Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

@colliemom4 What Danielle SHOULD seek is professional help. And I'm not being snotty. Anyone who saw her for more than 5 minutes I think would agree. She is nutso.

Trusted Contributor

I'll be watching!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@colliemom4 What Danielle SHOULD seek is professional help. And I'm not being snotty. Anyone who saw her for more than 5 minutes I think would agree. She is nutso.

@Love my grandkids  I totally agree! I feel sorry for her kids.

Respected Contributor

I was watching Long Lost Family (recorded) last night and saw the ad--I had to rewind so I knew when it started.  I didn't see that Danielle was going to be on it though--is she still stalking Mohammed?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I was watching Long Lost Family (recorded) last night and saw the ad--I had to rewind so I knew when it started.  I didn't see that Danielle was going to be on it though--is she still stalking Mohammed?

@DrKelli  I'm not 100% certain whether or not Danille will be on show, but I'm thinking not. As far as I know or have heard, Mohamed is hiding out from her and they're now divorced.

Honored Contributor

Pedro gets on my last nerve. I can't watch this bunch of morons..but I just might, yelling at the tv all the while LOL

I might be right there with you LOL,  But I am totally liking what is on PBS on Sunday evenings. But if I do watch any of Pedro and the other crazies I will be yelling too, LOL

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  I'm not 100% certain whether or not Danille will be on show, but I'm thinking not. As far as I know or have heard, Mohamed is hiding out from her and they're now divorced.

Thanks, @colliemom4.  I've had enough of some of these people to last me a life time. One of the reasons I still watch is to find out if they have split up--which most of them should do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Thanks, @colliemom4.  I've had enough of some of these people to last me a life time. One of the reasons I still watch is to find out if they have split up--which most of them should do.

@DrKelli  I really hope that Danielle doesn't come back, as I can't stand her! Yes, most of the couples should split up. Supposedly Molly and Luis have, and then there's Danielle and Mohamed. I'm not certain who else isn't together anymore.

Super Contributor

LOL!!

Respected Contributor

I always say that I'm not going to watch this show year after year since it's always a train wreck but I'm addicted.  LOL.