Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Annie & David are at his sister's house in Havertown, Pa. My aunt lived there for many years & I grew up a few towns away. I guess David quit his job teaching English if he is in Pa. Sister even brought in a tray of pretzels which is huge in the Phila. area. Notice Annie was still cooking in bed. She had this tiny squid on her chopstick guess that is normal for her to eat. It was funny when think Andrei said the Dad never did anything for him, Annie said Oh my Buddha LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli   I didn't even understand why Andrei was at the baby shower. Russ didn't go to his.

Those shorts Andrrrrrei was wearing, were a bit tight and he walks with a wiggle.  Not cute.  I don't like him and don't know whatever did she see in him.

Libby's lipstick, along with Pao's need to go.  OFF their lips... They look so much better w/o any I think.  Or, at least, a neutral color.  Libby's lips are shaped strange and Pao's are too puffy for such a deep shade.  JMO of course

I wish Ashley and hubby weren't even on this show.  They are so boring.  I must say, even though he's only 20, he's much more jmature than she is IMO.  But, still, I find their story boring.

Pao and Russ are another couple who don't have a clue.  She wanted her mother there for help and now she is going to be in the way?  Russ is clueless and so is she.

As for the Pillow Talk - I liked it in the beginning but as they keep showing them, I notice the couples are getting more and more dramatic.  As though they are loving being filmed and they seem to agree with each other even though they are in different places?  Where are David and Annie this week???  LOL  Looks like another sister's bedroom???  They are my favorite couple anyway.....

@sophiamarie   I wouldn't be surprised if Annie and David got a spinoff, they are my favorites, also like the brothers but can do without the others.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli   I didn't even understand why Andrei was at the baby shower. Russ didn't go to his.

Those shorts Andrrrrrei was wearing, were a bit tight and he walks with a wiggle.  Not cute.  I don't like him and don't know whatever did she see in him.

Libby's lipstick, along with Pao's need to go.  OFF their lips... They look so much better w/o any I think.  Or, at least, a neutral color.  Libby's lips are shaped strange and Pao's are too puffy for such a deep shade.  JMO of course

I wish Ashley and hubby weren't even on this show.  They are so boring.  I must say, even though he's only 20, he's much more jmature than she is IMO.  But, still, I find their story boring.

Pao and Russ are another couple who don't have a clue.  She wanted her mother there for help and now she is going to be in the way?  Russ is clueless and so is she.

As for the Pillow Talk - I liked it in the beginning but as they keep showing them, I notice the couples are getting more and more dramatic.  As though they are loving being filmed and they seem to agree with each other even though they are in different places?  Where are David and Annie this week???  LOL  Looks like another sister's bedroom???  They are my favorite couple anyway.....

@sophiamarie  LOL about Pillow Talk. They're cooking in the rooms now etc. Do they always have to eat a meal? It appears that David and Annie eat several. They could tone it down some.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Annie & David are at his sister's house in Havertown, Pa. My aunt lived there for many years & I grew up a few towns away. I guess David quit his job teaching English if he is in Pa. Sister even brought in a tray of pretzels which is huge in the Phila. area. Notice Annie was still cooking in bed. She had this tiny squid on her chopstick guess that is normal for her to eat. It was funny when think Andrei said the Dad never did anything for him, Annie said Oh my Buddha LOL

@sissel  It cracks me up everytime she says Oh my Buddha. She likes to have fun and it's fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie   I wpuldn't be surprised if Annie and David god a spinoff, they are my favorites, also like the brothers but can do without the others.

@mousiegirl  Tarek is supposed to get a spin off - last I heard. If he does, I assume his brother would be shown? They are funny together.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait to see Pao trying to have the pool birth. Of course who knows how much they will show us. I know they aren't going to show the birth nor would I want to see it. The preview looks crazy.

I wonder if Ashley and Jay ever really broke up? I have read they have and haven't several times. Andrei and Elizabeth's storyline needs to be dropped. It's always the same old thing with them. I don't like the ones that are too boring and bring the same old same old to the show. I wish they'd replace them.

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny , I wanted to bring up the comment you made a few pages back because I wanted to see if anyone else thought it was a bruise.  Minkbunny asked if anyone noticed a bruise on Elizabeth's face.  I didn't, but I wasn't looking that closely because her dark lipstick annoys me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

That pool that Russ was setting up in the living room did not seem that big. I thought Pao said that the tub at the birthing center wasn't big enough for her and Russ but the pool for the home birth didn't really seem big enough to fit two people either.

@HSB1204this does not make sense to me at all either.  When I saw that pool I was like no way are 2 people going to fit in there never mind her being pregnant. I feel bad for Russ since now that her mother is there to help her with the birth, he'll be ignored and it's his baby, not her mother's.  I don't have kids myself, but I wouldn't want my mother being there when I was giving birth; of course afterwards she would be there.

I hate Andrei with a passion and the way he talks to her is pathetic.  Jenn had every right to be at her sister's baby shower and Andrei should have never gone.  Elizabeth gets on my nerves too w/her attitude and her lipstick colors.  Too distracting.

I wish Pao would stop wearing those dresses that her boobs are hanging out.  I know she's pregnant but don't flaunt it like that.  Going to the airport?  I thought she was going out on the town.  What's w/that onsie pj's she was wearing w/some kind of patch on her butt?  ROFL. 

Same with Chantel.  I thought she was going to pop out of that dress!  She needs to button up those buttons or maybe she can't.  LOL. 

Jay and Ashley are a no-go and not surprised that they are divorced now.  He's too young and immature.

Larissa is unbelievable and she should be deported.  She's nothing but trouble.  I'm not a fan of Colt either since he just sits there and takes her.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't wait to see Pao trying to have the pool birth. Of course who knows how much they will show us. I know they aren't going to show the birth nor would I want to see it. The preview looks crazy.

I wonder if Ashley and Jay ever really broke up? I have read they have and haven't several times. Andrei and Elizabeth's storyline needs to be dropped. It's always the same old thing with them. I don't like the ones that are too boring and bring the same old same old to the show. I wish they'd replace them.

@colliemom4   Yes, in the preview we saw Pao on the bed so I wonder if Russ was working on blowing up the pool. Cat LOL

All of these couples seem to have the same problems season after season because they never resolve anything.

Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

That pool that Russ was setting up in the living room did not seem that big. I thought Pao said that the tub at the birthing center wasn't big enough for her and Russ but the pool for the home birth didn't really seem big enough to fit two people either.

@HSB1204this does not make sense to me at all either.  When I saw that pool I was like no way are 2 people going to fit in there never mind her being pregnant. I feel bad for Russ since now that her mother is there to help her with the birth, he'll be ignored and it's his baby, not her mother's.  I don't have kids myself, but I wouldn't want my mother being there when I was giving birth; of course afterwards she would be there.

I hate Andrei with a passion and the way he talks to her is pathetic.  Jenn had every right to be at her sister's baby shower and Andrei should have never gone.  Elizabeth gets on my nerves too w/her attitude and her lipstick colors.  Too distracting.

I wish Pao would stop wearing those dresses that her boobs are hanging out.  I know she's pregnant but don't flaunt it like that.  Going to the airport?  I thought she was going out on the town.  What's w/that onsie pj's she was wearing w/some kind of patch on her butt?  ROFL. 

Same with Chantel.  I thought she was going to pop out of that dress!  She needs to button up those buttons or maybe she can't.  LOL. 

Jay and Ashley are a no-go and not surprised that they are divorced now.  He's too young and immature.

Larissa is unbelievable and she should be deported.  She's nothing but trouble.  I'm not a fan of Colt either since he just sits there and takes her ******. 

@SWEET   Yeah, I don't know how Pao came to the conclusion that both her and Russ can fit in that pool, especially if she wants to keep moving around. I don't have kids either so I thought it was a little strange that she wanted her mom at the birth. Maybe that's something people really do but that seems a little awkward to me.

I also was wondering about Pao's onesie. I thought that was meant for a baby but what do I know? Cat Tongue

Pao, Ashley and Chantel are making an effort to show as much boob as they can. It's very distracting!