Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

I swear, Sunday and Monday are my favorite tv night.  I don't think Pao gave birth in the 'pool' because Russ caught the baby as it was coming out.  The doula and the midwife didn't look all that professional to me, but I guess the baby is healthy and that's all that matters.

I'm beginning to think Chantal is just plain stupid.  She's heard the same story from several people and Pedro walking out on her was inexcusable.  I know she shouldn't have gone to the DR because he asked her not to, but she did and he is treating her very badly.

Jay and Ashley definitely need to be done.  He's acting just like his dad (who is evidently a player back in Jamaica).

I won't watch the Other Way until tomorrow because my other favorite train wreck is on tonight.

Respected Contributor

Now admit it ladies, your ideal date would be s*x, in a bathroom, at a barber shop, with an illegal tatto artist.   Ahh, a girl can only dream HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

So did Paola actually use the pool aside from when she was in it for a couple of hours? It looked like she was on their bed when she was giving birth.

@HSB1204  She had the baby in the birthing pool.

@colliemom4  I didn't see the pool at all when she was giving birth. I thought that looked like their bed and I didn't see any water either but maybe I just couldn't tell what I was looking at.

@HSB1204  I must be the one that couldn't tell what they were looking at because everyone else said she had it in her bed. I tried to go back and see the birth again but I couldn't get it to fast forward to that exact point. Sorry about that.

Honored Contributor

What a JERK Andrei was last night, unbelievable!  Adrei's Dad is so much nicer than Andrei.  It seems that he may be able to talk some sense and manners into Andrei re family matters.

I changed the channel when Ashley was ranting and raving, so done with her.

It appeared that Pao was in the pool during labor, but had the baby in bed.

I believe Chantal is right.  No matter how their relationship began, I believe he fell in love with her, and still loves her, but he better get a grip before she is fed up enough to leave him forever.  I suppose we will learn the future, or not, of their relationship on their spin off show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@minkbunny wrote:

Now admit it ladies, your ideal date would be s*x, in a bathroom, at a barber shop, with an illegal tatto artist.   Ahh, a girl can only dream HeartHeartHeart

@minkbunny  Oh definitely! Cat LOL That's a pretty crazy storyline. I really wish they'd get rid of Ashley and Jay. Their story adds nothing to the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paola was getting on my nerves so badly when she was telling Russ he wasn't holding the baby correctly. She's such a control freak. I felt sorry for Russ. Of course her friend Juan has to come back into the picture and want to be their child's godfather.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

What a JERK Andrei was last night, unbelievable!  Adrei's Dad is so much nicer than Andrei.  It seems that he may be able to talk some sense and manners into Andrei re family matters.

I changed the channel when Ashley was ranting and raving, so done with her.

It appeared that Pao was in the pool during labor, but had the baby in bed.

I believe Chantal is right.  No matter how their relationship began, I believe he fell in love with her, and still loves her, but he better get a grip before she is fed up enough to leave him forever.  I suppose we will learn the future, or not, of their relationship on their spin off show.

@mousiegirl  I agree with you about Ashley. I just posted that I wished Ashley and Jay would be taken off the show as they add nothing to it. Is it just me, or does she strike anyone else as probably not being a very nice person in real life? Of course if she isn't that's no excuse for him to cheat but I don't care for her.

I do think Andrei's dad is a good guy, unlike his son. Hope we see some changes with that situation, but Elizabeth is unwise for listening to Andrei and doing what he says so often.

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@minkbunny   Oh yeah, you know it. We're all jealous!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

So did Paola actually use the pool aside from when she was in it for a couple of hours? It looked like she was on their bed when she was giving birth.

@HSB1204  She had the baby in the birthing pool.

@colliemom4  I didn't see the pool at all when she was giving birth. I thought that looked like their bed and I didn't see any water either but maybe I just couldn't tell what I was looking at.

@HSB1204  I must be the one that couldn't tell what they were looking at because everyone else said she had it in her bed. I tried to go back and see the birth again but I couldn't get it to fast forward to that exact point. Sorry about that.

@colliemom4   No worries. What a waste of time setting up the pool and all that for nothing.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Paola was getting on my nerves so badly when she was telling Russ he wasn't holding the baby correctly. She's such a control freak. I felt sorry for Russ. Of course her friend Juan has to come back into the picture and want to be their child's godfather.

@colliemom4   I was so annoyed when I saw the preview for next week. Do we really need to see Juan again? He's such an a-hole and obviously all he ever does is try to make Russ mad. The fact that Paola lets Juan talk like that about her husband is ridiculous.