90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

This is so good and very funny!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

I just can't watch that show!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anfisa( spell?) is just such a loser and the Mohammad couple is almost comical. 

Honored Contributor

I watched last season and can't wait to see what's happend with the couples. Danielle and Mohamed have got to be the craziest couple ever on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed it last season, but it's not a show I want to watch twice. Love to see follow ups.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with these couples!!

Respected Contributor

Love this crazy show!!! Danielle is gross, Anfisa is terrible!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Love this crazy show!!! Danielle is gross, Anfisa is terrible!!!!

@SANNA  Anfisa  and George need there own spin off reality show... The two of them are just so entertaining.  Loved when She wanted George to rent that HUGE HOME for $8,000 a month unfurnished....  Or that $100,000 plus diamond engagement ring,  and the $50,000 wedding dress.....Poor George.... he is like a poor puppy in love with this horrible woman. What does he get from the relationship other than  ___--BLANK___?? She treats him like dirt and he seems to allow it.. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I can't stand the desperate nutty woman with Mohammad, and how he could ever be with her, even for citizenship.

I hope Jorge doesn't get hurt by the girl he married, but she says he made promises that he isn't keeping, so if this is true, no wonder she is upset, but sure acts very shallow.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I can't stand the desperate nutty woman with Mohammad, and how he could ever be with her, even for citizenship.

I hope Jorge doesn't get hurt by the girl he married, but she says he made promises that he isn't keeping, so if this is true, no wonder she is upset, but sure acts very shallow.

@mousiegirl  I think Anfisa thought he was a millionaire....not just a pot head. He might have led her on.