Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

@DrKelli wrote:

@drizzellla, I thought the same thing about the passport copy!

Maybe the lady in Morocco took pity on Azan and is working with him so he can't get married to Nicole.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@lulu1 - I think I heard Nicole say it would take weeks to get the document.

I hope the one that hosted the live show isn't going to be doing the reunion show.

@CelticCrafter  I think she will host the reunion, did last year, I believe, and she was better then.  I know I have seen her hosting before, can't remember if not the reunion, where.

The woman who hosted the reunion show last year was Shaun Robinson and this woman's name was Michelle Collins.  No idea who she is.

Respected Contributor

I’m sorry, but This show is so pathetic. It’s all scripted anyway. Who would be as dumb as these idiots?  And practically every chick has her bossoms  and tushy on bigtime display along with the pasted on eyelashes.  They couldn’t be pining for a photo shoot in playboy, could they?  

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I hope the one that hosted the live show isn't going to be doing the reunion show.

@CelticCrafter  I think she will host the reunion, did last year, I believe, and she was better then.  I know I have seen her hosting before, can't remember if not the reunion, where.

The woman who hosted the reunion show last year was Shaun Robinson and this woman's name was Michelle Collins.  No idea who she is.

@SWEET  I just figured out where I have seen her host, Little Women, LA.  She is a talk show host and commedienne. maybe you don't care, lol.  I don't like Shaun as a host.

"Little Talk Live will be a weekly pop-culture recap show featuring the little ladies of L.A., along with host Michelle Collins.".

Respected Contributor

Michelle Collins spent a year as one of the hosts on The View.  She's a comedienne.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SWEET  I just figured out where I have seen her host, Little Women, LA.  She is a talk show host and commedienne. maybe you don't care, lol.  I don't like Shaun as a host.

"Little Talk Live will be a weekly pop-culture recap show featuring the little ladies of L.A., along with host Michelle Collins.".

Thanks!  I never watched that show so wouldn't recognize her.  Shaun was just as bad. 

Honored Contributor

OMG!  Where do I start!  First of all I got so upset watching this show the other night I had to change the channel.  It was like watching a major train wreck!  I was yelling so much my cat got up and went down the other end of the bed!  This girl (Chantel) needs some major therapy and it might even be too late.  She is so lovely and if she's in the nursing program....well...as far as academics....she must not be stupid (or as her poor mom says, "stupider").  Don't get me started on that.....

OK, so these  producers (whomever is responsible for the editing) took a time when they put the camera in this mom's face and it's obvious she was searching for the right word and that .....well...fell out of her mouth!  Ha!  Now she knows that in TV land there are no do-overs and they'll play that over and over (which they are doing...unfortunately!

Can you imagine being married and first of all you have totally separate checking accounts (his, which you are locked out of) and you are also locked out of his cell phone!

I never once went into my late husband's cell phone, but if I wanted to, it was always laying around.  He had the dumbest locked words and even my granddaughter could have gotten into it (no secrets).

Say, did anyone else notice HIS sister now has braces (retainer).  Hummm??? Wonder how much that cost?

I was curious last night about his mother being so ....well seeming so 'backward' and she sure didn't seem like a lawyer, so I went 'fishing' on the internet.  I found out that in many of those countries being a 'lawyer' is not the same thing as it is in the states.  First of all they are a dime a dozen (even less than that).  Very little (if any) education is required.  There is a gluttony of them.  So much so that they can't find work.  The term lawyer there is often another word for a very low level 'clerk'.

Just the thought of eating chicken feet is enough to make me vomit, but I still thought, "Well, maybe THEY DO eat them".  But then I heard Pedro ask his mom why she made them and she was laughing (along with his sister).  His sister said, "We don't eat them either".  So Chantel's parents were right, it was meant to be an insult.  When the sister was eating the mom's food, there were no chicken feet on the plate....

In my opinion, to call a woman Baby is totally disrespectful.  I heard Chantel call him that once or twice too, but I got the feeling he started it.

This show drives me crazy, yet I can't stop watching it.  I just find it so hard to believe there are people who are actually like that out in the world!

On one hand my brain says, "They're getting what they deserve".  But on the other hand, it's so unbelievable I wouldn't want to wish any of these people on each other!

That Annie girl needs to find the money and go back to Thailand immediately.  She can forget about a diary, he can't even afford the paper for one!

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention the hostess (using the word loosely) that interviewed the 'stars' that made comments here and there.

Who is she and who are these 'stars' she had on there?  She was even being 'snarky' to them!

I don't know which was worse the show with the hostess the night before or last night's show?

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OMG!  Where do I start!  First of all I got so upset watching this show the other night I had to change the channel.  It was like watching a major train wreck!  I was yelling so much my cat got up and went down the other end of the bed!  This girl (Chantel) needs some major therapy and it might even be too late.  She is so lovely and if she's in the nursing program....well...as far as academics....she must not be stupid (or as her poor mom says, "stupider").  Don't get me started on that.....

OK, so these  producers (whomever is responsible for the editing) took a time when they put the camera in this mom's face and it's obvious she was searching for the right word and that .....well...fell out of her mouth!  Ha!  Now she knows that in TV land there are no do-overs and they'll play that over and over (which they are doing...unfortunately!

Can you imagine being married and first of all you have totally separate checking accounts (his, which you are locked out of) and you are also locked out of his cell phone!

I never once went into my late husband's cell phone, but if I wanted to, it was always laying around.  He had the dumbest locked words and even my granddaughter could have gotten into it (no secrets).

Say, did anyone else notice HIS sister now has braces (retainer).  Hummm??? Wonder how much that cost?

I was curious last night about his mother being so ....well seeming so 'backward' and she sure didn't seem like a lawyer, so I went 'fishing' on the internet.  I found out that in many of those countries being a 'lawyer' is not the same thing as it is in the states.  First of all they are a dime a dozen (even less than that).  Very little (if any) education is required.  There is a gluttony of them.  So much so that they can't find work.  The term lawyer there is often another word for a very low level 'clerk'.

Just the thought of eating chicken feet is enough to make me vomit, but I still thought, "Well, maybe THEY DO eat them".  But then I heard Pedro ask his mom why she made them and she was laughing (along with his sister).  His sister said, "We don't eat them either".  So Chantel's parents were right, it was meant to be an insult.  When the sister was eating the mom's food, there were no chicken feet on the plate....

In my opinion, to call a woman Baby is totally disrespectful.  I heard Chantel call him that once or twice too, but I got the feeling he started it.

This show drives me crazy, yet I can't stop watching it.  I just find it so hard to believe there are people who are actually like that out in the world!

On one hand my brain says, "They're getting what they deserve".  But on the other hand, it's so unbelievable I wouldn't want to wish any of these people on each other!

That Annie girl needs to find the money and go back to Thailand immediately.  She can forget about a diary, he can't even afford the paper for one!

@Annabellethecat66  LOL!  By the way, it's dowry, not diary, and it's $15,000 in addition to the ox he already gave Annie's parents.

I agree with everything except the term "baby," as I find it endearing, DH used to call me that when we first became a couple, but to each his own. Smiley Happy

I posted a link about David and Annie yesterday, in this thread, see if you can find it, it explains their plan, Thailand, and China.