Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

That was a good episode last night.

Nicole looks terrible with her purple hair.  It made me laugh when she said that no one knows them and they are wrong about Azan (in response to the email her stepdad got) and then she said, even if they are right, I don't care.  I absolutely believe what the email said.  I'm sure Azan's family hates Nicole.

I would have thrown Andrei out if he grabbed my phone.  That guy has horrible anger/control issues.  I was married to someone just like that and it only got worse. It never got better.  Elizabeth cannot be that stupid to not realize all the gear she needs for a baby--especially a crib!  If her family was just polite to her, but cut off all the money and just paid her a pay check, Andrei would have a very rude awakening about having to actually work.  He's such a tool.

Pedro does NOT want to be with Chantel.  His body language at the airport and in the cab spoke volumes.  His mother and sister are just awful.

I think the reason that so many people get involved in these types of relationships is that they 'can't find anyone' in the US.  The women have a tendency to be older and the guys don't seem to have much going on.  Their partners live in poverty or close (with the exception of Leida) and it is their ticket out.  But they don't seem to get that not everyone in America is rich.  You would think they would stop to ask themselves "what would a 25 year old see in me?"  I on the other hand would be saying "There is no way I would want to hook up with a 25 year old."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let me see,   Uh, Larissa, that stupid shorts and bra thing you were wearing was very unflattering (and I think she must be liking Coltee's mom's Debbieeeee's cooking quite a bit, just sayin'').

The purple hair looks stupid and I love how she can just drag her child and luggage in and announce she is staying for several weeks.

I loved the look on Russ's face when the midwife was explaining that the baby could be born in a bathtub - uh, nobody in Oklahoma ever does that !  My husband walked through the room while Russ and Paola were sitting on the bed after reading the letter to the baby (a very sweet segment) and he looked at her - well, chest - and said WHOA !   I said, actually she is pregnant but was quite endowed even before that.

Why the heck Chantel felt the need to go where she wasn't wanted is beyond me.  Let him alone.  ( and why leave the roses on the sofa to wilt?)

Jay was so happy to be with his family (who seemed like lovely people, adorable baby Emily.)   He should probably just go back with them.  She is way too insecure and he is way too young to deal with her insecurities.   

And Elizabeth, you are in dangerous territory if a man gets that angry over you using your own cellphone.    And, if you don't want your family so involved, quit involving them in everything. 

Have to watch Pillow Talk later, didn't want to watch Smothered so I joined the hubby and watched Cowboy Way then took a hot bubble bath when Pillow Talk would have been on. 

Honored Contributor

I thought 90 Day and Pillow Talk were very good last night. Oh and Nicole out in the yard exercising....did anyone else think she looked like she's gained weight instead of losing it? Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor

Yes--but it was when she was in the mom's kitchen in that blue shirt that I thought she looked like she had gained a LOT of weight.

But good for her trying to exercise.  Wonder how long that will last.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

I'm watching Andri is fighting with his FIL about the job. Wow! If my DD I would get a nursery set up & give her back her bedroom in my house because this guy is insane. Let her & the baby stay & Andri you pay the rent & can visit anything but not live here. 

Andrei is such an idiot. He thinks he's the greatest and is way too proud to ask for some help because he thinks he can support his family on his own. Not sure how he's going to support a family on three by doing handy man work but clearly he thinks he can!

@HSB1204   He talks about being a handy man, but he doesn't get a job.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How weird when Elizabeth was working on the registry for her baby shower and she said she didn't think they needed a crib. Where is the baby going to sleep if they don't have one? In the kitchen sink? Cat Frustrated

@HSB1204  Even if she had the baby in a craddle for a brief period of time she'll still need a bed, and I'd certainly wouldn't refuse the gift offer. Especially when they are broke and stuck on stupid lol.

I'm so tired of this family fighting! I'm glad we got a little break from Chantel and Pedro's drama, but now they are starting it up again and will even get their own show. I thought it was silly that Chantel went to Pedro's mom's home that Chantel's supposedly pays for and his mom said she'd beat them up etc.lol.

@colliemom4   I had a crib for DD that turned into a bed so she used that until she was five or six.

Respected Contributor

Did anybody else think that Pedro's mom and sister were living in a nicer place than Pedro and Chantel (at least the interior)?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

Yes--but it was when she was in the mom's kitchen in that blue shirt that I thought she looked like she had gained a LOT of weight.

But good for her trying to exercise.  Wonder how long that will last.

@DrKelli  Yes the blue top was definitely unflattering or perhaps she looked like that from weight gain. It's always good to see her trying... though I think she needs some medical help since she has so much weight to lose. IF she's serious about it. She also obviously needs a shrink like yesterday. She's in a fantasy world. I'd be very concerned if she were my daughter. Much more so about the behavior than the weight.

Respected Contributor

Pedro/Chantel live in a one bedroom.  I think the mother/sister live in a 3 bedroom.  Because there has to be an extra bedroom for Pedro.

Honored Contributor

Elizabeth has to take the blame for involving her family the way she does.  Of course they are going to be upset listening to all of her negative statements re Andrei, and of course he is going to be upset listening to her tell him what her family says about him. 

They should both probably see a counselor to help them work through issues and to get Andrei's head on straight,  he probably wouldn't agree, but Elizabeth could still go if she needs to vent so much, and stop involving her family.