Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

[ Edited ]

I saw a short preview video of Pao getting in that birthing pool and then getting out and going back to bed. The the caption said 2 hours later and it showed the midwife saying she needed to do some sort of exercise to turn the baby to another angle? I have never heard of such a thing. I guess she ends up having the baby at home? I will be interested to see.

Esteemed Contributor

I had 5 boys way, way back and I NEVER heard of an enema.  I had epidurals and never had a problem.

I never watched the births of my grandchildren either but to each her own I guess.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I had 5 boys way, way back and I NEVER heard of an enema.  I had epidurals and never had a problem.

I never watched the births of my grandchildren either but to each her own I guess.....

@sophiamarie  I'm wondering if her saying her mom needs to be there is for TLC drama? I had one natural birth due to a labor that progressed quickly. I'd never recommend it to anyone when you can get an epidural.

Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of the regular show, but the Pillow Talk commentary , from the other couples and siblings is hilarious!! I LOVE it!!  Laughing my tail off...

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 Kudos to you..........  LOL - If I had one "natural" birth, I would have only had one son.  There is nothing like an epidural.  For me, anyway......

I think Pao is such a drama queen anyway.  Where do they live, where they can fit a pool and how and where is Russ going to drain it????  I guess we'll never see that, will we????

When she said she was having it at home because in the hospital, they take the baby away immediately - she was way off.  They don't do that at all.  In my day, they did.  They put him across my stomach and wheeled me upstairs - but today????  I don't believe anything she said - and where did she get that info anyway.  I wonder why nobody is challenging her.  Maybe we'll read that somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why my first paragraph came out in larger print than the rest.  I didn't do anything to change it.  I was just typing and when I read my post, I saw the difference in the print..... ???????  This isn't the first time either.  (play Twilight Zone music here")

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I am not a fan of the regular show, but the Pillow Talk commentary , from the other couples and siblings is hilarious!! I LOVE it!!  Laughing my tail off...

I did not think that pillow talk would be good.  but it is really fuuny.  i enjoy watching it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 Kudos to you..........  LOL - If I had one "natural" birth, I would have only had one son.  There is nothing like an epidural.  For me, anyway......

I think Pao is such a drama queen anyway.  Where do they live, where they can fit a pool and how and where is Russ going to drain it????  I guess we'll never see that, will we????

When she said she was having it at home because in the hospital, they take the baby away immediately - she was way off.  They don't do that at all.  In my day, they did.  They put him across my stomach and wheeled me upstairs - but today????  I don't believe anything she said - and where did she get that info anyway.  I wonder why nobody is challenging her.  Maybe we'll read that somewhere.

@sophiamarieLOL. Five boys? Well you'll always be sorrounded by good looking men! Pao's a total drama queen. If she went to a doctor and asked some questions she may find out how things actually work. They won't take the baby away for long, except to weigh it etc. unless there's a medical problem with the baby. As far as I know they live in an upstairs apartment in Miami. Right? It would be interesting to learn the details, but as you said, I doubt we ever will. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. I'm wondering if she's even going to give birth in that pool.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't know why my first paragraph came out in larger print than the rest.  I didn't do anything to change it.  I was just typing and when I read my post, I saw the difference in the print..... ???????  This isn't the first time either.  (play Twilight Zone music here")

@sophiamarie  It does that to me sometimes too. I've never been able to figure it out.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4   I would hope they take her baby immediately and clean him up and weigh and measure him.  Then, they wrap him up and bring him back to her.  That's been done for eons.  Gee, I hope they remembered to buy some baby blankets and stuff.......

I swear - such drama......Isn't that what she would want them to do anyway???  I mean, who wants an unclean baby??? LOL  That midwife looked like a real winner to me.  I don't think I would trust her w/o a medical person handy....... JMO

I don't know if they were in Miami when she had the baby.  I am going to look it up.  BBL