Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

@colliemom4 wrote:

Here's a clip, and it looks pretty crazy! Chantel and Pedro, Nicole crying wearing a veil, and some of the others from past seasons. I believe it begins May 20th.

http://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-three-sneak-peek/

@colliemom4  Looks interesting, LOL!

Respected Contributor

Anyone watch last night's season premiere?

It looks like the same old stuff w/these couples.

I hope Jorge does divorce Amfisa. 

As for Russ and Pao, I didn't recognize him.  He looks so much better and her orange hair just doesn't do it for me.  She still dresses trashy. 

Should be interesting for the rest of the season.

Respected Contributor

Hate to admit it, but yes, I watched it.  I didn't even recognize Russ!  They drive me crazy with the Mi Amour stuff.  The red hair does absolutely nothing for Pao, but she's evidently getting enough work to afford a new Mustang.

Chantal and what's his name (it'll take me a minute to remember them all) are still at it and he's still a selfish jerk sending his whole paycheck back to the DR.  His mother is supposed to be an attorney--you know she isn't hurting financially.

Nicole is as stupid as last year and as for Jorge and Amfisa--he should cut and run.  Molly belongs in that group too.

The story about what's his name and Annie is very sad.  I actually feel bad for her because he's such a loser.  I think Chris' wife finally got her way since he seems to have cut DAVID (see--I told you it would take me a hot minute to remember) off and has now sent him a lease.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Hate to admit it, but yes, I watched it.  I didn't even recognize Russ!  They drive me crazy with the Mi Amour stuff.  The red hair does absolutely nothing for Pao, but she's evidently getting enough work to afford a new Mustang.

Chantal and what's his name (it'll take me a minute to remember them all) are still at it and he's still a selfish jerk sending his whole paycheck back to the DR.  His mother is supposed to be an attorney--you know she isn't hurting financially.

Nicole is as stupid as last year and as for Jorge and Amfisa--he should cut and run.  Molly belongs in that group too.

The story about what's his name and Annie is very sad.  I actually feel bad for her because he's such a loser.  I think Chris' wife finally got her way since he seems to have cut DAVID (see--I told you it would take me a hot minute to remember) off and has now sent him a lease.

Chantal's husband is Pedro and he drives me crazy w/his using baby all the darn time. 

ITA w/all you say re Nicole and Molly.  I just know that Luis is going to leave her.  He's not going to get along w/the kids and he was so nasty to Ansley telling her that she was going to be the same (or something like that). 

Hate to admit it but looking forward to next week!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes. I watched. I didn't recognize Russ either. He does look better. I think he lets Pao get her way too much, and agree about her dressing trashy. It appears that Nicole has gained quite a bit more weight. Anyone notice that? She was driving me nuts with her pacing about. I read that Azan was denied so she's overseas again. We'll see if it's true. Nicole's daughter May is so sweet. I wish Nicole would straighten up. It is a sad situation.

I think George and Anfisa should divorce as well, but have a feeling they won't. However I do believe Molly will divorce Luis. He's one strange dude. I don't know if it's his age or what....but he gives me the creeps! Molly is an idiot too though.

Respected Contributor

Jorge is facing jail time after smuggling 293 pounds of weed from Mexico to Arizona. I guess that’s how he’s been paying for Anfisa gifts.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Jorge is facing jail time after smuggling 293 pounds of weed from Mexico to Arizona. I guess that’s how he’s been paying for Anfisa gifts.

@deeva  Several months ago I read that he may be sentenced for up to 12 1/2 years. He's out on bail now.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

That dumb guy! I did not know that. He will never divorce Anifsa. He wants a trophy wife and is willing to put up with alot, as we have seen, to try and keep her. I really think she will hang on to him until someone richer comes along. She clearly has made it known that she wants "stuff" and lots of it and he isn't in a position to buy all her wants.

I will miss Sunday's show. And I did not know it was on last night.  Maybe just as well. I waiver back and forth. Feeling sorry for these people and then upset that they cause such crazyness.

It is sad to think that Molly really thought her 26 year old bartender would want to step in and be "Dad" to her two daughters. And watching Nicole being so desperate to get married. And David a grown man but not having a clue how to provide for himself, if his friend isn't giving him money. It is sad to watch.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yes. I watched. I didn't recognize Russ either. He does look better. I think he lets Pao get her way too much, and agree about her dressing trashy. It appears that Nicole has gained quite a bit more weight. Anyone notice that? She was driving me nuts with her pacing about. I read that Azan was denied so she's overseas again. We'll see if it's true. Nicole's daughter May is so sweet. I wish Nicole would straighten up. It is a sad situation.

I think George and Anfisa should divorce as well, but have a feeling they won't. However I do believe Molly will divorce Luis. He's one strange dude. I don't know if it's his age or what....but he gives me the creeps! Molly is an idiot too though.

@colliemom4  If Jorge fathered a baby, they may divorce, so says Anfisa.  I missed it due to Fear the Walking Dead, but saw snippets during the commercials, forgot it was beginning Sunday.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@deeva wrote:

@deeva  Several months ago I read that he may be sentenced for up to 12 1/2 years. He's out on bail now.

@colliemom4  What the heck is the matter with him, some people just do not think ahead.