Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

They have a live show segment tonight and Danielle is on it. I was shocked, LOL but even more shocked to find out she will be on their next show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched both shows, thought the live show was a waste of time.  The host was a bit scattered and ditzy.  I loved the reaction when she told the camera man he was good looking - uh, I'm married. Man Surprised

Watching Lost in Transition, only because I am too lazy to move or change the channel - we worked hard around the farm today (and played - rode around and checked the ponds, creeks, etc. on the Polaris Ranger).  

Honored Contributor

There is something wrong with loser David.  He has no job, has lived for free for six months in the firehouse, is surprised that he has been evicted, tells Annie he doesn't know what to do, will not accept a $10.00 an hour job because he has a Masters degree, and he has NO MONEY!

I hope Annie is serious about going back home, and hope she does not take him with her.  He is the definition of a loser, but it also seems there is a serious flaw in his make-up to continually live off of other people, marry a girl knowing he has no money, won't look for work, but obviously is still eating as he waddles around, wonder where the money is coming from to buy food for the two of them.

The show afterward had Antonio as a guest, and he said that the only reason loser is staying in the states is because he promised Annie a green card, that he is more than ready to go back to Thailand.  I can't see that David is any use to anyone, never giving, only taking, leach to the max.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  David is definitely strange. I read a story online that showed a pic of him and Annie in Thailand. I assume they were only visiting. Who paid for that????

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @minkbunny that the second show was a complete waste of time.  Boring and didn't learn anything new.  I was excited to see Danielle, then disappointed once I did as she had nothing to offer.

I absolutely cannot stand Pedro.  Not crazy about Chantel either (because I think she's such an idiot to keep Pedro around).  I really wish he'd pack his bags and go home.

Glad Molly is dumping that loser she married.  I like her and hope she finds someone special.  

Can't wait to see what happens with Jorge and the child.  I hope we find out whether or not the little girl is his.  I'm hoping she's not -- for Anfisa's sake.

I complain about these people -- and yet I watch.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I agree with @minkbunny that the second show was a complete waste of time.  Boring and didn't learn anything new.  I was excited to see Danielle, then disappointed once I did as she had nothing to offer.

I absolutely cannot stand Pedro.  Not crazy about Chantel either (because I think she's such an idiot to keep Pedro around).  I really wish he'd pack his bags and go home.

Glad Molly is dumping that loser she married.  I like her and hope she finds someone special.  

Can't wait to see what happens with Jorge and the child.  I hope we find out whether or not the little girl is his.  I'm hoping she's not -- for Anfisa's sake.

I complain about these people -- and yet I watch.  LOL  

@Citrine1  Yes. The live show was a bore, and you are right about Danielle. I think Danielle is one of these people that will never learn despite what she says. There is clearly something wrong with her. It figures she's already with another man.

I can't stand Pedro either. Chantel is an idiot for staying with him. He's so loud and always has to be right. Plus I can't stand his voice!

I don't know what to think about Jorge having a kid. He's nothing but a liar so nothing he does surprises me. He's another very strange person that seems to be becoming even stranger LOL. 

Respected Contributor

I was SO annoyed by that second hour.  The host of the show kept rushing people through their 'interviews' and when they had two people on the split screen, they kept talking over each other.  It did get better later in the show, but it was such a waste of time.

As for Family Chantel, Mama should have kept her mouth shut--that's what started it all.  But Chantel herself piled right on.  I completely disagree with the 2 who commented on that relationship--I think Pedro and Chantel should call it quits.  Yes, the families definitely play a part in the drama, but neither of them are going to cut off contact with their respective families.

I can't wait for next week's show--the guide says "Azan's web of lies begins to unravel".

David is a piece of work.  Exactly what is his master's degree in?  And for someone who has no other options, seems like he should be taking that $10/hour job just to put food on the table.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning all, made it off the couch and into bed !  Smiley LOL

I agree with everything said - Uh, David, 40 hrs x $10 is $400 a week - if that isn't enough money, get a second job as well.

The whol ChantelFamily fight was unnecessary - things (although phony) were going well at the Costo catered dinner so why they couldn't have just asked Pedro and PedroSister how they were enjoying her visit, what sights had she seen, etc. etc. is beyond me.  But, then it is reality tv.....

I read online an article written by Chris (David's friend) and his wife - they said they were not paid for their appearances but the couples are paid $1000 per episode the first year and $5000 per episode if they are on additional years.  Who knows if it is true - I would also assume that the transporation to the foreign lands is paid by TLC.    Only the Americans are paid as the foreign participants cannot work here legally yet.

ETA:  Also saw screenshots where Danielle had multiple felony charges for various frauds, credit card theft, etc.,  Probably why she kept his name - maybe a fresh start?

Esteemed Contributor

Well ladies, it looks like we are all on the same page regarding Pedro (none of us can stand him!) and David (lazy loser!).  

I got a kick out of your comments @DrKelli!  

This show certainly keeps us entertained.  I, too, am anxious to see what happens next with Azan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  David is definitely strange. I read a story online that showed a pic of him and Annie in Thailand. I assume they were only visiting. Who paid for that????

@colliemom4 I wonder if they will be on the reunion but on video from Thailand, or come back to the states for that, think it is in their contracts that they must attend.

@colliemom4  @DrKelli  @minkbunny  Just found this.

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-david-and-annie-move-out-of-the-firehouse-eyeing-return-to-thaila...