Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

I don't get why these women feel compellted to show their breasts to the world!!

A little cleavage is OK but I keep waiting for someone to fall out of her dress. Sheesh.

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel  It cracks me up everytime she says Oh my Buddha. She likes to have fun and it's fun to watch.

@colliemom4   One of my DIL's is from the D.R and is a Buddhist and she says it all the time.  LOL    Kinda funny hearing it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Annie & David are at his sister's house in Havertown, Pa. My aunt lived there for many years & I grew up a few towns away. I guess David quit his job teaching English if he is in Pa. Sister even brought in a tray of pretzels which is huge in the Phila. area. Notice Annie was still cooking in bed. She had this tiny squid on her chopstick guess that is normal for her to eat. It was funny when think Andrei said the Dad never did anything for him, Annie said Oh my Buddha LOL

@sissel  It cracks me up everytime she says Oh my Buddha. She likes to have fun and it's fun to watch.

I am wondering why they are staying at all these different houses.  I wonder if she is sending a lot of money home to her family

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Annie & David are at his sister's house in Havertown, Pa. My aunt lived there for many years & I grew up a few towns away. I guess David quit his job teaching English if he is in Pa. Sister even brought in a tray of pretzels which is huge in the Phila. area. Notice Annie was still cooking in bed. She had this tiny squid on her chopstick guess that is normal for her to eat. It was funny when think Andrei said the Dad never did anything for him, Annie said Oh my Buddha LOL

I am wondering why they are staying at all these different houses.  I wonder if she is sending a lot of money home to her family

@sunshine 919   They are sending money to her family, how much I don't know, but it seems this would delay their getting a home/place for themselves to live instead of impinging on others for a place to sleep.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sunshine 919  I think they are sending money. Our money is worth so much more over there. It is strange how David and Annie keep house hopping.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919   I think they were in Florida last week at another sister's house (and bed)....  I wonder why David doesn't work anymore.  Since Annie got her green card, she can work now.  I'll bet she is a hard worker too.  I hope he doesn't start mooching off of her and not look for a job.  That would be pitiful because I like them as a couple, more than any of the others.

'

Don't like Russ and Pao at all.  He's such a wuss and she is a know-it-all.  

Can't stand Libby and Andrrrrei.  He is not a "real" man and needs to be knocked down a couple of pegs (preferably by Dad).

It looks as though Loren and Alexi are the only really successful couple.  They managed to buy their own condo in Hollywood Beach, Fla. and both are working.  Living is not cheap where they live.  Kudos to them.  They seem to really get along.  

They, along with David and Annie are the only ones who, IMO, will last.  

All the others have some sort of problems, most can't or won't work out. JMO of course.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I don't get why these women feel compellted to show their breasts to the world!!

A little cleavage is OK but I keep waiting for someone to fall out of her dress. Sheesh.

@Love my grandkids   Watching last night it was really annoying.  Every single outfit Chantel wore had her boobs hanging way out.  Why?  You can see that she has a great figure.  Why does she feel the need to dress like a streetwalker every time?

She's a beautiful girl and can do so much better than Pedro....DUMP him!

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

That pool that Russ was setting up in the living room did not seem that big. I thought Pao said that the tub at the birthing center wasn't big enough for her and Russ but the pool for the home birth didn't really seem big enough to fit two people either.

@HSB1204this does not make sense to me at all either.  When I saw that pool I was like no way are 2 people going to fit in there never mind her being pregnant. I feel bad for Russ since now that her mother is there to help her with the birth, he'll be ignored and it's his baby, not her mother's.  I don't have kids myself, but I wouldn't want my mother being there when I was giving birth; of course afterwards she would be there.

I hate Andrei with a passion and the way he talks to her is pathetic.  Jenn had every right to be at her sister's baby shower and Andrei should have never gone.  Elizabeth gets on my nerves too w/her attitude and her lipstick colors.  Too distracting.

I wish Pao would stop wearing those dresses that her boobs are hanging out.  I know she's pregnant but don't flaunt it like that.  Going to the airport?  I thought she was going out on the town.  What's w/that onsie pj's she was wearing w/some kind of patch on her butt?  ROFL. 

Same with Chantel.  I thought she was going to pop out of that dress!  She needs to button up those buttons or maybe she can't.  LOL. 

Jay and Ashley are a no-go and not surprised that they are divorced now.  He's too young and immature.

Larissa is unbelievable and she should be deported.  She's nothing but trouble.  I'm not a fan of Colt either since he just sits there and takes her ******. 

@SWEET   Yeah, I don't know how Pao came to the conclusion that both her and Russ can fit in that pool, especially if she wants to keep moving around. I don't have kids either so I thought it was a little strange that she wanted her mom at the birth. Maybe that's something people really do but that seems a little awkward to me.

I also was wondering about Pao's onesie. I thought that was meant for a baby but what do I know? Cat Tongue

Pao, Ashley and Chantel are making an effort to show as much boob as they can. It's very distracting!

Totally agree w/what you are saying.  LOL re onsie.  That can't be comfortable when she has to go if you know what I mean.

Those women are all going to fall out of their clothes one of these days and Elizabeth isn't much better w/her what I call pregnancy boobs.  I know Pao and Ashley were big before but now Pao is really huge and Chantal must have gotten implants!   They sure know how to show them off and not wear tops that hide them.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Chantel is very insecure.

Did you hear her and see her start to cry when she said Pedro's sister told her she had "ugly hair?"    I mean - really??? Is that all it took?   If that remark really upset her that much, then she has far deeper problems than we are seeing.  If that was for the cameras, then I would have been embarassed to have them film me putting on an act like that.

I know they "act" a lot for the show, to make it interesting for us to watch - but if that was the case, then it was a little too much for me.  They could have done better than just make a remark about her hair... That's why I think it was real.

Chantel is a beautiful girl with a beautiful figure.  She could have done a lot better than Pedro if she wasn't so insecure.... JMO

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else catch when Chanel was getting out of the taxi, she was going back to the hotel. She was buttoning her dress. Could not tell how many buttons she had buttoned. Or how much leg or other areas were showing