grief, last night on the show where all the couples were talking together, Mohammed said he couldn't be with Danelle because she had an odor issue??  That is a horrible thing to say on TV.

@colliegirls  It may be a terrible thing to say... but what if you were with someone with terrible odor problems.  That would be a deal breaker for me.

I agree but I wouldn't want the world to know that I smelled like fish!!!

Respected Contributor

@lulu2, the couple that relocated to Thailand was on the "pre" show last night.  They have to come back to the US for periods of time so that the wife doesn't lose her green card.

Since this is the first year I've watched, I don't know the answers to your other questions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

DrKelli, I confess that this show is a secret pleasure for me.  At times, I am repulsed, amused, confounded -- but I continue to watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@lulu2, the couple that relocated to Thailand was on the "pre" show last night.  They have to come back to the US for periods of time so that the wife doesn't lose her green card.

Since this is the first year I've watched, I don't know the answers to your other questions.

@DrKelli

I think that pre-show was last year's after show.

That couple seemed popular with the public so I would think they'd be featured in the upcoming season.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Did Danielle really think that young Mohammed really liked her??  Her best friend should tell her to divorce him and move on.  Danielle is acting so pitifully.  It is painful to watch!

Danielle refuses to believe SOMETIMES HE'S JUST NOT INTO YOU!

Mohamed said he would not consummate the marriage until Danielle saw a doctor about her hygiene.

Danielle was obsessed with Mohamed and didn't care how she trapped it. And he just couldn't rid himself of her. She was just like a stalker and believed she had "rights" to make him love her.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Good grief, last night on the show where all the couples were talking together, Mohammed said he couldn't be with Danelle because she had an odor issue??  That is a horrible thing to say on TV.

Social media has been suggesting Mohamed is gay. I thought it was peculiar Danielle said nothing when he kept saying she had a bad odor.

What about when Mohamed said Danielle sat in the middle of the floor with her children there and shouted that she wanted her s*x tonight!

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Mohammed is such a jerk.  Every time the hostess of the show would ask him what he wanted to say about the whole situation, he would say, I need more than 10 minutes.  I had to laugh when Danielle told him she wouldn't help him when he ran out of gas.  I hope she doesn't pull the annulment this time. 

Amfisa is a horrible person.  Jorge isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I think he is honorable.  She very obviously came to this country because she thought he was a sugar daddy.  Yes, he exaggerated, but seriously.

I cannot believe I've gotten dragged into this show. LOL!

Danielle changed the divorce to annulment and wants him out of the country. She handed him the papers at the reunion. He said the papers were not legal b/c they had no legal stamps.

Honored Contributor

As crazy as Danielle is, I do not blame her for wanting Mohamed deported.  She paid to bring him here. He came here to marry her.  There are timelines connected to green cards, marriages, annulments, etc. 

He needs to go home. (he could probably find another desperate woman or man who would happily bring him back here and let him mooch off her/him)

OT,  Danielle can afford her own home?  I wonder what they are paid for being on this show?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Mohammed is such a jerk.  Every time the hostess of the show would ask him what he wanted to say about the whole situation, he would say, I need more than 10 minutes.  I had to laugh when Danielle told him she wouldn't help him when he ran out of gas.  I hope she doesn't pull the annulment this time. 

Amfisa is a horrible person.  Jorge isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I think he is honorable.  She very obviously came to this country because she thought he was a sugar daddy.  Yes, he exaggerated, but seriously.

I cannot believe I've gotten dragged into this show. LOL!

@DrKelli  How honorable is lying over and over and over again?  She asked him how much debt he was in, and he said $2,000.  Less than a minute later, he said $30,000, I wouldn't trust anything he said either.

I liked him, but now that I know he has lied to her BIG time over and over, no sympathy for him.  He wanted this girl with a great body, yet he is way overweight, she wanted a rich guy, so both of them in it for less than honorable reasons.