Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Now Jay's sister is slamming Ashely online saying she had a tummy tuck, has a sugar daddy, and suffers from feminine hygiene issues like Danielle. Of course he's in jail facing deportaion so I guess they're throwing everything up against the wall and seeing what will stick.

OH MY!

How is TLC going to have the Family Chantal show? Everything will be 6 months old. Yet we are hearing all kinds of dirt in real time.

Just like the Jay and Ashley divorce stuff we saw this week. It was from the first time Ashley filed for divorce (Jan?). Then Ashley filed for divorce again in April. The TV show is so far behind.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Now Jay's sister is slamming Ashely online saying she had a tummy tuck, has a sugar daddy, and suffers from feminine hygiene issues like Danielle. Of course he's in jail facing deportaion so I guess they're throwing everything up against the wall and seeing what will stick.

OH MY!

How is TLC going to have the Family Chantal show? Everything will be 6 months old. Yet we are hearing all kinds of dirt in real time.

Just like the Jay and Ashley divorce stuff we saw this week. It was from the first time Ashley filed for divorce (Jan?). Then Ashley filed for divorce again in April. The TV show is so far behind.

@drizzellla  Yes. It's behind. On a recent episode I saw a Christmas tree in the background and they were wearing coats. I haven't heard much about the Family Chantal. Maybe they had a script to follow. Or it could be that nothing is new. I don't expect to learn anything much about them through their new show but I do expect to see fighting lol.

Respected Contributor

The promo for the Family Chantal makes it all look super duper fake, literally like they were scripted actors. It could be, who knows.  They have no story line, they just want to have the same fight over and over and over and over and over.  I think the Family Chantal has a very inflated opinion of themselves and their reality tv worthiness.  The fight last season where Pedro and his sister trashed the place and got physical was very enjoyable because it seemed real.  This manufactured fighting is rather dull because it's not genuine.  

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Wow, is this the same sister that came to see Jay & Ashley? I liked her, she seemed to give good advice to both of them.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Wow, is this the same sister that came to see Jay & Ashley? I liked her, she seemed to give good advice to both of them.

@Eager2Learn  Yes. She certainly seemed sweet and sensible, but I guess the saying blood is thicker than water holds true in many cases. She has a nic she goes by. Sorry I can't recall what it is but her real name is something like Odella.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

All of these people act like children and always seem to turn to social media to air their dirty laundry.

Honored Contributor

I am reading so many strange things about Jay and Ashley. Remember Ashley's friend Natalie? She was the one telling her she shouldn't be with Jay when Ashley and Jay were first introduced on the show. Well apparently Natalie took a restraining order out on Ashley because she wouldn't stop harassing her and vandalized her car.

She said Ashely was making many fake social media accounts claiming she was Natalie because Natalie shared that Ashley had a tummy tuck. I've seen before and after pics (if they were real) and she never needed one, and Natalie said Ashley paid for it with the money from a go fund me account she had going.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch the change of heart episode?  It was only an hr show but it cut off when it said coming up Jay and Ashley go to the divorce lawyer's office.  It seemed abrupt.  Continuation on Sunday pm.  I can't believe that he came back from FL after what she did to him.  I wonder who told him.  I know it's not her friends.

I'm starting to dislike Pao more and more now that she had the baby.  She's too possessive and hope she'll change as he gets older.  I haven't even seen Russ hold him yet.  As for her mother, she's seems to be weird and when she told Pao that her m-i-law seems transparent and an interesting character, how would she know that only after a few minutes of meeting her unless Pao has been saying bad things about her?  She's influenced by Pao that's for sure.

I have a soft heart and am an emotional person and when Andrei's dad held the baby I started crying myself.  Andrei is one stubborn man and no one is going to tell him what to do.  I can see Elizabeth's father is getting more frustrated with him.  Andrei is a father now and needs to take responsibility for his family like her father said. 

Nicole is just living in a dream world thinking that she's going to marry Azan and what's w/her trip being cancelled?  I hope we'll know the reason on the next show.

Larissa and Colt are kaput I bet.  She's just a witch w/a "b" and telling him to "mess around" with his mother is sick!  He's better off w/out her and her attitude and her ego w/her wanting to look like a model all the time.  She's always primping. 

As for Chantel, she was rude not saying goodbye to Pedro's sister and mother.  I know they have a show coming up too and not watching it.  There's going to be friction once again.

Honored Contributor

I read that Larissa got something called a Kim K butt lift. It's non-surgical and lasts for 5 years. Exactly how she needs to be spending her money instead of supporting her kids...right? I thought she was pretty curvy anyway. I can't imagine why anyone would want a Kim K butt unless they wanted attention. That has to be what she's going for.

Trusted Contributor

I felt bad for Russ's' Mom as I think she is trying to do the right thing. She acted very nice when she went to see Pao and the baby so there was no cause for Pao's mother to call her transparent. She has already formed an opinion of her because of Pao and she is not being treated fairly. The baby is her grandchild.  I have to commend Russ's Mom for acting appropriately and loving, hope Pao comes around. She will be a mother-in-law one day so she should put herself in the other person's place.