Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

@sophiamarie wrote:

Nicole and Azan:  I, too, agree with the poster who suggested that one of the relatives from here in the States, bring the original document.  No biggie there.

I am confused about the whole show last night.  They just had snippets of the couples and didn't say whether or not it's going to continue next week.  Does anyone know?    As for Loren in Israel - did they ask her if she moved there or were she and Alexi on a visit to see his family?  No explanations at all.  Did she say they just bought a house and were awaiting for a "bro brother" - whatever that meant....??????

Danielle was a total waste, as was the "hostess" of the show.  Whatever happened to the last one who had the whole cast on at the same time?

Was Danielle asked if Mohamad was still in the states or back in the MIddle East?  She didn't give out any info that we don't already know.

Oh well - there's more but I can't think straight right now.  LOL

Oh, that fight last night at Chantal's house - that was a set - not even the real house.  The wall looked like a piece of plywood separating two rooms.  Everything looked fake - but I still like her parents.

Nothing at all about Pao and Russ.  He needs to dump her - and FAST.  She is worthless.  JMO

@sophiamarie  The cast will be on in the reunion show, last night's so called live was just a nonsense show, ridiculous!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Oh and how stupid is Nicole for not bringing the right documents to Morocco? And I couldn't believe that her mom confronted Azan about all of the other women he's had. That entire situation is so totally awkward.

As for Danielle...I wouldn't be surprised if she still doesn't have the hots for Mohamed lol. 

I wonder why Nicole's father could not bring the needed documentation?

Last night was such a tease and really pretty boring.

I much prefer a 2 hour episode instead of that live call in.  Was Michelle Collins on drugs when she said all Danielle fans wanted an update?  Danielle has fans?  She is a great one to give advice.

@lulu1  Yes. None of it made sense regarding the documents, and the show WAS very boring. I certainly hope they don't do another live, because it wasn't good and I'd rather see the show as well. My daughter told me that Nicole sells signed headshots online and people buy them. I don't know who would want to be her fan but apparently she has some. 

Trusted Contributor

One of the few trashy shows I watch, and I feel cheated!!! I didn't stay tuned for the whole show. The live segment was unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

One of the few trashy shows I watch, and I feel cheated!!! I didn't stay tuned for the whole show. The live segment was unwatchable.

@FLgardener  I think the show was geared for the fight, so the rest was boring, but next week looks good.  I agree re the "live" show.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my....I have been sitting on my hands for quite some time and just need to let it out or I'm gonna bust.

Nicole and Azan:  I think Nicole is immature and quite pushy.  I do not think Azan is at all innocent in all of this, but I do think the guy found himself in over his head with her and is desperately trying to find a way out, but doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

Anfisa and George:  I thought she was a nasty gold digger last season but already was feeling badly for her by the end of the season.  She was promised great things...and got George nuff said.  George lies so much he can't keep his lies straight.  Anfisa seemed to be doing well without him, she should keep it that way.

Chantel and Pedro:  Unlike many of you...I can't stand her family.  I think they are awful people.  When they visited the DR the way the treated his grandparents was unforgiveable!  Now his mother making the chicken feet was nasty but understandable after what they had done....and they behaved badly that day too.  Chantel is a spoiled little princess, she and her mother are both foul mouth witches with nasty attitudes. Her father is clearly whipped by the witch, he does her bidding. 

I mean puhleez hiring an investigator to check into Pedro and his family.  I know for certain after working with many hispanic men that family is everything to them and it is not uncommon for them to send much of the money they make here home to their families.  Chantel made it sound like he was sending everything, then it was about 2-300 a month.  If a big screen tv, etc accompanies it every month I would be more concerned.

Molly and Luis:  You can't expect to take a 26 year old man from the cllub scene, plop him down in the middle of suburbia and make him instant father without there being some problems.

Annie and David:  Ummmm let me get this straight ...this poor girl from a poor village has a dowry of 15 grand.  Wouldn't that make her parents like millionaires in Thailand?  I call BS...I know David didn't pay it and he never will because he is a loser.  Annie is no dummy though...she is going to get what she wants through other avenues I am sure.

Pao and Russ:  I did not see the first few seasons of them.  All I can say is she needs to lose Juan, he is a little witch.

Ok thanks for allowing me to vent a little!

Honored Contributor

Dreamytoo

I saw Russ and Paola on the first season of 90 Day Fiance. They just arrived back in the US. And they had to stay at Russ' parents house. Since Russ was living in Columbia, he did not have a house in the US.

Well, Paola wanted to go down to breakfast in a skimpy lacy teddy like outfit. Russ wanted her to wear a robe or a bit more clothing. She wanted to wear her outfit and his parents would just have to accept it. I do not think that she had meet his parents yet. So she goes prancing in her little outfit.

That scene stuck in my head. She could care less about other people, she wanted to be the center of attention.

Honored Contributor

@dreamytoo wrote:

Oh my....I have been sitting on my hands for quite some time and just need to let it out or I'm gonna bust.

Nicole and Azan:  I think Nicole is immature and quite pushy.  I do not think Azan is at all innocent in all of this, but I do think the guy found himself in over his head with her and is desperately trying to find a way out, but doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

Anfisa and George:  I thought she was a nasty gold digger last season but already was feeling badly for her by the end of the season.  She was promised great things...and got George nuff said.  George lies so much he can't keep his lies straight.  Anfisa seemed to be doing well without him, she should keep it that way.

Chantel and Pedro:  Unlike many of you...I can't stand her family.  I think they are awful people.  When they visited the DR the way the treated his grandparents was unforgiveable!  Now his mother making the chicken feet was nasty but understandable after what they had done....and they behaved badly that day too.  Chantel is a spoiled little princess, she and her mother are both foul mouth witches with nasty attitudes. Her father is clearly whipped by the witch, he does her bidding. 

I mean puhleez hiring an investigator to check into Pedro and his family.  I know for certain after working with many hispanic men that family is everything to them and it is not uncommon for them to send much of the money they make here home to their families.  Chantel made it sound like he was sending everything, then it was about 2-300 a month.  If a big screen tv, etc accompanies it every month I would be more concerned.

Molly and Luis:  You can't expect to take a 26 year old man from the cllub scene, plop him down in the middle of suburbia and make him instant father without there being some problems.

Annie and David:  Ummmm let me get this straight ...this poor girl from a poor village has a dowry of 15 grand.  Wouldn't that make her parents like millionaires in Thailand?  I call BS...I know David didn't pay it and he never will because he is a loser.  Annie is no dummy though...she is going to get what she wants through other avenues I am sure.

Pao and Russ:  I did not see the first few seasons of them.  All I can say is she needs to lose Juan, he is a little witch.

Ok thanks for allowing me to vent a little!

@dreamytoo  David already gave Annie's parents an ox, maybe two,may not have been able to afford two, which was part of the dowry, and that wiped him out financially, lol.  She knew what she was getting into with David, knew he was broke and couldn't give her children, so even though I like her, so far, she can't whine about this now.

Respected Contributor

Also David's friend (Chris) gave him the money to buy them. Chris paid for their wedding, gave them a place to stay. So Chris now says no more free stuff and David doesn't understand why the money stopped. I don't have a master's degree but I can figure that out.

Honored Contributor

I'm confused I watched 1st hour & thought the show was over.  I saw the host asking different guests opinions 2nd hour...got bored and turned it off!

Is the show over for the season?   All I know is David's wife is certainly "out the door" that girl has not had 1 good experience in the US.  IMO she's "dumb like a fox" she isn't going to move into that storage place ...and I laughed when he said he "wasn't working for $10/hr when he had a masters".  Well, haven't seen him getting any job offers just relying on Chris his friend who kept giving me $$$ and enabling him! He's just plain fat & lazy!!! 

The others and their families are just as crazy!  

If it's over I'm going to miss my weekly "guilty pleasure" show!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I'm confused I watched 1st hour & thought the show was over.  I saw the host asking different guests opinions 2nd hour...got bored and turned it off!

Is the show over for the season?   All I know is David's wife is certainly "out the door" that girl has not had 1 good experience in the US.  IMO she's "dumb like a fox" she isn't going to move into that storage place ...and I laughed when he said he "wasn't working for $10/hr when he had a masters".  Well, haven't seen him getting any job offers just relying on Chris his friend who kept giving me $$$ and enabling him! He's just plain fat & lazy!!! 

The others and their families are just as crazy!  

If it's over I'm going to miss my weekly "guilty pleasure" show!

@homedecor1  The season is not over yet. They just had a live special midway which stunk. They need to stick to the series. 

I totally agree about David being lazy. He thinks Chris is his personal ATM. And yes we've got a whole lot of crazy going on with the rest of them!