Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

@homedecor I got another guilty pleasure for you and it starts soon. Married at First Sight. Oh it starts July 10 (tomorrow) lifetime channel get ready for this. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 - I think I heard Nicole say it would take weeks to get the document.

I hope the one that hosted the live show isn't going to be doing the reunion show.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter  AGREE.  That host wasn't very good, in my opinion.  She wasted time telling everyone how great they looked (!!) and then ran out of time and had to cut everyone off.  She was a little too hyper for me.  Then again, maybe I'm hard to please because I didn't really care for that other host of the Tell All (Shawn something, can't remember).  

*IF* Nicole really did need the original of that document, couldn't someone at home FedEx it or something to her??  I know some people think that maybe Azan had something to do with this being a reason to stall or call it off entirely, who knows.  I guess we'll see how it all plays out soon.

Honored Contributor

It just accured to me. The top piece of paper they handed to the lady in Morocco, was a copy of Nicole's passport. So a copy of Nicole's passport was OK. But a copy of her Criminal Background Check was not.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla, I thought the same thing about the passport copy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Nicole and Azan:  I, too, agree with the poster who suggested that one of the relatives from here in the States, bring the original document.  No biggie there.

I am confused about the whole show last night.  They just had snippets of the couples and didn't say whether or not it's going to continue next week.  Does anyone know?    As for Loren in Israel - did they ask her if she moved there or were she and Alexi on a visit to see his family?  No explanations at all.  Did she say they just bought a house and were awaiting for a "bro brother" - whatever that meant....??????

Danielle was a total waste, as was the "hostess" of the show.  Whatever happened to the last one who had the whole cast on at the same time?

Was Danielle asked if Mohamad was still in the states or back in the MIddle East?  She didn't give out any info that we don't already know.

Oh well - there's more but I can't think straight right now.  LOL

Oh, that fight last night at Chantal's house - that was a set - not even the real house.  The wall looked like a piece of plywood separating two rooms.  Everything looked fake - but I still like her parents.

Nothing at all about Pao and Russ.  He needs to dump her - and FAST.  She is worthless.  JMO

@sophiamarie  I think Chantal's family lives in an apartment, looked like it, as the front door was inside.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@lulu1 - I think I heard Nicole say it would take weeks to get the document.

I hope the one that hosted the live show isn't going to be doing the reunion show.

@CelticCrafter  I think she will host the reunion, did last year, I believe, and she was better then.  I know I have seen her hosting before, can't remember if not the reunion, where.

Honored Contributor

I watched Pedro and Chantal's wedding last night, and I know he loved her then, and I think he still does, but the families get in the way.  I also noticed that Pedro took Chantal's side against the families then.

If it were me, I would not confront my husband's Mother about the money being sent to her by him, but would, if I felt strongly, discuss it with my husband.  I think in several situations Chantal fanned the fire by her confrontations, but I do understand why the money issue bothers her.

I know that single Latinos working in the US do send money back home, but I doubt married do as they would not be able to support their wives and children here if money was sent back, at least the amount that Pedro sends, and I understand why he wants his Mother's life to improve, as it has since he has been here working, but not at the expense of he and Chantal's living conditions.  

Most marriages end due to money and/or infidelity issues.

Respected Contributor

His mother is supposedly an attorney--she should make enough money to support herself and the sister looks old enough to work as well.  Someone is paying for her braces.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

His mother is supposedly an attorney--she should make enough money to support herself and the sister looks old enough to work as well.  Someone is paying for her braces.

@DrKelli  One would think so.  Do we know if the sister works?  If that country is so poor, can't imagine an attorney's fee would be much, hopefully this will be answered in the reunion as someone should ask if Pedro's family works, but again, pay probably wouldn't be much.