Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

Oh and how stupid is Nicole for not bringing the right documents to Morocco? And I couldn't believe that her mom confronted Azan about all of the other women he's had. That entire situation is so totally awkward.

As for Danielle...I wouldn't be surprised if she still doesn't have the hots for Mohamed lol. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  David is definitely strange. I read a story online that showed a pic of him and Annie in Thailand. I assume they were only visiting. Who paid for that????

@colliemom4 I wonder if they will be on the reunion but on video from Thailand, or come back to the states for that, think it is in their contracts that they must attend.

@colliemom4  @DrKelli  @minkbunny  Just found this.

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-david-and-annie-move-out-of-the-firehouse-eyeing-return-to-thaila...

@mousiegirl  Interesting. Not sure about the contract. Haven't some dropped out or done it via video/skype or whatever you want to call it? Perhaps that was on Housewives. It appears that Annie's gained weight in that pic? It could just be the pic? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Oh and how stupid is Nicole for not bringing the right documents to Morocco? And I couldn't believe that her mom confronted Azan about all of the other women he's had. That entire situation is so totally awkward.

As for Danielle...I wouldn't be surprised if she still doesn't have the hots for Mohamed lol. 

I wonder why Nicole's father could not bring the needed documentation?

Last night was such a tease and really pretty boring.

I much prefer a 2 hour episode instead of that live call in.  Was Michelle Collins on drugs when she said all Danielle fans wanted an update?  Danielle has fans?  She is a great one to give advice.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4  Looky here:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/15/90-day-fiance-star-jorge-nava-arrested-293-pounds-marijuana/

@mousiegirl  Yes. I knew he was arrested for having a LOT of weed. I don't think he'll get out of it without doing at least some time.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is WOW.  I thought Shaun Robinson was bad.  Michelle Collins was worse w/the gorg and the cutting off of people's words in the middle of the sentences. 

I can't stand Danielle and don't know why she was of all people on there and she was in contact w/Nicole?  What great advice did she give her considering her circumstances?  I know it takes a long time to take back your name after a divorce but still to be stuck w/someone's name you hate? 

Who's hair was Chantel's mom holding?  LOL.  That came out of nowhere it seems.  Who's head was that on? ROFL.

I don't blame Annie.  Who the heck wants to live in a storage facility w/no stove?  Okay, it's a job for David but still....I wouldn't want to live there.

Glad that Alexi and Loren are still going strong.

I can't wait for the new season Before The 90 Days in August. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder why Nicole's father could not bring the needed documentation?

Last night was such a tease and really pretty boring.

I much prefer a 2 hour episode instead of that live call in.  Was Michell Collins on drugs when she said all Danielle fans wanted an update?  Danielle has fans?  She a great one to give advice.

@lulu1  Of all the guests that could have been invited, who gives a hoot about Danielle, don't believe there are fans, at least not as the host was describing.

Danielle said she was seeing someone, then it came out only online, has never met him, isn't that how she met Muhammad?

Respected Contributor

She should divorce Jorge when he goes to jail. wow 200 lbs of weed. Guess he won't be at the reunion show. Danielle said she has a boyfriend but doesn't see him too much. Another one looking for a green card. Chantel/Pedro story to me seems so staged. David hasn't worked in years add in his age too (don't care how many degrees he has) should be thankful that Chris offered him anything.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nicole and Azan:  I, too, agree with the poster who suggested that one of the relatives from here in the States, bring the original document.  No biggie there.

I am confused about the whole show last night.  They just had snippets of the couples and didn't say whether or not it's going to continue next week.  Does anyone know?    As for Loren in Israel - did they ask her if she moved there or were she and Alexi on a visit to see his family?  No explanations at all.  Did she say they just bought a house and were awaiting for a "bro brother" - whatever that meant....??????

Danielle was a total waste, as was the "hostess" of the show.  Whatever happened to the last one who had the whole cast on at the same time?

Was Danielle asked if Mohamad was still in the states or back in the MIddle East?  She didn't give out any info that we don't already know.

Oh well - there's more but I can't think straight right now.  LOL

Oh, that fight last night at Chantal's house - that was a set - not even the real house.  The wall looked like a piece of plywood separating two rooms.  Everything looked fake - but I still like her parents.

Nothing at all about Pao and Russ.  He needs to dump her - and FAST.  She is worthless.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

She should divorce Jorge when he goes to jail. wow 200 lbs of weed. Guess he won't be at the reunion show. Danielle said she has a boyfriend but doesn't see him too much. Another one looking for a green card. Chantel/Pedro story to me seems so staged. David hasn't worked in years add in his age too (don't care how many degrees he has) should be thankful that Chris offered him anything.  

@sissel  293 pounds!