Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

@colliemom4, she probably is rH negative and Russ is  probably rH positive and the pregnancy that she lost--the baby was probably positive--it has an effect on the fetus.  I'm not sure of the condition name, but if the baby goes to term, there are injections of rhogam.  My parents were postive (mom) and negative (dad) and I ended up with negative, which didn't have any adverse effects.

I agree that Pao's hair color is awful and with that dark lip--it was really bad.

There is something hinky about Hassan (Azan-who knew we were spelling it wrong all this time) and his visa.  I think Nicole is an idiot for her plan.  There is a reason and evidently a really good one that he got denied a visa.

I had a light bulb moment with Pedro and Chantal last night--it was actually when someone in her family pointed out that the mom had a 3 bedroom apartment because Pedro was returning to DR!  Of course!!!  I didn't buy his story for one minute about a 'business' and that he would only be returning for 1 or 2 weeks.  I wonder if it was just editing for the previews when they were talking about the 'marriage ring' the mom was running.

I was pretty glad that Molly's mom was going to go over and help with Kinsley.  I had nightmares of Luis basically ignoring the little girl for 3 days.

David is a loser and I feel bad for Annie.  But I guess she just wanted to be in the US, so she was willing to roll the dice.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4, she probably is rH negative and Russ is  probably rH positive and the pregnancy that she lost--the baby was probably positive--it has an effect on the fetus.  I'm not sure of the condition name, but if the baby goes to term, there are injections of rhogam.  My parents were postive (mom) and negative (dad) and I ended up with negative, which didn't have any adverse effects.

I agree that Pao's hair color is awful and with that dark lip--it was really bad.

There is something hinky about Hassan (Azan-who knew we were spelling it wrong all this time) and his visa.  I think Nicole is an idiot for her plan.  There is a reason and evidently a really good one that he got denied a visa.

I had a light bulb moment with Pedro and Chantal last night--it was actually when someone in her family pointed out that the mom had a 3 bedroom apartment because Pedro was returning to DR!  Of course!!!  I didn't buy his story for one minute about a 'business' and that he would only be returning for 1 or 2 weeks.  I wonder if it was just editing for the previews when they were talking about the 'marriage ring' the mom was running.

I was pretty glad that Molly's mom was going to go over and help with Kinsley.  I had nightmares of Luis basically ignoring the little girl for 3 days.

David is a loser and I feel bad for Annie.  But I guess she just wanted to be in the US, so she was willing to roll the dice.

@DrKelli  Yes. I had the RH factor blood condtion yet had children. That shouldn't be why she miscarried. She lies so much so who knows...she's shady and I don't trust her. Good call on Pedro and Chantal. I do believe he's out for himself like so many of the other men. She shouldn't put up with him. She can definitely do better. I see nothing but problems in their future if she stays with him. It's obvious that Luis is never going to want to babysit Kinsley. I was glad her mom came too. I thought her friend Cindy was weird lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to shake NICOLE and SCREAM at her!!!  OMG!!!

And, her MOTHER TOO!!  I would lock her up and get a judge to give me custody of MAY before I would let her take her to MOROCCO!! 

What idiots they are!!!

P.S.--YOU DO WHAT you want...but you leave that BABY OUT OF IT!!!

Honored Contributor

What I want to know - if Nicole marries Azan and lives in Morocco with him. What are they going to live on? LOVE? She supports him because "he can't find a job" or is it "he spends so much time talking to Nicole on the phone". 

Is Nicole going to work at a Starbucks in Morocco?

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Oh, this show is crazy.  These people are just so desperate--on both sides.  I don't necessarily think Russ was desperate, but he loved Pao.  She wanted to get to the US to have a modeling career and was going to do whatever it took.

I really want to vomit when Annie and David are talking. Ewwwww.

Azan doesn't want to work--Nicole keeps sending him money, so why would he?  Her mom is right.  If I were her mom, I would be in a panic that she would take May to Morocco permanently and being a Muslim country, I don't think Nicole would like it very much. 

Does Nicole work?  She seems to spend a lot on a guy who is not all that into her.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli   You said:

I felt a weird feeling about him just being with such a little girl alone and not because he would ignore her... I  would not rule out something "else" that could happen.  He is just creepy and that the Mother does not see that she is just a bad Mother to ever want to leave her little girl with HIM.

Respected Contributor

@nun ya, Nicole supposedly has a job.

If I were her parents, I would take her to court to get custody of May.  

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@nun ya, Nicole supposedly has a job.

If I were her parents, I would take her to court to get custody of May.  

She just comes off so desperate, that she'd settle for a guy that doesn't seem to even like her. She should be focusing on giving her daughter a clean stable environment. She makes me want to scream.

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Oh, this show is crazy.  These people are just so desperate--on both sides.  I don't necessarily think Russ was desperate, but he loved Pao.  She wanted to get to the US to have a modeling career and was going to do whatever it took.

I really want to vomit when Annie and David are talking. Ewwwww.

Azan doesn't want to work--Nicole keeps sending him money, so why would he?  Her mom is right.  If I were her mom, I would be in a panic that she would take May to Morocco permanently and being a Muslim country, I don't think Nicole would like it very much. 

Does Nicole work?  She seems to spend a lot on a guy who is not all that into her.

Nicole worked/works at Starbucks. There is a picture of her at work on a website.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

What I want to know - if Nicole marries Azan and lives in Morocco with him. What are they going to live on? LOVE? She supports him because "he can't find a job" or is it "he spends so much time talking to Nicole on the phone". 

Is Nicole going to work at a Starbucks in Morocco?

@drizzellla  Supposedly they are living off of her income tax return which we know will not last for long. I seem to recall her saying he was working at one time. I'm betting he quit his job when the money starting rolling in from her.