Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

RE:  Pao and the kiddy/baby pool.  That pool filled with water with an adult or two in it might stress the floor. I don't know if it's on an upper level apartment or the second story of a house.   Also, I've seen videos of births in pools and bathtubs;  it seems the mother doesn't get into the pool until labor is far along.  I gave birth to 3 babies, the last one with no pain relief.  It's unbelievably painful and many women, me included, just want to be left alone!  Personally, I would never consider having a water birth.  If you've had babies, you know it's not only the baby that comes out!  Then after delivery, the mother has to  sit in that water while the baby is being tended to, finally she has to climb out of the water.  No thank you!  

Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Did any one else catch when Chanel was getting out of the taxi, she was going back to the hotel. She was buttoning her dress. Could not tell how many buttons she had buttoned. Or how much leg or other areas were showing 

@drizzellla

I must have missed that one.  What's w/Pedro and his flowered tank?  I thought it was a women's shirt!

@drizzellla  I thought the same thing, it did indeed seem to have tiny little rosebuds all over it. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Ashley is divorcing/divorced Jay and went to a rehab in California for 2 weeks because she's suffering from severe depression. She just arrived there several days ago and her mom is watching the kids. I don't know where Jay is but he's been contacting her non stop. It seems she could change her number. Perhaps she has.

I am not sure I believe any thing Ashley writes. It was about 2 weeks ago, she posted a picture of herself in a white bikini. I believe she was in Dallas. And she wrote that Jay was back home babysitting the kids.  I think she just want to drag her 15 minutes of fame out as long as she can. Why else would she hire a PR firm.

@drizzellla  I read on radar online but I agree with you about her being dishonest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Elizabeth's bruiseimage.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Elizabeth's bruiseimage.png

OMG she does  have a bruise!!!

Respected Contributor

That's definitely a bruise.

Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance star Fernanda Flores says she wanted to slash her wrists and commit suicide while with Jonathan Rivera. In a lengthy video, she claimed she was in an abusive relationship with Jonathan. Fernanda maintained that her short-lived marriage with the real estate agent was nothing short of a nightmare. According to Fernanda, her living situation with Jonathan was so bad, she contemplated suicide. Was Fernanda being honest on her so-called “truth”? Or was it just another publicity stunt?

Looks like Fernanda Flores was in the mood to get revenge on Jonathan Rivera. The 90 Day Fiance celeb took to YouTube earlier today and uploaded what she declared to be her “truth”. In her self-produced, 44-minute long video, she made some serious accusations on Jonathan Rivera, which drew mixed reactions online.

In particular, Fernanda talked about how Jonathan abused her verbally, mentally, and even physically. According to Fernanda, Jonathan would call her names and throw hurtful words at her every time they have an argument. Fernanda said there were times when Jonathan labeled her “ungrateful” and “lazy”. She also claimed that he even made her feel like she’s “not attractive to him anymore,” which negatively affected her self-esteem.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

90 Day Fiance star Fernanda Flores says she wanted to slash her wrists and commit suicide while with Jonathan Rivera. In a lengthy video, she claimed she was in an abusive relationship with Jonathan. Fernanda maintained that her short-lived marriage with the real estate agent was nothing short of a nightmare. According to Fernanda, her living situation with Jonathan was so bad, she contemplated suicide. Was Fernanda being honest on her so-called “truth”? Or was it just another publicity stunt?

Looks like Fernanda Flores was in the mood to get revenge on Jonathan Rivera. The 90 Day Fiance celeb took to YouTube earlier today and uploaded what she declared to be her “truth”. In her self-produced, 44-minute long video, she made some serious accusations on Jonathan Rivera, which drew mixed reactions online.

In particular, Fernanda talked about how Jonathan abused her verbally, mentally, and even physically. According to Fernanda, Jonathan would call her names and throw hurtful words at her every time they have an argument. Fernanda said there were times when Jonathan labeled her “ungrateful” and “lazy”. She also claimed that he even made her feel like she’s “not attractive to him anymore,” which negatively affected her self-esteem.

There's so much I want to say about Fernanda that I don't know where to start.

Let me just say that I think she's acting like spoiled brat who didn't get her way. She still needs to grow up. If unkind words were all it took (I really don't believe he physically abused her) to make her suicidal, she's got much deeper problems. How would she handle it if a real tragedy happened in her life? Is she really that naive, or did Jonathan have "Sucker" written all over him when they met?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I started watching some of her YouTube video but it's sooooo long that I decided I'll finish it later.

Fernanda is a real piece of work. She's so immature and such a drama queen. Obviously it's her word against his but I really don't believe a word she says. He should have never married a little girl. She's just trying to create drama yet again so that she can be the center of attention. Is Jonathan perfect? Of course not but I don't think he's the psycho that she's making him out to be. She's just mad because he didn't spend every second of his life with her.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

There's so much I want to say about Fernanda that I don't know where to start.

Let me just say that I think she's acting like spoiled brat who didn't get her way. She still needs to grow up. If unkind words were all it took (I really don't believe he physically abused her) to make her suicidal, she's got much deeper problems. How would she handle it if a real tragedy happened in her life? Is she really that naive, or did Jonathan have "Sucker" written all over him when they met?

@Eager2Learn  I totally agee with you. I can't stand her. He bought her a car and many other things. Guess she's starting c rap because she's a waitress having to support herself now. Boo hoo.