Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Palo’s Mom seems to have more sense.
Respected Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:
I don’t know about a bruise. It may be a pregnancy mask.

@doxie1 ,  Yeah that could be.  I never had that with any of my four but I have heard about it.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

What do you all think about Pao having her baby at home? Her mom doesn't even want her to do it but I doubt she'll give up the idea.

@colliemom4 ,  I wonder what they are going to do with the pool full of water and blood and afterbirth and whatever when it is all over?

Respected Contributor

Colt said he doesn't have the money to get Larissa out of jail maybe he should sell the slot machine LOL LOL

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Colt said he doesn't have the money to get Larissa out of jail maybe he should sell the slot machine LOL LOL

@sissel  LOL. It shows him paying bail as if it was his money but I read she got the money from go fund me.

Respected Contributor

Colteee better be saving money cause his baby is gonna want a new set of lips when she gets out.
Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

What do you all think about Pao having her baby at home? Her mom doesn't even want her to do it but I doubt she'll give up the idea.

@colliemom4 ,  I wonder what they are going to do with the pool full of water and blood and afterbirth and whatever when it is all over?

@minkbunny  Good question. That seems so unsanitary.

Respected Contributor

An acquaintance had a child in a pool like that. It went well but she never did it again due to the clean up. She had to collect the afterbirth to be examined to make sure it completely came out.
Honored Contributor

Pao in labor holding onto the bed screaming in pain in the preview for next week is so Pao.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Pao in labor holding onto the bed screaming in pain in the preview for next week is so Pao.

lol