Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After Aug 28th

I have disliked Angela from Day 1 but of course I watch! She is loud, disgusting, crude and with a filthy, nasty mouth.

The way she was trying to boss around one of the Beverly Hills surgeons was just ridiculous, when he told her she had to quit smoking and she was "flirting" with him until she saw it wasn't working.

And Michael is an idiot. He marries an old lady and expects her to have a baby? Seriously? I'm 74 so I can call her that. 

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

What a nice pic of Jovi and his family.  I think they all look great.  More importantly, they look happy!

Did you see the pic of them on the beach and Yara in her pink bikini?  OMG her body is amazing!  But yes, she works at it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 I couldn't help myself! I looked on the internet and it "seems" that Icky Ed and Icky Liz plan to be married in August of this year. I wonder if his daughter or mom will show up.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@colliemom4 I couldn't help myself! I looked on the internet and it "seems" that Icky Ed and Icky Liz plan to be married in August of this year. I wonder if his daughter or mom will show up.

@Love my grandkids  That's interesting news. I certainly hope they don't go lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once again the storylines are being drug out. Kimberly and Angela are both so gross and pathetic. Jenny's not far from them as none of them should be married to men young enough to be their son.

I kind of figured Usman's mom gave the blessing because he's already been married to baby girl Lisa. The part about him having to go to Africa every 3-4 months, I just don't see it. If he ever does come over here that is. Euterice was very pretty.

Shaeeda's friend was way out of line in the way she spoke to Bilal. She's probably a paid actress and not an actual true friend. I mean who does that?

The Jovi Yara and him meeting up with his friend was strange. Why didn't they discuss what they'd do once in Europe instead of just winging it when they got over there?

IMO Elizabeth and Andrei know they aren't going to live in Moldova. If they really wanted to get further away from her family they could move to another town or state. At one time I read her mom doesn't even live in Florida. Perhaps that's changed.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 , agree with your post.  I'm so ready for this season to come to an end.  Out of all of them, I think Shaeeda is the only one who is "normal".

We DVR the show and end up FFing through the Angela krap.  She has zero class; more like crass.  The other women who are married or with the younger men need their heads examined IMO.