Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,307
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After


@colliemom4 wrote:

@ro1234 wrote:

I felt bad for Russ's' Mom as I think she is trying to do the right thing. She acted very nice when she went to see Pao and the baby so there was no cause for Pao's mother to call her transparent. She has already formed an opinion of her because of Pao and she is not being treated fairly. The baby is her grandchild.  I have to commend Russ's Mom for acting appropriately and loving, hope Pao comes around. She will be a mother-in-law one day so she should put herself in the other person's place.  


@ro1234  I was impressed with Russ's mom's behavior but she has intelligence and decency unlike Pao. After her mom leaves Pao probably won't speak to her again for years because that's how she rolls. Her mom is a fool if she gets involved, but I'm thinking TLC may have set up drama between the two because they know it brings in ratings.


 

@colliemom4   The visit of russ' mom wasn't on last Sunday, I didn't see it, thought it would be this Sunday but people are talking as if they have seen it, what's up, lol.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,460
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After


@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@ro1234 wrote:

I felt bad for Russ's' Mom as I think she is trying to do the right thing. She acted very nice when she went to see Pao and the baby so there was no cause for Pao's mother to call her transparent. She has already formed an opinion of her because of Pao and she is not being treated fairly. The baby is her grandchild.  I have to commend Russ's Mom for acting appropriately and loving, hope Pao comes around. She will be a mother-in-law one day so she should put herself in the other person's place.  


@ro1234  I was impressed with Russ's mom's behavior but she has intelligence and decency unlike Pao. After her mom leaves Pao probably won't speak to her again for years because that's how she rolls. Her mom is a fool if she gets involved, but I'm thinking TLC may have set up drama between the two because they know it brings in ratings.


 

@colliemom4   The visit of russ' mom wasn't on last Sunday, I didn't see it, thought it would be this Sunday but people are talking as if they have seen it, what's up, lol.


Hi. @mousiegirl. There was a show on in the middle of the week called 90 Day Change Of Heart. There's a thread about it here somewhere that I started as I didn't know what I was watching lol. I just happened to have the channel turned to TLC and it came on.

 

If you're interested you can probably see it online or through your cable provider. They show Russ's mom coming to visit the baby on this show. I have no idea why they felt the need for this show, but it shows Nicole, and gosh I can't recall who all, but it seems we get more information from this than the actual show. I assume some of it will be repeated tomorrow night.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 830
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

I go through the program guide each week in regard to these fiance shows and when I see something that says "new"  I set it to tape and to tell the truth I don't even notice that the title itself was different.  Collie - you explain everything so clearly so glad you answered the question.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,460
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After


@ro1234 wrote:

I go through the program guide each week in regard to these fiance shows and when I see something that says "new"  I set it to tape and to tell the truth I don't even notice that the title itself was different.  Collie - you explain everything so clearly so glad you answered the question.  Thank you.


@ro1234  You're welcome. The way the shows are listed can be confusing.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,860
Registered: ‎08-08-2013

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

I am so confused with these shows.  They are on Fri, Sun, Mon and some of them are "new" and some are "repeats".....I just record them and delete if I have seen it before.  

 

Yes, I did see the one where Russ's mother came, looked at the baby while Pao was holding him and mom was very cautious.  Pao's mother was staring at her and already, has formed an opinion that she doesn't like her.  When is she leaving anyway???  I don't think the two mothers there at the same time, was a good idea....

 

I swear - I can't figure out which shows are the new ones, the repeas, the mixed up ones, etc..... If you can, just record the ones that are on at 2 or 3 am, watch it the next day and delete if already seen.

 

TLC has to do something to straighten this out.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,546
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After


@SophiaMarie wrote:

I am so confused with these shows.  They are on Fri, Sun, Mon and some of them are "new" and some are "repeats".....I just record them and delete if I have seen it before.  

 

Yes, I did see the one where Russ's mother came, looked at the baby while Pao was holding him and mom was very cautious.  Pao's mother was staring at her and already, has formed an opinion that she doesn't like her.  When is she leaving anyway???  I don't think the two mothers there at the same time, was a good idea....

 

I swear - I can't figure out which shows are the new ones, the repeas, the mixed up ones, etc..... If you can, just record the ones that are on at 2 or 3 am, watch it the next day and delete if already seen.

 

TLC has to do something to straighten this out.


 

@SophiaMarie   I've set my recordings to only record the new episodes but then I still end up with all kinds of episodes I don't want to see. Before each of the brand new episodes there's some extended episode of last week's episode but with never before seen footage. Sorry, but if I already watched last week's episode I'm not going to watch it again just to see five minutes of new stuff. Then sometimes TLC will throw in the full journey of some past couples as if we need to re-watch that again so I cancel those too.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,019
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

90 Day Sunday lol.  Everybody ready lol.  I am so hoping that Pao will be nice and let Russ's mom be a grand ma.  And let her hold the baby and help.  It was so nice to see that Andri had no issues with family holding his baby.  And he can be a jerk LOL

 

Larissa is a total mess so is Debbie and Colt.

 

Ashley and Jay who knows????? lol

 

I am kind of done with Chantel and Pedro.  

 

Nicole and Azan, where to start.  She is allowed to stay with family for free until she saves money for a ticket???  Her daughter should be getting ready for school and she keeps chasing after this guy and throwing money at him.  Does he ever call her.  I am wondering if she stopped calling him and sending money if he would ever contact her?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,120
Registered: ‎08-22-2011

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Here are some things bothering me: Do any of you remember when Chantel and her family went to Pao's home in the Dominican Republic and the house was barely standing, they didn't want to get out of the van due to a dog in the front yard, and his mother "honored" Chantel's family by cooking them chicken feet? Am confused about this? Now the mother and sister have a nice apartment?? Chantel and her family are much more sophisticated than his family, why can't she find a guy more suited to her? She kills me giving him so many chances, and then she said he was her "rock." I think he is a dirtbag, just wants to get his family to the U.S.

He should have been dumped long ago. Also, I have real problems with Larissa. Such a selfish brat. She is very mean and selfish. Can't believe Colt doesn't stand up for his mother over her, either.

 

Russ and Paolo are a joke. He lets her have her way about everything. His mother can't hold the baby? It's just Paolo's, not his? Get a backbone, Russ.

 

Andrei? No words. Number one, why did she marry him? Number two, isn't she smart enough to not get pregnant when they have no jobs? All of these girls are so dumb!

 

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,120
Registered: ‎08-22-2011

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

After watching all of this time, I still can't understand what Pedro says. Good thing they provide captions. I think he is nasty, how could she fall for him???

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,460
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

[ Edited ]

image.png

I know you all want an outfit like Pao's LOL!