Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance-Covid diagnosis

Off topic, but what do you all think of Sumit's hair?

image.png

Honored Contributor

Ok, I like hair on guys.  I like a good head of hair.  I like longer hair, as long as it's not greasy or stringy and looks healthy.

But that 'do is a no for me.   I wonder what the rest of it looks like.  It looks like it's just long in the front. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's a good picture of both of them. They seem happy, she's still there! 

Google Oompa Loompa Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp one). That's who Sumit reminds me of in this pic.

ETA - can ypu imagine burning bodies in your town? How toxic is that to breathe in??

Valued Contributor

Is she supporting them with her social security check?  

Honored Contributor

I think his hair looks better than hers.  It looks very healthy with a lot of body.  Jenny is not blessed with thick hair but she could at least put a bend in it.  Of course, if this pic was taken recently, hair is the last thing on her mind.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I think his hair looks better than hers.  It looks very healthy with a lot of body.  Jenny is not blessed with thick hair but she could at least put a bend in it.  Of course, if this pic was taken recently, hair is the last thing on her mind.

@Mmsfoxxie  She needs to cut it as short as his lol.