Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

Here's a clip, and it looks pretty crazy! Chantel and Pedro, Nicole crying wearing a veil, and some of the others from past seasons. I believe it begins May 20th.

http://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-three-sneak-peek/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

no thanks....i'll pass.....

Honored Contributor

Pedro gets on my last nerve. I can't watch this bunch of morons..but I just might, yelling at the tv all the while LOL

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Pedro gets on my last nerve. I can't watch this bunch of morons..but I just might, yelling at the tv all the while LOL

@Love my grandkids  I can't stand Pedro or so many of the others. LOL. I've been watching for so long though that I've got to see what's happened with these crazy people. I'm sure I'll yell at my tv too!

Honored Contributor

Sounds good!

Honored Contributor

Sounds lik a doozy. And yes, I’ll be watching though I’d like to slap these people upside their dumb heads!

Respected Contributor

Count me in. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I will be watching

Honored Contributor

I'll likely DVR it so I can fast forward through Pedro saying "baby" all the time. I wanted to choke him just for that! Geez, I sometimes wondered if he even knew/remembered Chantel's name!

Who was that crazy woman who married Mohamed? She was looney tunes and delusional.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I'll likely DVR it so I can fast forward through Pedro saying "baby" all the time. I wanted to choke him just for that! Geez, I sometimes wondered if he even knew/remembered Chantel's name!

Who was that crazy woman who married Mohamed? She was looney tunes and delusional.

@Love my grandkids  Oh yes....Pedro calling Chantel baby drives me crazy too, as does his voice! I hate it. The woman that was married to Mohamed name is Danielle. She has got some severe mental health issues and should not seek to be married again.