Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

To be honest I had never watched this show until one evening I was folding laundry and it was on after probably one of my fave raves Say Yes to the Dress marathons . . . I couldn't take my eyes off of Danielle and Mustafa and I still can't . . . how much time/money/effort is that woman going to waste on that guy especially since it seems she neglects her own family to track this guy down all over the country . . . Smiley Sad

My next runner up is Jorge and Anfisa but at least there are no children involved in that train wreck and it seems for the most part they deserve each other as both have rather eye watering traits.  He is a liar and she has no volume and/or emotional control.  Yikes.

Respected Contributor

Okay--I watched it last night.  Yes, Jorge is a liar, but Anfisa is abusive--she is physically violent and as much as I loathe liars--he doesn't deserve to be hit.  He needs to go to the lawyer by himself and turn his phone off so she can't call him.  Anfisa is a classic abuser too--she has isolated him from his family, she is verbally and physically violent.

Danielle is just crazy--the previews from next week say it all when her sister tells her "if Mohammed was nice to you, you would drop everything and chase after him".  Or something to that effect.

If I were Russ, I would leave Pao in Miami and move back to Oklahoma and start looking for a job in a state where there is an oil and gas industry.  I feel bad for him.  She has an overinflated opinion of herself as a model.  Pretty girls are a dime a dozen in a place like Miami.

Honored Contributor

Right now I think the only two that stand a chance are Loren and Alexi.

The rest of them were in it for the green card - Pedro, Pao, Anfisa and Mohammed.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Right now I think the only two that stand a chance are Loren and Alexi.

The rest of them were in it for the green card - Pedro, Pao, Anfisa and Mohammed.

ITA.  I don't have the time or patience to read all of the comments here but Jorge needs to leave Amfisa (she keeps kicking him out), she's so abusive and don't know why he's still with her.  He can't love her abusiveness.  I used to like Pao but she's treating Russ like ******.  Danielle has major problems and can't stand her.  Loren & Alexi are the only couple that stands a chance.  Chantel & Pedro look like they are in trouble in next wks episode. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many seasons ago on Teen Mom, one of the girls hit her partner on camera.  It became legal problem.  You cannot go around hitting people.  In the eyes of the law it is battery. (assault is often linked to the offense)  It is a criminal offense.  Haul Anfisa's body beautiful either to jail or back to Russia.  I thought we didn't want "foreign" criminals here.

If wimpy Jorge won't file charges, you'd think his sisters would.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2   You must be thinking of Amber Portwood.

The odd thing is, Janelle was always hitting her boyfriends, and she didn't get in trouble for it.

And Kaylin hit her boyfriend but of course, he forgave her. She later used the excuse that she was supposedly diagnosed as bipolar.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

JMO - but I think every single one of them came here for the Green Card.  That was the first thing on their minds.  Of course, some of them became "enamored" with each other but that wasn't first on their minds.

Alexi (from Israel) certainly could have found someone in his country, right?  He seems nice enough.  Loren says she had this great job in NYC.  She's pretty enough.  So, why couldn'g she meet some nice guy someplace in NY or Florida, what with all those clubs she and her BFF go to.  

Anfisa - we all know why she came here, don't we?  She's only 20 and lived with grandma in Russia.  There's more to that story than we know.  She saw "opportunity" here as a model perhaps.  She had ulterior motives because she has to know she isn't going to win any beauty contests in this country.  Jorge claimed to be "rich" so she had nothing to lose.  Get that green card and leave him and go on to bigger and better things (so she thought)...

Paola - same as Anfisa.  Thinks she's "all that" and isn't at all.  Get that green card and stay with him until you can find work as a model (like that's gonna happen) and then stay in Miami, while poor Russ sits in an empty house in Oklahoma.  Now, why couldn't Russ find himself a girl someplace in the U.S.  He travels all over.

Every single one of them has some sort of problem we don't know about.  That's why they have reality shows like this.

Oh, whatever happened to Mark and Nikki (the older guy with the 19 y/o girl (from the Philippines I think)..If they are still together, then it's probably because she can't find anything to support herself with and he has nothing to lose.  Two winners there.

More to come - if anyone cares to contribute.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie  Exactly!!!   I'm rooting for Loren & Alex BUT why are they so worried NOW about children??  Cross that bridge when the time comes.  Meantime, they're all stressing.  The odds are 50/50, not a definite 100.   Pedro & Chantal - OMG - no, no, no.  I like her parents.  Can't believe Pedro's mother is so blatantly nasty.  What happens next week with the chicken feet??  Good thing they have Pedro's sentences on the screen for us to see cuz we sure can't understand him.  Every other word is "baby."  Ewww.  Anfisa & Jorge - he needs to take his ****s out of his nightstand and open his mouth to her already once and for all.  Send her packing.  Tell Immigration to just take her.  Danielle & Muhamed - I used to think he was a little dumb, but he's smarter than I give him credit for.  She's...what's the word I'm looking for...umm...dare I say "slow."  Something's not right with her.  Sorry, we're all thinking it, I'm just saying it.  WHY would he want to be with her for anything other than the green card??   Paola & Russ - I like Russ, she's another Sofia Vergara-wannabe.  Not a fan of hers, and I didn't like how her friend, Juan, treated Russ.  I know this is just reality TV and it's scripted to some degree or else it wouldn't be worth tuning in to.  Like we do on the Days forum, we need to check our brains at the door!!!  Ha ha ha!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood  Hey there.  Where ya been?  You never call - you never write.....  You still have my e-mail, right????Smiley Wink

ETA:  Forgot to add - I love the way Anfisa keeps kicking Jorge out of HIS place.  LOL  And he keeps on keeping on.  Such a wimp.  I love his sisters.  He really ought to listen to them and they need to slap Anfisa around a little.  Every one of them is prettier than Anfisa and I think she might be intimidated by her/them....

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie  Exactly!!!   I'm rooting for Loren & Alex BUT why are they so worried NOW about children??  Cross that bridge when the time comes.  Meantime, they're all stressing.  The odds are 50/50, not a definite 100.   Pedro & Chantal - OMG - no, no, no.  I like her parents.  Can't believe Pedro's mother is so blatantly nasty.  What happens next week with the chicken feet??  Good thing they have Pedro's sentences on the screen for us to see cuz we sure can't understand him.  Every other word is "baby."  Ewww.  Anfisa & Jorge - he needs to take his ****s out of his nightstand and open his mouth to her already once and for all.  Send her packing.  Tell Immigration to just take her.  Danielle & Muhamed - I used to think he was a little dumb, but he's smarter than I give him credit for.  She's...what's the word I'm looking for...umm...dare I say "slow."  Something's not right with her.  Sorry, we're all thinking it, I'm just saying it.  WHY would he want to be with her for anything other than the green card??   Paola & Russ - I like Russ, she's another Sofia Vergara-wannabe.  Not a fan of hers, and I didn't like how her friend, Juan, treated Russ.  I know this is just reality TV and it's scripted to some degree or else it wouldn't be worth tuning in to.  Like we do on the Days forum, we need to check our brains at the door!!!  Ha ha ha!!!

Well said re Alexi and Loren and Paola and Russ.