Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

So many of the women coming here must be watching too much tv, or are fed a fantasy of what life in America is like, as they want to be models and actresses. I find it strange how many want plastic surgery, botox etc. as well.

I think Andrei is not very bright. Elizabeth has to be ignorant for marrying him as well.

I would assume Pedro is leaving Chantel, but they have a spin-off show starting in July, so I'm not sure this is the case.

@colliemom4   Do you know if it is ten years from the time the foreigners arrive in the US that the person who sponsored them are  responsible for them for ten years, or ten years after the divorce, I would think the former.  If so, either Chantel would have seven years to go or prove that Pedro came here only for the green card.

I think this drama is just that, he still loves Chantel, and I actually see his point about her family, and that he is always said to be in the wrong.  It was obvious how much he loved her, especially at the wedding, but guess we will see in the spinoff, either they will be good, or they will break up.

@mousiegirl   It's ten years from when the visa paperwork gets signed so if they've been married for three years she would "only" have seven years left. They may love each other but they both let their families interfere way too much and there are too many things they can never agree on.

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan I agree but it sounds like dad enables his daughter...you can 'help' to much....

My step daughter is in that situation with her mother...her mother always did to much for her, now at 50 years old she is struggling to figure it all out.

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

When did Ashley have children?  Where are they?  And where is their Father?  I feel sorry for them!!!!!!!

It's not a secret that Ashley has two children.  She does not allow them to be part of the program or be on TV. They are from a previous marriage.  They live with her and she takes care of them.

Honored Contributor

I noticed some things that seem fake on the show. Tell me it ain't so!

When Larry's girlfriend, Jenny, is crying on the phone to her Mom. She is in a tastefully decorated room. With furniture and pictures on the wall. There is no way she is sitting in Larry's RV. So I wonder where she was.

Did Nicole and Andre take the same class on job interviews? And follow all the "not to do" rules during an interview? They both clearly had no interest in working. So why waste other people's time and go on an interview? 

Elizabeth works part time at her Dad's office. How in the world does she get bonuses so they can have the money to move into a new apartment? And Elizabeth is going to hide the fact Daddy fronted them the money. How long will that "secret" last? I don't get the thinking of those two. And they had a kid? Glad I had the parents I had. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I noticed some things that seem fake on the show. Tell me it ain't so!

When Larry's girlfriend, Jenny, is crying on the phone to her Mom. She is in a tastefully decorated room. With furniture and pictures on the wall. There is no way she is sitting in Larry's RV. So I wonder where she was.

Did Nicole and Andre take the same class on job interviews? And follow all the "not to do" rules during an interview? They both clearly had no interest in working. So why waste other people's time and go on an interview? 

Elizabeth works part time at her Dad's office. How in the world does she get bonuses so they can have the money to move into a new apartment? And Elizabeth is going to hide the fact Daddy fronted them the money. How long will that "secret" last? I don't get the thinking of those two. And they had a kid? Glad I had the parents I had. 

@drizzellla  LOL about Nicole and Andre's interviewing skills. If you really want a job you bring your A game. I mean who does that? I would guess these interviews are fake. Tell me this Andre/Elizabeth storyline is fake.

Jenny certainly doesn't seem like she wants to marry Larry. However I read they are married now. Still, I don't think he'd be her first choice. How sad to enter into a marriage like that, but at least she's not asking for plastic surgery or to become a model or actress like many of the other new wives. I did notice the room Jenny was in was nicely decorated.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

Paola is really distrspectful to Russ's family!  She doesn't even seem to try.  How hard is it to just act civil & nice?

Larissa really needed those lip injections!....Colt was willing to pay as long as she's willing to give him hot s  ex.

I enjoy the recaps with two guys and another with two girls in a bed discussing clips from various shows.  Just saw one this weekend where they showed Larissa saying if Colt doesn't give her lip injections she's gonna w/h s e x.  When they showed the clip - one of the guys made it seem like he couldn't understand her accent and the other said - "she told him if he doesn't give her what she wants, no more boom boom"!  

Honored Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Paola is really distrspectful to Russ's family!  She doesn't even seem to try.  How hard is it to just act civil & nice?

Larissa really needed those lip injections!....Colt was willing to pay as long as she's willing to give him hot s  ex.

I enjoy the recaps with two guys and another with two girls in a bed discussing clips from various shows.  Just saw one this weekend where they showed Larissa saying if Colt doesn't give her lip injections she's gonna w/h s e x.  When they showed the clip - one of the guys made it seem like he couldn't understand her accent and the other said - "she told him if he doesn't give her what she wants, no more boom boom"!  

@Financialgrl  You're talking about Pillow Talk. It's hilarious!

Respected Contributor

I watched a 90 Day Fiance marathon over the weekend and saw one of the most pathetic saddest cases ever.  Molly is in her 40s, went to Dominican Republic for vacation and married a 20 some year old guy (Luis) she met in a bar two months later.  

This guy treated her like dirt but the worst was she had two daughters - a 17 year old and a 5 year old and he was horrible to the kids, wanted no part of them and verbally expressed that.  I know a lot of what we see is scripted/edited but I was especially angry when Luis began grilling the 17 year old on her  s e x life - in extremely graphic terms.  I read that I think they divorced after 5 months but I'm angry that she married him in the first place by the way he treated them all.  If she were single that would have been one thing - but to bring him into her household with kids I found very disturbing. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Financialgrl   Hi there.  That would be David and Annie (from Thailand)...He's the one who said "boom boom"....... I really like this couple even though he is kinda lazy... He isn't stupid either.  He does have a job teaching English to foreigners and wife Annie is one of his students.  I think their marriage will last but I wonder about the paper work he was supposed to have submitted.  What would be the purpose of him NOT completing it?  Surely, he doesn't want her deported.

I wish someone would explain this to me.

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but I wouldn't have seks with Coltee if I got "entire body injections" for free, for the rest of my life.

I just can't.......  Coltee - grow back that facial hair.  At least you look more manly that way.  JMO but it's a start.  then, we'll work on the rest of you - and there is a lot of work to be done.