Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

she barely opens her mouth, when she talks, either. i wonder if she's been botoxed, but when she was talking with his mom, she had a smirky smile, so maybe that's just her. she also, wears very low cut tops.

@shaggygirl wrote:

It occurred to me as I was watching my recording earlier that I don't think I've ever seen Chantel smile........or break out in a giggle or burst of laughter.

Honored Contributor

May's new haircut.

image.png

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. The judge showed leniency for Larissa's alleged crime, it seems that Debbie might not get the vindication she was hoping to see. According to the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.), any noncitizen convicted after September 30, 1996, of domestic violence is deportable; however, since Larissa's first two domestic violence cases were thrown out and the third was negotiated down to disorderly conduct (not domestic battery), it appears Larissa's citizenship is safe - and she is not in danger of being deported back to Brazil.

@colliemom4   That is ridiculous. How does she get to stay in the US if she's not married to Colt, though? The first green card is a two-year conditional card that you then renew for a ten-year card but in order to get the ten-year card you're supposed to prove that your marriage is legitimate and that you were in fact living together for the previous two years. Apparently these people know how to get around the law and the rules don't apply to them.

@HSB1204  All I know is she has an attorney trying to help her. She is working with a lady trying to sell cosmetics now too. I posted about it one day. They are having an open house soon. Trying to cash in on her fame and working the system. Yes. She got out of jail each time through go fund me contributions too.

@colliemom4   That's too bad. She has no business staying in the US now that her marriage didn't work out. You'd think she would want to go back to her kids but I guess not!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

May's new haircut.

image.png

May is so cute, that haircut is perfect on her.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I LOVE David and Annie.  I really do.... I think they really like each other and will stick together through fat and thin.....  Love the way she cooks in bed like it's so easy.  I guess it is for her.  She cooks on the floor too.  Tonight it was obvious that she had her eyelids done.  She's adorable.

I really enjoy them.  You can tell they enjoy each other and laugh together.  Annie is really funny.  

Respected Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:

@minkbunny 

I think Larissa may need to get in line with Elizabeth for an emergency colonoscopy as well.

How about the look on Russ's face when the midwife said she had seven children and it hurt like hell.?

Elizabeth does keep her family involved and then have a hissy fit.

doxie

I thought the midwife , who was slovenly and unkempt, WAS pregnant......

Respected Contributor

A few musings after a long day spent drafting legal documents -

Uh, Larissa has been given way too many chances already !

David and Annie are indeed funny and seem to be getting along very well considering all their trials and tribulations.

Another favortite of mine is Loren and Alexie, they seem to be doing well.  I read once where she was attending a Birthright meeting (have to see what that even is) and he was the EMT instructor is how they met.  I think that was before my time.   Is he still in that line of work, does anybody know?

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

she barely opens her mouth, when she talks, either. i wonder if she's been botoxed, but when she was talking with his mom, she had a smirky smile, so maybe that's just her. she also, wears very low cut tops.

@shaggygirl wrote:

It occurred to me as I was watching my recording earlier that I don't think I've ever seen Chantel smile........or break out in a giggle or burst of laughter.

@10sluvr 

Yes sometimes it appears she keeps her teeth clenched together while she's speaking.

Reminds me of the Algenist vendor on the Q, she talks that way too.

I think Pao, Chantel & Ashley are in a contest to see who can get away with exposing the most boobage. So far it's a tie between Chantel & Pao with Ashley in third place.

Honored Contributor

I got a good laugh out of what Larissa posted on instagram.

larissalimareal Verified Love to get my private parts bleached at Spoiled Laser
Respected Contributor

@minkbunny , Birthright trips are taken by Jewish teenagers or young adults to Israel