Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@sophiamarie wrote:

I remember them too.  Actually, he DID have teeth.  He looked like he needed uppers but he pulled his upper lip up and showed us his teeth, because he said people were talking about him.  LOL  He has very, very small teeth.  If they are dentures, it is a very baaaaad one.

I think he also said he had grown children and didn't want to start another family.  Well, Josh, you shoulda thought about that before you fell in love with someone who wants a family of her own.

@sophiamarie  Yes.. he had a grown family. She was close to 40 and wanting kids asap if I'm remembering correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

Remember when Luis was locked up in the bedroom and Molly kept telling him NOT to call the police?   Well, seems that Molly too, has been in jail.   DUI and drug possession.

Starcasm has all the details and even her mug shots.    LOL

Radaronline has it too.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Remember when Luis was locked up in the bedroom and Molly kept telling him NOT to call the police?   Well, seems that Molly too, has been in jail.   DUI and drug possession.

Starcasm has all the details and even her mug shots.    LOL

Radaronline has it too.....

@sophiamarie  I knew Molly had been in jail. For DUI's....I believe about 3 times? Last season she was on I believe they said she wasn't even allowed to drive and that's why we never saw her driving. These people are all nuts. LOL

Honored Contributor

Josh and Aika are supposedly still together. And she still is an aspiring model.

In fact if you look the couples up, most of them are still together. Never would have guessed it. After watching all the drama.

Esteemed Contributor

Danielle (of Mohammad fame) is back on the market again.  Her friend got her all gussied up and they had a photo shoot.  Danielle was all sexy and everything.... LOL  Now, she has another "boy"friend......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Danielle (of Mohammad fame) is back on the market again.  Her friend got her all gussied up and they had a photo shoot.  Danielle was all sexy and everything.... LOL  Now, she has another "boy"friend......

@sophiamarie  Her friend should advise her NOT to ever date again LOL. She looked good after her makeover though or at least I thought so.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Her friend should advise her NOT to ever date again LOL. She looked good after her makeover though or at least I thought so.

@colliemom4   Hi - Her friend should give it a try.  Danielle carries a lot of baggge.  Kids and all.  Trailers aren't cheap either.  I wonder how long this new romance will last and what country this guy is from.......  LOL

Super Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Paola is really distrspectful to Russ's family!  She doesn't even seem to try.  How hard is it to just act civil & nice?

Larissa really needed those lip injections!....Colt was willing to pay as long as she's willing to give him hot s  ex.

I enjoy the recaps with two guys and another with two girls in a bed discussing clips from various shows.  Just saw one this weekend where they showed Larissa saying if Colt doesn't give her lip injections she's gonna w/h s e x.  When they showed the clip - one of the guys made it seem like he couldn't understand her accent and the other said - "she told him if he doesn't give her what she wants, no more boom boom"!  

Oh, that clip is too funny on Pillow Talk!  I'm so hooked on these 2 programs, one couple is crazier than the next.  The absolute worse is Nicole and Azan!  Could they be any more opposite?  I do give him props with how he treats May...he is very sweet to her and seems responsible with her.  Where on earth are they getting money to take a vacation to another country???  Larissa and Colt...OMG, I have no words LOL...

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi - Her friend should give it a try.  Danielle carries a lot of baggge.  Kids and all.  Trailers aren't cheap either.  I wonder how long this new romance will last and what country this guy is from.......  LOL

@sophiamarie  I agree with you. Hopefully she won't find anyone. This storyline really needs to die lol.

Respected Contributor

I finally watched the 3 hour nightmare on my DVr, I don’t know if I can continue. I’m exhausted. I like them, then I hate them, then I reverse. Yikes! I’ve gone mental, I need a glass of wine.